What's new

'India is responsible for Balochistan unrest'

It should be,

'India, Afghanistan, USA and Iran are responsible for Balochistan unrest'

There were reports that Iran have interests in Balochistan.

Last I checked the CM of Balochistan wasn't accusing India, A'stan, Iran & USA for extra judicial killings.

He was accusing Pakistan Army. Don't you believe your own Chief Minister?

Last I checked the CM of Balochistan wasn't accusing India, A'stan, Iran & USA for extra judicial killings.

He was accusing Pakistan Army. Don't you believe your own Chief Minister?

mate do u know what these "extra judicial killings" mean? these killings are being done against anyone who is suspected of being in anyway associated with the unrest causing factions. these are not the source of the unrest dear friend but are actually in result of it. its people (be it the agencies, the military or the civilians) taking the law into their own hands against these unrests without any judicial process. its exactly like no1 said that the two people killed today in Quetta over a family feud had indian involvement in it. why???? because it didnt. We arent paranoid enough yet to attribute every misfortune to a hidden indian hand.

ps: what are your views on the indian clam of ISI's involvement in the pedestrian bridge collapse outside the common wealth games stadium? do u get my point?

mate do u know what these "extra judicial killings" mean? these killings are being done against anyone who is suspected of being in anyway associated with the unrest causing factions. these are not the source of the unrest dear friend but are actually in result of it. its people (be it the agencies, the military or the civilians) taking the law into their own hands against these unrests without any judicial process. its exactly like no1 said that the two people killed today in Quetta over a family feud had indian involvement in it. why???? because it didnt. We arent paranoid enough yet to attribute every misfortune to a hidden indian hand.

ps: what are your views on the indian clam of ISI's involvement in the pedestrian bridge collapse outside the common wealth games stadium? do u get my point?

what are your views on the indian clam of ISI's involvement in the pedestrian bridge collapse outside the common wealth games stadium? do u get my point?

i think ur own website pakistankakhudahafiz was the source of such story,no in dian minister did say like this.so keep ur info updated

Even on that website (pakistankakhudahafiz), it was mentioned that this news was intended only for entertainment purposes & was NOT an actual piece of news. This is called 'satire', which the website themselves published.

The poor gullibles like you actually believed that it was true & started making a melodrama out of it. I was sadly astonished to see too many Pakistani posters negatively commenting on India on that news site even though it said in bolded fonts it was just a satire. If nothing else, Pakistani rulers have been greatly successful in creating Indophobia in Pakistani populace.

Lo sun lo ab baat:what:, I am here in India dont have such news about ISI involvement. So if it is reported in pakistankakhudahafiz then whose propaganda is this?:no: Or did ISI accept it so? :chilli:

Wasn't Mushy president for 10 years who had fate of pakistan in his hands.Why is that Pakistani leaders speak up only when they were thrown out of power not when they have power in hand to change the course.

Wasn't Mushy president for 10 years who had fate of pakistan in his hands.Why is that Pakistani leaders speak up only when they were thrown out of power not when they have power in hand to change the course.

No he wasn't President for 10 years.
Pakistan did well as long it was in his hands and we like to have him back.
All the terror started when he left.

No he wasn't President for 10 years.
Pakistan did well as long it was in his hands and we like to have him back.
All the terror started when he left.
oct-99 to 2008 that make round about 10 years he had power in his hand.watever you name it PM,president, Chief marshal in-law administrator.but he had full control of power for all these years.

Pakistan did well under him!!!in what sense????

All terror started when he left!!!!really???
:disagree:

i think ur own website pakistankakhudahafiz was the source of such story,no in dian minister did say like this.so keep ur info updated

PeacefulIndian said:
Even on that website (pakistankakhudahafiz), it was mentioned that this news was intended only for entertainment purposes & was NOT an actual piece of news. This is called 'satire', which the website themselves published.

Aqua said:
Lo sun lo ab baat, I am here in India dont have such news about ISI involvement. So if it is reported in pakistankakhudahafiz then whose propaganda is this? Or did ISI accept it so?

well i read the news somewhere like here: ISI behind CWG Bridge Collapse: Indian Minister | Tea Break

the page so much as not even hints at it being only for entertainment purposes & was NOT an actual piece of news. not my fault these peeps failed to add that in. And regarding keeping my info updated (considering i believed the news to be true) id rather laugh at it and dismiss it as another ridiculous shout by the indian government and move onto news that actually mattered and keep info about those news pieces updated.

PeacefulIndian said:
The poor gullibles like you actually believed that it was true & started making a melodrama out of it. I was sadly astonished to see too many Pakistani posters negatively commenting on India on that news site even though it said in bolded fonts it was just a satire. If nothing else, Pakistani rulers have been greatly successful in creating Indophobia in Pakistani populace.

mate it is not at all about gullibility. We are quite used to such ridiculous chants from across the border e.g. the naxalites do something and comes a statement "IT WAS ISI!", the tigers do something again "IT WAS ISI!" Apparently no Indian government official can have breakfast without blaming the ISI. I believe this is exactly the premise behind that "satire" whithout which the piece would not be able to deliver its intended purpose. No?

Further more you mentioned about indophobia. Well the piece and the response does not show Indophobia at all. What it shows is the Pakistani peoples' experience with having to deal countless times with Pakophobia coming from across the border. I read all the previous posts for your premise on the Indophobia argument but i honestly couldnt find one. To my knowledge Pakophobia is being preached to such an extent that Mr. President Manmohan Singh goes as far as stating that the only problem between Pakistan and India is of insurgency from Pakistan into India. Which cup of tea were you drinking Mr.President???? And could you please check what is the count going on these blames from both the sides Mr.PeacefulIndian?

ps: the last line in my previous post was the only thing which caught your eye? I spent about 7 lines in response to your previous post. But i think i get how it works. Cant answer the counter-argument make fun of the guy's shirt.

:cheers:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom