What's new

India just hanged Kasab

Pakistan refused to claim dead body. It seems it has become trend. Even after kargil they refused to accept dead bodies of their soldiers.Why feel so shameful about their own citizens

Pakistan refused to claim dead body. It seems it has become trend. Even after kargil they refused to accept dead bodies of their soldiers.Why feel so shameful about their own citizens

OOOps.. man you scratching the wound

Why India ? Should be buried in Antarctica. @Safriz, your permission required, self declared king of Antarctica. :D

He already died idiot. :lol:

You got me.

I am eating some fabulous Indian biriyani which got hand delivered to this Pakistani Chaudhry a few mins ago.

It's to die for. :rofl:

But I gotta say you damn Indians are cheap. Charging for raita?

Tsk Tsk.

Last edited by a moderator:
so maybe , Osama was also caught in Pakistan coz of US made pressure and secretly came to blow out his head near your Amry HQ,
Did you also know that army hq had been abandoned for years? the biggest military operation there was in 2005 earthquakes (only a couple helicopters came and brought aid supplies for the locals effected by the quake), it only opened twice a year for admissions of cadets into different military colleges in punjab, the only army presence there is a big army hospital named CMH, how do i know? born, bred and raised in the very same city :enjoy:

He would have made a Bollywood villain

mohammed-ajmal-amir-kasab-300x226.jpg

You got me.

I am eating some fabulous Indian biriyani which got hand delivered to this Pakistani Chaudhry a few mins ago.

Tsk Tsk.

It has something to do with Pakistanis getting things for free all along.

Raita is not aid.

Paying hurts ?

Bhai log, Ajmal key upar Picture ka toh pata nahi par Thread jaroor Super Duper hit ho gaya hai :lol:

You got me.
Tsk Tsk.
Ek to khane ko do fir bhi rota hai tu. Jitna milta hai utne main khush rah. Ye aadat achi nahin jaroorat se jyada mang ne ki. Dekh le kitni problem hui hai. If you know what I mean. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom