What's new

India: It refuses to be part of China’s 'One Belt, One Road' at SCO

we will install dalai lama as head of tibbet state.

target atomic super power audience has only 12 billion reserves got from loans , they have to give immediately 2 billion to saudi and some bn to UAE .
for them 450 or 565 is very big amount .

Indian media, gov always complain China betrayed first India-China relationship before 1962 war.

Truth is India first treated China as enemy since 1958 and dream to occupy Tibet.

Indian media, gov always complain China betrayed first India-China relationship before 1962 war.

Truth is India first treated China as enemy since 1958 and dream to occupy Tibet.

Not just to occupy Tibet.
India had this fantasy of EXPLOITING Tibet and the people there the way India been doing on dalits , the Untouchables and tribal people unfortunate to be within India itself.
So that their Brahmins and hindoo political fat cats can get fatter and fatter and laugh on the way to their banks. :enjoy: :enjoy::enjoy:

Last edited:
China is India's enemy. It's occupying Tibet, aksai chin and sakhsgam valley which rightfully belong to India. There can be no cooperation with them unless those territories are returned to us.

India is a supa power why can't they go and get their lands back, i wonder what's stopping them. 😂 .

If India respects and wants China to be friends, it will not use the "forward policy".

What if the 1962 war doesn't happen? India will make a movie called "The Great Victory of Nehru". Unfortunately that did not happen, and now they create a new legend "China betrayed India"

I disagree. India single-handedly achieved in capturing 93,000 POW and a birth of a new nation "Bangladesh". I repeat not 10, not 100, not 1000 but 93,000 can't even imagine!!
Couldn't even stand and fight till the last man standing:omghaha:

View attachment 692591View attachment 692593View attachment 692592

Lmao, Indians walked into east Pakistan towards the end of a years long civil war and claimed it as their own victory. What did they get in return?
Leave it to bhartis to take pride in taking civillians as POW and treat them like mlitary targets. 60% of the POWs were NOT army. I know some of them myself. But you cannot expect high levels of comprehension from a bharti bhakt.

The only important change after the 1971 war was that India ceded Chamb to Pakistan.

No country worth its salt will join a pact with an enemy that is deliberately violating its sovereignty. OBOR is a pure debt trap nothing special or extraordinary about it.
but you need chinese loan to run India and show boost in economy....Modi ji and his economics, bhakts understand well.

By not joining the BRI, India is shooting itself in the foot. A mature power should be able to separate politics from economics when necessary. Indian GDP grew -7.5 in Q3, before new wave hit.

Good luck.

Can we stop relying to @LLawliet. He’s an Indian propagandist who lives in the echo chamber of the Indian media. The entire world, multiple experts etc all said India suffered a conventional defeat. Who cares what they say when the world laugh behind their back.

Now stick to the topic.

To be fair, i don't thin it's about vassal states or not. Its all about interests. I don't think you can call countries who signed RCEP free trade deal with China like Australia, Brunei, Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar New Zealand, the Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, and Vietnam all Chinese Vassals. You have to know that Countries will always for what they think will serve their interests and their people grow irrespective of what others might think(even their allies). Note that the U.S pressured Australia , S.Korea and Japan not to join RCEP, however those countries knew it was in their national interests to do so, reason they brush aside US objections and join the grouping.
Same with SCO countries like Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Tajikistan,, Uzbekistan etc. They have close friendly ties with China but nothing like Vassals. As i have said before, as long as countries have shared/common interests then they will come to some kind of understand and work together on that particular field. So saying they are vassal is wrong in my opinion. National interests trumps everything.
Trying to teach logic to a dumb sanghi is like playing flute in front of its mother cow

By not joining the BRI, India is shooting itself in the foot. A mature power should be able to separate politics from economics when necessary. Indian GDP grew -7.5 in Q3, before new wave hit.

Good luck.
They can't, bro. They're too emotional and proud. Their emotion rule over their logic.

Back
Top Bottom