What's new

India just tested Agni 5 ballistic missile

shaheen-2A I don't think I have heard about its development anywhere..but for Shaheen 3 if you look at wikipedia you will find this pic but above it's written that it's 2750km.
1280px-Shaheen-III-missile-range.svg.png
Yup Shaheen III has a range of 2750 km ...not an inch more.

We are one of the furthest countries from USA and we will need the highest range icbm for that. Instead of going after icbm it is better to focus on SLBM OR SLCM for USA
Agreed about USA...for that we need SLBM not SLCM.... SLBM where we can have 5+ warheads on each missile....

Keun jholi khali wapis lany par tuly ho bhai.. :woot:

1999 sa sun rahy hain.. Tamour is ready to fire.. Ab tak to zang lag chuka hoga usko.. :partay:
There is no missile project Taimour ever started and as per my best knowledge this rumor spread by A.Q team who are working on 3 stage Ghauri missile even engine test done but Gen Pervez Musharraf cancelled the project in favor of solid fuel missiles.
@The Deterrent

With 3 back to back successful tests of Agni-5 in 2018, we have proved that India is capable of R&Ding and poping out ballistic missiles at a relatively fast pace.

http://pib.nic.in/newsite/PrintRelease.aspx?relid=186235

Press Information Bureau
Government of India
Ministry of Defence
10-December-2018 17:23 IST
Successful Test Firing of Long-Range Missile Agni V

Agni V, a long-range surface-to-surface Nuclear Capable Ballistic missile, was successfully launched from a canister on a road mobile launcher at the Dr Abdul Kalam Island off the coast of Odisha, today.

The launch operations were carried out and monitored by the Strategic Forces Command (SFC) in presence of Scientists from Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) and other associated officials.

All the mission objectives were successfully achieved. This launch comes after a series of successful launches of the missile. It further strengthens the country’s deterrence capability, which has been developed indigenously by assiduous efforts of scientists.

Back
Top Bottom