What's new

India Is Spending Billions to Populate a Remote Area Claimed by China

The partition of Assam was done post independence. You may speak whatever your stupid mind tells you but facts don't support your baseless rants. There was no NE, there was only Assam.
Assam as in 1947 was a creation of British, just for your info, and of course once again exposing your own lack of knowledge. Before the British Assam was basically Ahom kingdom and it was even smaller than the present day Assam. As after 1947 Assam gobbled up a lot of territory of it's neighbours,The reason Assam has the distinction of having land disputes with almost every state it shares a border with.

You are so ignorant and proud of it that it is saddening. In short, there was no NE and no Assam as Ahom kingdom was even smaller than present day assam.

GO google some more to change and divert the topic once again.
And you are stuck in your hole unable to move out or get back in. Just end the misery.
Google shows nothing about your claim. You are lying because hat's what you are. A small and shameless liar.
Maybe in your jungle there are no schools but the rest of India people go to schools instead of sympathising with terrorists. The moment you mentioned terrorists as freedom fighters I should have known you are a butt-hurt troll.

Terrorist scum.
Sigh ,just more drivel from a semi-educated baboon. For your info, NE for most parts has better HDI than India even and of course the accompanying educational standards.NE supports it's freedom fighters and abhors the rapists you Indians call soldiers, but of course they are your national role model and hence India is known as the capital of the world in that param. You should seriously consider getting into therapy for sorting out your psychological issues that cause you to jump like a prick as if there was something up your posterior.

On 27 April 1891, the Silchar, Tamu and Kohima columns united, capturing Imphal after finding it deserted, the Union Jack was hoisted above the Kangla Palace, 62 native loyalists were freed by the British troops. On 23 May 1891, Tikendrajit Singh was detained by British authorities On 13 August 1891, five Manipuri commanders including Tikendrajit were hanged for waging war against the British Empire, Kulachandra Singh along with 21 Kangeilpak noblemen received sentences of property forfeiture and lifetime exile. Manipur underwent a disarmament campaign, 4,000 firearms were confiscated from the local population.

Anglo-Manipur War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The British cast their eyes on the north-eastern region after hey concluded the Treaty of Yandaboo. The British had an unending colonial appetite and after setting base in Assam they annexed Manipur and Burma. For a brief period Burma was also a part of British-ruled India.

These things are history and I have posted links to prove the same unlike the boy from the unknown place who is talking sh1t.
Again the " first page of google worldview", manipur and it';s skirmishes were hardly worth of being called a war.The number of firearms seized were basically outdated hunting muskets seized by the brits..Hardly a proper war.
The brits hardly had any interest in the region apart from keeping it as a buffer zone between Qing CHina and SEA.

The reason why Brits never bothered "annexing" the territories properly and were content with pummeling the natives to make it clear that anti british activities would not be tolerated.

Why don't you read more?

Oh BTW, nice effort shooting yourself in the foot by demonstrating with your own links that Manipur wasn't annexed by British and certainly not by the treaty of yandaboo.

Everyone can see how you avoid answering my posts which show your lack of knowledge on the subject matter, frequent changes in the "facts" peddled by you,the ever flip-flopping lines of argument,deflection of topic to hide your own failures.

First you say-
Then when pointed with facts you try to cover up your pathetic by changing your positions and twisting basically what I stated-
The manipuris never really fought the British you ignoramus better run back and suck on the .. whatever you like to go at.

Of course who can forget this titanic idiocy of blurting out historical events without actually knowing about them
Fartie sucker forgot that Treaty of Yandaboo was between Brits and Burmese and concerned the Ahom kingdom which the Burmese annexed in 1820s and Brits beat the Burmese to claim Assam.It had little to do with Manipur. If anything ST had more to do with Treaty of Yandaboo and was more impacted by it.

To sum it up, you are an ignorant buzzard who likes to spew nonsense throughout the forum without backing himself up. Flip floping on statements and frequenly changing arguments seem to be your forte and not rational debate. The reason even most Indians seem to be contemptuously dismissive of you.

Of course, some more gems from "lower than 82" patriot-

And what is the name of their script?

The Manipuris did not borrow from the Bengali script. Bengali was imposed on them during the British Raj when the north eastern region was annexed by the Company and made a part of Bengal.

There was no NE, there was only Assam.

Look kid, you may have free time and the bum-itch to ventilate your repressed anger due to childhood trauma on forums but I don't.So frankly, I am not deigning to waste any more time with you on a thread that has run it's course. If it was some other member I may have, but not for you.. you are too special.

Assam as in 1947 was a creation of British, just for your info, and of course once again exposing your own lack of knowledge. Before the British Assam was basically Ahom kingdom and it was even smaller than the present day Assam. As after 1947 Assam gobbled up a lot of territory of it's neighbours,The reason Assam has the distinction of having land disputes with almost every state it shares a border with.

You are so ignorant and proud of it that it is saddening. In short, there was no NE and no Assam as Ahom kingdom was even smaller than present day assam.

Sigh ,just more drivel from a semi-educated baboon. For your info, NE for most parts has better HDI than India even and of course the accompanying educational standards.NE supports it's freedom fighters and abhors the rapists you Indians call soldiers, but of course they are your national role model and hence India is known as the capital of the world in that param. You should seriously consider getting into therapy for sorting out your psychological issues that cause you to jump like a prick as if there was something up your posterior.

Let us for a moment...I just but your theory...So what...On 2015, whatever you think is not part of India on 1947, is still with us and we love the people of N-E India who are our brothers and Sisters....Who is listening to the story what it was 200 years back? In our history, India was part of British empire. Does that mean, India will always remain with British? No...It is as simple logic as you are not trying to understand it..

I never went into that.
Too distressing, mate. Let's just say Indians have been doing for decades what ISIS has started doing now.

Is it so??..May be Indian should have learned something from China how they are treating their people in Tiber and what is that province where Muslims are mistreated...I fotgot...India should have done something like China did to annex the Tibet...

Let us for a moment...I just but your theory...So what...On 2015, whatever you think is not part of India on 1947, is still with us and we love the people of N-E India who are our brothers and Sisters....Who is listening to the story what it was 200 years back? In our history, India was part of British empire. Does that mean, India will always remain with British? No...It is as simple logic as you are not trying to understand it..
Umm.. and India was never a country before 1947 but a region. Even then you guys didn't choose to be civilised under the British and go your own way, no matter the consequences. Kind of hypocritical and "apple and oranges" stuff from you.

The hill sates have basically beena part of Tibet or SEA depending upon which part is in concern. So we will never be apart of you, forget the part about brothers and sisters, kind of insulting , no offense though.Just being honest.We can't forget millenias of our identity for what some white guys deigned to grant to you guys by sheer luck.

Is it so??..May be Indian should have learned something from China how they are treating their people in Tiber and what is that province where Muslims are mistreated...I fotgot...India should have done something like China did to annex the Tibet...
Actually, ISIS could learn from you guys, particularly on the sex as a weapon of war part. The Poor PLA and CCP stands no chance against the depravity inherent in Indian(s). On that count India is certainly a world no.1

It is Manipur which gets its highway blocked every week because Manipur has encroached on Naga land.

Assam was not Ahom kingdom. The Bodos and Kacharis are other tribes who had their own kingdom just like he Koch Rajbonshi. Just shut up already, your IQ is worse than that of a tapeworm. You know nothing of history but all you can do is shout and rant.

There was no Assam? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I don't know how to deal with retards. So if you cannot back your stupid claims with facts then shut up.

I am surprised that even Google is well known in the jungles of India. :omghaha::omghaha:

Sigh ,just more drivel from a semi-educated baboon. For your info, NE for most parts has better HDI than India even and of course the accompanying educational standards.

No it does not. States like Gujarat, Punjab and Maharashtra has far better HDI. But the you are a terrorist sympathiser.

NE supports it's freedom fighters and abhors the rapists you Indians call soldiers, but of course they are your national role model and hence India is known as the capital of the world in that param.

There are no freedom fighters, only terrorists. They are uneducated baoons and their supporters are uneducated trolls who have no knowledge.

You should seriously consider getting into therapy for sorting out your psychological issues that cause you to jump like a prick as if there was something up your posterior.

Maybe the Indian army has shoved something up your posterior. You sound cranky. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Again the " first page of google worldview", manipur and it';s skirmishes were hardly worth of being called a war.The number of firearms seized were basically outdated hunting muskets seized by the brits..Hardly a proper war.
The brits hardly had any interest in the region apart from keeping it as a buffer zone between Qing CHina and SEA.

The British ruled Manipur after the war. You have no education, no information and no links to back your claim. People in jungle must suffer from malnutrition to be so dumb.

Why don't you read more?

Oh BTW, nice effort shooting yourself in the foot by demonstrating with your own links that Manipur wasn't annexed by British and certainly not by the treaty of yandaboo.

As I said, malnutrition makes people dumb. Just shut up and go home, you lost the debate ages ago.

Of course, some more gems from "lower than 82" patriot-

Hows the jungle?

Look kid, you may have free time and the bum-itch to ventilate your repressed anger due to childhood trauma on forums but I don't.So frankly, I am not deigning to waste any more time with you on a thread that has run it's course. If it was some other member I may have, but not for you.. you are too special.

Did the Indian army make you their play toy? :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

You sound like a little pest running around with froth in mouth. You have made dozen of posts but you have no facts or link to back your lies. Because hey are lies. So you disguise your incompetence with rants and some more rants. Jungle trouble.

Let us for a moment...I just but your theory...So what...On 2015, whatever you think is not part of India on 1947, is still with us and we love the people of N-E India who are our brothers and Sisters....Who is listening to the story what it was 200 years back? In our history, India was part of British empire. Does that mean, India will always remain with British? No...It is as simple logic as you are not trying to understand it.

He calls terrorists in the NE region as "freedom fighters" and thinks the Indian army is some occupational force. Good luck trying to reason with him.

what is that province where Muslims are mistreated...I

XingJian.

Ignore him. He does not even know the history of NE.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom