What's new

'India is responsible for Balochistan unrest'

mr42O

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Musharraf-AFP-51-640x480.jpg

Musharraf says evidence of Indian involvement has been shared with everyone, including Afghanistan's president Hamid Karazai and the US. PHOTO: AFP

LONDON: Former president Pervez Musharraf said that the Indian government is responsible for creating unrest in Baochistan, while speaking to Munizae Jahangir during an interview on the Express 24/7 programme ‘Face Off’ in London.

Musharraf reiterated his earlier claims that Indian and Afghan involvement in Balochistan was creating unrest there, adding that the Pakistani government had solid evidence of their involvement and that the evidence had been shared with everyone. “Even (Afghan) President Karzai has been given (the evidence),” he said.

Musharraf said the military operation against Nawab Akbar Bugti was justified as he had been creating trouble in Balochistan. “There is a person who is firing 500 rockets on Sui. There is a person who has occupied the hill features and is firing rockets and weapons… on the Frontier Corps. They are blowing up the gas pipeline, the electric pylon, the railway line”.

He said that Nawab Akbar Bugti’s grandson, Bramdagh Bugti is received by agents from the Indian intelligence agency, the Research and Analysis Wing (RAW), when he goes to India. “I know that they finance him, they give him weapons to create trouble and stab us in the back in Balochistan.”

While talking about the ongoing probe on the murder of Benazir Bhutto, he said that the three people named by Benazir Bhutto in her letter before she was assassinated were not behind her killing.

“I knew about Pervaiz Elahi and Ejaz Shah, they were very responsible people and I know they wouldn’t be planning to kill her, I mean, it would be utterly stupid of them to do that. Hamid Gul is a man who… always uses his ex-intelligence connections a lot and I know that he hated her. But I don’t know whether he was planning an assassination.”

When asked if there were ex-intelligence people involved in Benazir’s murder, he said that he did not know.

The first part of the interview will air today (Friday) at 8pm in Pakistan.

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

‘India is responsible for Balochistan unrest’ – The Express Tribune

Oh now Musharaff says he had given proofs of indian involvement to US and Hamid karzai.Where was he when hillary clinton announced in pakistan that they had never recieved any proofs regarding indian involvement in baloochistan?Why was he,the one who supposedly gave the proofs so silent then?And as for karzai the last time i checked he was accusing pakistan for supporting terror factions and demanding Nato operation in pakistan!

Oh now Musharaff says he had given proofs of indian involvement to US and Hamid karzai.Where was he when hillary clinton announced in pakistan that they had never recieved any proofs regarding indian involvement in baloochistan?Why was he,the one who supposedly gave the proofs so silent then?And as for karzai the last time i checked he was accusing pakistan for supporting terror factions and demanding Nato operation in pakistan!

dude cmon........even the coalition forces' supreme commander has indicated that......and yes yes ill try to fish up the links.....

It must be so embarrassing for the ardent Mush supporters to remain calm as Mush struggles to remain relevant despite being put out to pasture. Does this guy enjoy mass support from any constituency anymore?

cent percent correct you are sir and nope he doesnt. only some stupid, typical defeatist, numskulls crying out "Zardari se behtar yahi tha" (not a fan of Mr.Zardari by any means).

ps: sorry for my personal political views here

Last edited:
If India is responsible for "unrest" in Balochistan then do something about it! I've been hearing these complaints for months now Pakistan finding this and that of an Indian hand. Stop your whining and complaining and do something about it! Otherwise, Pakistan should shut up, because Pakistan's complaints have been falling on deaf ears (if Pakistan hasn't noticed that yet- in regards to Baluchistan) Surely, Pakistan's defense institutions may be able to counter India...

The same goes for any other country accusing Pakistan or other of causing "unrest" in their territory.

Last edited:
If India is responsible for "unrest" in Balochistan then do something about it! I've been hearing these complaints for months now Pakistan finding this and that of an Indian hand.

The same goes for any other country accusing Pakistan or other of causing "unrest" in their territory.

1) Where did you hear it, in Tel Aviv??:what:

2) Other countries have cried and screamed, even their throats are sore, but Pakistan is not doing enough..:)

Musharraf-AFP-51-640x480.jpg

Musharraf says evidence of Indian involvement has been shared with everyone, including Afghanistan's president Hamid Karazai and the US. PHOTO: AFP

LONDON: Former president Pervez Musharraf said that the Indian government is responsible for creating unrest in Baochistan, while speaking to Munizae Jahangir during an interview on the Express 24/7 programme ‘Face Off’ in London.

Musharraf reiterated his earlier claims that Indian and Afghan involvement in Balochistan was creating unrest there, adding that the Pakistani government had solid evidence of their involvement and that the evidence had been shared with everyone. “Even (Afghan) President Karzai has been given (the evidence),” he said.

Musharraf said the military operation against Nawab Akbar Bugti was justified as he had been creating trouble in Balochistan. “There is a person who is firing 500 rockets on Sui. There is a person who has occupied the hill features and is firing rockets and weapons… on the Frontier Corps. They are blowing up the gas pipeline, the electric pylon, the railway line”.

He said that Nawab Akbar Bugti’s grandson, Bramdagh Bugti is received by agents from the Indian intelligence agency, the Research and Analysis Wing (RAW), when he goes to India. “I know that they finance him, they give him weapons to create trouble and stab us in the back in Balochistan.”

While talking about the ongoing probe on the murder of Benazir Bhutto, he said that the three people named by Benazir Bhutto in her letter before she was assassinated were not behind her killing.

“I knew about Pervaiz Elahi and Ejaz Shah, they were very responsible people and I know they wouldn’t be planning to kill her, I mean, it would be utterly stupid of them to do that. Hamid Gul is a man who… always uses his ex-intelligence connections a lot and I know that he hated her. But I don’t know whether he was planning an assassination.”

When asked if there were ex-intelligence people involved in Benazir’s murder, he said that he did not know.

The first part of the interview will air today (Friday) at 8pm in Pakistan.

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

‘India is responsible for Balochistan unrest’ – The Express Tribune

And this very man Fmr. Pres, Musharraf along with his predecessors are responsible for allowing ungoverned, uncivilized, unreformed, gun-totting, illiterate tribals to cause "unrest" in NWFP and elsewhere. Why? All because the Pakistani establishment thought some of those long bearded, gun-totting, ill-educated people would behave themselves (the trouble makers seem o be a combination of both domestic and foreign elements) not to mention Afghan refugees in Pakistan. The entire province an country should be put under strict governance and law and order rigorously implemented! Of course many of the tribals don't support the rogue elements.

Because of this Pres. Musharraf then allowed CIA to conduct drone strikes, which the Pakistani people clearly hate. This is also seen as an act of surrender of sovereignty. The administrations of Pakistan throughout the years have created this bloody snowball effect.

The borders should have always been well guarded. Monitor all provinces Baluchistan and NWFP issue ID cards every adult must carry an ID card when out in public!

This NWFP and it's archaic tribes have acted like a stain on Pakistan, they refuse federal governance and military presence hell even police presence! Those people are unfit to govern and the development of their provinces is an indication of that.

Now what is worse the "unrest" in Baluchistan by India? Or this entire damn debacle the inept loser governments that have put Pakistan in this position they should have been more assertive in all parts of the country!

Ban all feudalism and tribalism, disband all tribes, regulate arms, ban Pakhtunwali it acts like a law within national law, these old decrepit practices must END!

Then you will see a prosperous Pakistan a functioning Pakistan. A Pakistan where the pen is mightier than the sword.

Then why not use that against India they're going on about 26/11 trying desperately to equate it to 9/11. Show them that India itself is involved with those that support the terrorist that lead to the Mumbai attacks.

Then why not use that against India they're going on about 26/11 trying desperately to equate it to 9/11. Show them that India itself is involved with those that support the terrorist that lead to the Mumbai attacks.

according to Pakistanis dudes....well....their government is waiting for the right time. :lol:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom