What's new

India Is Unhappy With Pakistan’s Announcement Of Holding Polls In Gilgit-Baltistan

Too little, Too late. Do referendum in GB and make it province.

china is backing down by one km from LAC, they have vacated the buffer zone

for kargil we should thank Clinton ? :D
for Dhaka 1971 we should thank Nixon ? :D
for 1965 we should thank Brezhnev ? :D

how many people to thank ?
also for galwan you have to thank XI :lol:

china is backing down by one km from LAC, they have vacated the buffer zone

for kargil we should thank Clinton ? :D
for Dhaka 1971 we should thank Nixon ? :D
for 1965 we should thank Brezhnev ? :D

how many people to thank ?

Only clinton for kargil

in 1971 you should thank Mukti Bani and thousands of East Pakistani soldiers you did a mutiny

1965.. in general all your services performed poorly.

I see I have ruffled few feathers.

nope.

The point is, you don't have it in you take on us.

the point is you get your arse blown away from every one.. from tamil tigers to Kashmir rebels to China men...

You can spin it in any way you want. Those days are over.

Spin?

what is their to spin?

did you not lose 20+ men dead?.

did you not have your planes blown away?..

Did you not shot your own helo down?

Does not China occupy "your' land?

etc etc

seem to every one you do not have a very good military

CAPTION CONTEST:

MODI: "See this finger? I've mastered the art of using it to start shoving my whole fist up my arse!"
507047-modi-pti-22323232.jpg

xi knows whom to thank for his 43 dead soldiers . you are free to thank to anybody .
Those 43 dead soldiers have joined the 300 dead rocks, trees and crows that were disguised as 'terrorists' in Balakot.

The ferocity with which so many Indians cling to such delusions is fascinating - an excellent subject for some aspiring psychologist to do research papers on I say.

Of course it would annoy any rational individual - no one wants to see Modi fisting repeatedly, except for Sanghis & Bhakts.

only Pakistanis are annoyed , patriotic indians are not annoyed for what he does to enemies , despite our differences with sanghis we are with our country and PM. .

Those 43 dead soldiers have joined the 300 dead rocks, trees and crows that were disguised as 'terrorists' in Balakot.

The ferocity with which so many Indians cling to such delusions is fascinating - an excellent subject for some aspiring psychologist to do research papers on I say.

keep believing your propaganda .

only Pakistanis are annoyed , patriotic indians are not annoyed for what he does to enemies , despite our differences with sanghis we are with our country and PM. .
Patriotic Indians like to see Modi fisting? I mean, I guess to each their own, but tell him to keep this stuff behind closed doors at least so the rest of us don't have to suffer.

Patriotic Indians like to see Modi fisting? I mean, I guess to each their own, but tell him to keep this stuff behind closed doors at least so the rest of us don't have to suffer.

patriotic indians are happy what he did in Kashmir .

507047-modi-pti-22323232.jpg

ek Territory ki qeemat tum kia jano XI babu ...:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom