What's new

India launches another hydropower project on River Chenab

During WW2 Dam bursting bombs were made experimentally and also used. I saw a BBC program on that. We should make them and burst all their dams in Kashmir during the next flareup.

During WW2 Dam bursting bombs were made experimentally and also used. I saw a BBC program on that. We should make them and burst all their dams in Kashmir during the next flareup.

Which would result in MASSIVE Floods and Destruction in pakistan.

Talk about a self defeating strategy.

Which would result in MASSIVE Floods and Destruction in pakistan.

Talk about a self defeating strategy.
@R2D2
that will happen only in war, when situation is critical. Pak amry has that in mind. Dam busting will cause flood, hindering any armoured movement.

@R2D2
that will happen only in war, when situation is critical. Pak amry has that in mind. Dam busting will cause flood, hindering any armoured movement.

This is assuming PAF can make it that far in war time and make an accurate hit. Given their recent performance, I won't be holding my breath.

This is assuming PAF can make it that far in war time and make an accurate hit. Given their recent performance, I won't be holding my breath.
This thing is so important that our armed forces have more than one 'tool' for it.
Let's say both amry and air force can do that. Similarly, for some bridges and depots.

Who cares about treaties and whether Pakistan runs dry. Who is going to safeguard Pakistan's interests?
I wanted to say something about Politicians too busy figuring out where to squeeze extra loot from the country to really pay attention who is busy abusing the country but then without commenting about what toll the army hierarchy extracts (not in defense costs), it is a moot point.

They all have houses in London and their children have citizenship there.... Pakistan is just a cash cow to squeeze and run off....

Beggars can't be Choosers!

@R2D2
Can also use it as a defensive strategy to stop attack against Pakistan.

Water not land will be the cause of the next Pakistan India war, the bloodiest till date.

Water not land will be the cause of the next Pakistan India war, the bloodiest till date.
Solving the border problem will solve all the problems. India has enough money to make nuclear plants or solar plants for electricity. We have plans to convert the entire Thar desert into a jungle of solar plants by 2030. I think the govt is building this dam to antagonize Pakistan only, electricity generation from this dam isn't the primary goal as we are a power surplus State.

Solving the border problem will solve all the problems. India has enough money to make nuclear plants or solar plants for electricity. We have plans to convert the entire Thar desert into a jungle of solar plants by 2030. I think the govt is building this dam to antagonize Pakistan only, electricity generation from this dam isn't the primary goal as we are a power surplus State.

War will come much earlier than 2030

India doesn't even use all the water it is allowed to use under the IWT.

It will shortly divert some of the water it is entitled to

Pakistan will raise an objection to please its domestic audience and then the ICJ will rule in India's favor according to provisions of the Treaty. That's been happening all the time. Only thing Pakistan has been getting are some minor technical modifications to the height of the dams.

cause we ain't pussies- every 220 million soul fights
In the 80s even women were taught how to fight and shoot rifles while men already knew- we will protect our freedom, way of life, water resources or die trying

Those 220 million need to first wake up, stand up, and free themselves from the shackles of American slaves.

India doesn't even use all the water it is allowed to use under the IWT.

It will shortly divert some of the water it is entitled to

Pakistan will raise an objection to please its domestic audience and then the ICJ will rule in India's favor according to provisions of the Treaty. That's been happening all the time. Only thing Pakistan has been getting are some minor technical modifications to the height of the dams.

Well, some day, some man will stand up in Islamabad and decide to bomb those dams.
A war will follow, but some problems can only be resolved through wars.

Luckily, for India, we have been a bit lacking on such men for a long while.

Attach bomb vests to your bodies, rush to borders, kill the gangus where you find em or nuke them - since they're already trying to starve us to death

what's the point if they keep taking our water from us and slowly trying to end us? better have a fight man to man than suffer
property dealers wont be happy with you.... marnay maranay ki baten aur DHA sath sath nhi chaltay :lol:

Back
Top Bottom