What's new

India left "disappointed" as US goes ahead with F-16 sale to Pakistan.

The Indians are under the illusion that Trump will somehow be their man. He is not only anti-Muslim, but anti-immigration and anti-globalization i.e. job outsourcing etc.

Lol, he is an equal opportunity hater. I was shocked when I saw him talking about Japan in such a disparaging way. Japan is meant to be a close ally. o_O

AFAIK that systems is selected but not signed .

Acha, thanks for that. I'll keep a look out on the Indian section.

The Indians are under the illusion that Trump will somehow be their man. He is not only anti-Muslim, but anti-immigration and anti-globalization i.e. job outsourcing etc.

He is anti-anything and anyone who is not white, european racially and Christian/ Jewish. indians do not come under any of these categories.

None of them are done deal .Be it Apache or F 35 .According to @PARIKRAMA it would be Rafale M not F35 .
Like you said ,if they provoke us more then Apache wont see light in India also .We have LCH in here .
or can buy Russian or French.
Chinese strength is mainly aiming at sea and we have enough indigenous options in there .
Agreed aggressive modernization is because of China .

I dont think so we are talking about US weapons export plan that is not off topic.

LOL @ provoke. Dude, this is the real world. Don't cry like a baby when a country is willing to sell its hardware to another country. You cannot hold a selling nation hostage regarding which other country it can or cannot sell its hardware. Remember, your economy would be nowhere without the help of the US. The same country in this instance you accuse of provocation.

He is anti-anything and anyone who is not white, european racially and Christian/ Jewish. indians do not come under any of these categories.

So you means Pakistanis are under these categories ?:D

LOL @ provoke. Dude, this is the real world. Don't cry like a baby when a country is selling its hardware to another country. You cannot hold a nation hostage to which other country it can or cannot sell its hardware. Remember, your economy would be nowhere without the help of the US. The same country you accuse of provocation.

Our economy is our own hard work, no ones favour .
We will do everything to maintain our national interest .And if we want we can play with our economy and you can do nothing about it.

I am pretty sure US envoy would have told India to mind it's Business.

Modi is making a fool of India with these 56" chest type theatrics.

A colossal failure to indian lobbying and big money spent on buying statements from US Senators, some even alleging Pakistanis are using the F16 to kill their own people...Congratulations to PK for completing the second squadron of Blk 52 at Jacobabad.

Not gonna make much difference against IAF....Anyway congrats with F-16

The game is not over. Now the deal goes to the Congress, there was almost no scope of pressuring the Administration of stopping this deal (unless the Indian government had actively sought it) and in the Congress there is greater opposition to this deal:
India left "disappointed" as US goes ahead with F-16 sale to Pakistan. | Page 20

It might go through but it won't be plain sailing.

And the nature of the product (yesterday's F-16s or F-22s) is rather irrelevent. If you aren't looking to oppose every single deal then what is the point in the MEA at all? Is it in India's interests that Pakistan gets any offensive equipment? No. So all will be opposed where India is able to.
they have 30 day to stop it. congress rarely blocks deals that are approved by the pentagon. also the usa cares more about influence/control than money.

these jets will be used for coin. if india is against this deal does this mean they are against coin?
i bet a grand the deal will go through. heck they are being built already and and sub contractors have been chosen on some areas. boeing is supplying the helmet displays.

Not gonna make much difference against IAF.

yeah,,,, and India summons US ambassador over sale of only 8 birds... so also has been protesting as much as can and lobbied the best to stop but it all went thorough.

Not gonna make much difference against IAF....Anyway congrats with F-16

It is enough to call in the US ambassador and protest vigorously though...

Just LooK deal Kid they Ripped Money out of you 75 Million a Piece For what Old F-16 MLU which you already have that to 8 in numbers.
Deal is Still Far from Finalized going in to *US Congress where Us congressmen Make sure that they Put condition on you.
Regime
is Changing Republicans will be in Power and Looking at Presidential Debate Amount of Venom they Spit against Pakistan Days are not Good ahead
TC cerberus

Simply To much over exaggeration they Consist us enemies.
So why Cry or Curse when India is Behaving Like one

Kid, you really think we care about Republican venom against Pakistan? Old F-16s? LOL These "old" F-16s got your machinery in heartache mode. Don't talk about rip offs. Your country just got ripped to shreds for Rafale fighters which aren't even par to any latest 5th generation platform. Just ask yourself whether paying such an outrageous amount for something like that is even worth the hassle.

Besides, Pakistan has enough options at its disposal. Otherwise the Americans wouldn't be coming with this deal so swiftly. Clearly, the Americans made the offer because they need something. For Pakistan it is just a bonus. If we get them it is good. If we don't even better.

Last edited:
So you means Pakistanis are under these categories ?:D

Our economy is our own hard work, no ones favour .
We will do everything to maintain our national interest .And if we want we can play with our economy and you can do nothing about it.

Absolutely not. Which is why he is anti-Pakistani and anti-Muslim. But we have no intention of having these people like us.

Last edited:
I dont know why Indians are crying, India is already purchasing french made rafale jets which are more advanced than F16's, Seems like India is having sleepless nights with Pakistan buying few more F16's.

Back
Top Bottom