What's new

India is ‘punching bag’ for South-Asian neighbours, says external affairs minister

Such academic discussions about the topic above ... Bunch of sisses whining in their little forum aww...
If you don't like the statement, fire Jayshanker. He was right when he said the PLA intruded into India and he's right now that India is a regional "punching bag".

This moniker will stick like mud btw. Just watch. A moniker made in India by an Indian. Perfect.

Pay back time is coming. Chicken neck would be a choke point, when it happens remember this post.

Okay till than sleep well, so many generations of your country died for dreaming J&K, lets wait for another unfulfilled dream.

If you don't like the statement, fire Jayshanker. He was right when he said the PLA intruded into India and he's right now that India is a regional "punching bag".

This moniker will stick like mud btw. Just watch. A moniker made in India by an Indian. Perfect.
Not an ordinary indian. FM itself.

Before Kashmir become part of Indian union.
After that you lost half of your country, Kargil.

I told you we lost half because a terrorist country was interfering in Pakistan's internal matters. Training "Antak wadis" , a fact admitted by Terrorist killer Modi.

I have already posted some evidence regarding Kargil on another thread that who went running to Clinton for ceasefire. It surely wasn't Nawaz, he was summoned. He got bullied by Clinton, for which I will never forget this traitor.

The Kashmir was liberated when your army was there. And If ceasefire didn't happen, whole of it would have been taken. Go and check who went to UN for ceasefire.

Back
Top Bottom