What's new

India launches giant cheap food programme

This is a master stroke by congress let's see whether Indians really fall for such political stunts if they do then they very well deserve what will come their way and should stop complaining on billion dollar scams, bad governance, ridiculous degree of minority appeasement etc

just like Mid day meals

This is a master stroke by congress let's see whether Indians really fall for such political stunts if they do then they very well deserve what will come their way and should stop complaining on billion dollar scams, bad governance, ridiculous degree of minority appeasement etc

What does BJP has to offer,No minority for appeasement?

What does BJP has to offer,No minority for appeasement?

This is congress doing both Minority and Majority appeasement.

Nothing BJP an do except educate India :undecided: ........only hope is Election commissioner will prevent this during election time.

just like Mid day meals

ask any tamil members here since that scheme was started first in tamil nadu by their local state party how much political gains that party acquired from it i have no idea since i dont know much about political history of of other states while it was implemented at the national scale under the direction of supreme court not by any political party

ask any tamil members here since that scheme was started first in tamil nadu by their local state party how much political gains that party acquired from it i have no idea since i dont know much about political history of of other states while it was implemented at the national level under the direction of supreme court not by political party

mid day meal is a good scheme, it works.

ask any tamil members here since that scheme was started first in tamil nadu by their local state party how much political gains that party acquired from it i have no idea since i dont know much about political history of of other states while it was implemented at the national scale under the direction of supreme court not by any political party

My point was that mid day meals scheme also had its on negatives so do not point fingers at congress just because of your political allignment with Modi's party

Now! back to your dosa peddling bussiness...you know nothing about agriculture in India (or even in the broader sense):lol:

and you keep bullying govt to buy more and more of your produce, pay zero tax and molest delhi people..... :chilli:

It doesn't work always & quality of food is very poor.

something is better than nothing, and I have seen the quality, its not bad as you think.

like all other schemes it has its share of flaws most important one being poor quality of food provided

have you ever tried it.. how poor is it considering the money available? do you think govt can afford better quality food?
They were planning egg as supplement, dont know what happened.

These Idiots in the Ruling party The congress party
are just using it to gain votes
they don't give a Damn about the poor people

But no worries next year we will have a better govt if Mr Modi wins

I sure hope you vote for modi so that he can reverse this program and let people starve to death

Lots of wannabe economists and developmental experts on this thread. Trying to gauge the effect of such a behemoth of a plan in the macrocosm and that too through hyperbole and opinions. I was right after all, Bangladesh it is. :sick:

And mid-day meal is a failure? Oh man, someone needs to understand the difference between laxity in last mile delivery and policy composition. Oh well none of us are ever going to know the meaning of hunger. :P

Back
Top Bottom