What's new

India Likely To Get NATO Ally Status

We will become like pakistan, nato's bit*h.. Modi should take opposition and general public into confidence... I got nothing against NATO, but I will hate to be their ally.

We will become like pakistan, nato's bit*h.. Modi should take opposition and general public into confidence... I got nothing against NATO, but I will hate to be their ally.

There is NO Rule which says that India should make the same mistakes as Pakistan

Pakistan is in its present condition because they NEGLECTED their economy

Do you know TURKEY denied HELP to USA to attack Iraq

Because they are confident of themselves and dont need US AID

Similarly we will DENY USA help to attack Russia

This alliance will help us against CHINA

There is NO Rule which says that India should make the same mistakes as Pakistan

Pakistan is in its present condition because they NEGLECTED their economy

Do you know TURKEY denied HELP to USA to attack Iraq

Because they are confident of themselves and dont need US AID

Similarly we will DENY USA help to attack Russia

This alliance will help us against CHINA
there is no free lunch in international diplomacy... or anywhere for that matter?

there is no free lunch in international diplomacy... or anywhere for that matter?

There are. I have had some, and that too in 5 * properties. You just need to know the right people.
Just because you were unable to get a favourable deal for yourself, doesn't mean no one will.

Keep that in mind.

US and NATO only think about their allies not India. Its better to stay away these kind of alliances.

What else can be more Hypocrisy than this a country like Pakistan which scarifies 75000 Lives in this WOT for NATO and their Allies and they are giving the status to that country which literally did nothing in this so called WOT, instead she is funding, training and giving weapons to terrorists to destabilize Pakistan.

What else can be more Hypocrisy than this a country like Pakistan which scarifies 75000 Lives in this WOT for NATO and their Allies and they are giving the status to that country which literally did nothing in this so called WOT, instead she is funding, training and giving weapons to terrorists to destabilize Pakistan.
More hypocrisy?
That would be a country like Pakistan which lost 75000 lives of its own but continues to fund, train and give weapons to the terrorists in the War on Terror which directly killed hundreds of NATO troops while simultaneously spreading its hand out for doles and freebies.

Pakistan cannot get no favours from USA. They are gone too distant as far as Pakistan is concerned - but by letting India become a NATO member, we can gain from Russia and China.

By the way, I am anxiously waiting for the day when Pakistan and China would undergo a military alliance. Its a fore-telling and I am counting days when it happens. This very act by USA and India might make that happen. The moment that happens, GhazwatulHind is next in line.
Just out of curiosity is ghazwatulhind the same as ghazwa-e-hind , the prophesy that india will be invaded by some islamic army ?

More BS from Uncle SAM on the other hand now this can be used as a perfect opportunity by our stooge govt to sell out this country completely:enjoy:
Is there anything left to sell? #Italianmama
PS: don't make stupid comments...it will lead to another...#chainreaction...
Stick to the topic!!

Since when journalists became fortune tellers?

Chicha...Then you don have any idea of India's diplomacy ...For your kind information ...India is having good relationship with Russia and US....Israel and Iran.... even with somewhat China.... Chicha tum abhi KIDDO ho....Go and play.

Are you from Hyd??

Back
Top Bottom