What's new

India Kabbadi players fail doping test

you can blame the players if 2 or 3 are tested positive but the number suggest its a administrative problem

Or we can blame ISI !!! (joke tha)

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

they were flying high in Kabadi but i wonder what will happen if They lost 1st ODI from England today.........:chilli:

We will still be world champions :D

Or we can blame ISI !!! (joke tha)

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

We will still be world champions :D
oh acha mujhey nai pata tha k drugs itni useful sabit huwein k world champion he bun gaye :laugh:

doctor sahib all i can say is

KABADI KABADI KABADI KABADI KABADI KABADI KABADI KABADI KABADI KABADI KABADI KABADI KABADI KABADI KABADI KABADI KABADI KABADI KABADI KABADI KABADI KABADI KABADI KABADI KABADI KABADI KABADI KABADI KABADI KABADI KABADI KABADI KABADI KABADI KABADI KABADI KABADI KABADI KABADI KABADI KABADI KABADI KABADI KABADI KABADI KABADI KABADI KABADI KABADI KABADI KABADI KABADI KABADI KABADI KABADI KABADI KABADI KABADI KABADI KABADI KABADI :cool:

But Indian kabaddi players would say from now.

Marijuana Marijuana Marijuana Marijuana Marijuana Marijuana Marijuana Marijuana Marijuana Marijuana Marijuana Marijuana Marijuana Marijuana Marijuana Marijuana Marijuana Marijuana Marijuana Marijuana Marijuana Marijuana Marijuana Marijuana Marijuana Marijuana Marijuana

Very unfortunate incident...i have my doubts on this coz its 9 members of the same team!!

A bit amazed and sad at the reactios of most pakistani's here.
thanks

Very unfortunate incident...i have my doubts on this coz its 9 members of the same team!!

A bit amazed and sad at the reactios of most Pakistani's here.
thanks
Brother what do you doubt? They may have all been sharing something not realizing it had bad substance inside?
I think its a bit of light hearted fun. You should have seen what our indian friends put on here resulting in a ban ot 2! That was out of order...

Is there a single grwon upPakistani in this thread ?

They won one match against India and their inferiority complex started showing with the way they start celebrating .Why can't Pakistanis celebrate without insulting indians.

I understand that having never one a kabaddi world cup , losing the last two cricket world cup finals to india can make you feel inferior to India but still atleast try to hide it. you guys make your jealousy look so obvious . :lol:

After all the Pakistani trolling on this thread , i am pretty sure only indians will end up getting banned for responding and not Pakistanis for provoking.

I even wonder why not one single Pakistani ever asked as to why their players are not tested by Pakistan for these substances .

I guess as long as Pakistanis get to belittle India , nothing else matter . This has been the national tragedy for Pakistan for 60 years ( and i being a well-wisher for Pakistan hope it will continue to be so) .:smokin:

They won one match against India and their inferiority complex started showing with the way they start celebrating .Why can't Pakistanis celebrate without insulting indians.

I understand that having never one a kabaddi world cup , losing the last two cricket world cup finals to india can make you feel inferior to India but still atleast try to hide it. you guys make your jealousy look so obvious . :lol:

After all the Pakistani trolling on this thread , i am pretty sure only indians will end up getting banned for responding and not Pakistanis for provoking.

Nick
Firstly im grown up.
Secondly this is nothing to do with winning a match. Its the fact your country fellows felt it was necessary to take illegal substances over a game and yet still lose.
Thirdly whenever India do something to be proud of im the first to congratulate so please don't be offended. If you came on here earlier you would have seen some of your Indian friends putting disgusting posts on resulting in bans. Now you decide who are the grown ups mate??

I agree with the poster, that doping for a game like kabadi? at the very most it's a humorous game for many and taken very lightly.
So I would also throw in the reason of 'vanity'. appearing mighty and strong in youth days has it's own charms.

just throwing words like inferiority complex in your post so many times shows how much of a grown up you are. And since you are not, you are embarrassed over the loss and feel humiliated over the doping news and now accusing others. Classic example of overcompensating.

Pretty tall talk from some one who is never shy of bringing his table manners into a public forum..... and still have the knack to criticise others. This is a Pakistani forum matey and we are going to celebrate anything and everything Pakistan wins or achieves...
specially against India.....and talking of getting banned....count your blessings, since you are still around after making the following disgusting comments.

Yes 500 rupaiye main shoaib ki chachi ki chaat lo .:lol:

No-pun intended .:)

Punjab in India has an overall drug problem. I am not too surprised.

Back
Top Bottom