What's new

India is preparing a moon landing for 1st time in country's history

But you are making them using the inventions, equipment, technology, science and expertise from the West and Russia. They are not your creations or inventions. You have simply purchased the means.
Why should someone invent the wheel. You think every country out there develop their tech from zero? There are collaborations, sharing of information and allied technologies in comm. But nobody shares, their valuable assets like propulsion system. With the known information, one has to develop, and India has been developing it for nearly half a century. From Sounding rockets, to heavy launchers. If India was given a shopping cart of western tech, we wouldn't be struggling for 10k ton launches. Since we don't want sanctions, we are not stealing tech.

That's the spirit.

That's how enemies should compete.

Indian is competing with China and Pakistan should do the same with India. :enjoy:

Pakistan is competing with US, we will make a better movie with shades on the opposit site of the Sun :)

Fair point. But just because space technology is a priority for the indian race and nation doesn't automatically mean it is a priority for other nations and races. I was simply trying to point this fact to other posters.
Space science is one of the best way to develop other branches in science. Including medicine, biomedical instruments. It includes almost every technology that we uses. That's why India is pursuing more advances in space. Although the budget for ISRO is just $1.5 billion approx. So, why the big fuss? You cannot even call it a priority seeing the spending on Space. Also, ISRO earns $280 million through from foreign sat launches.

That is step back. They already have been to Mars. I heard Pakistan is planning to launch a mission to Venus.
India is planning a Venus orbiter too. Calm down.
Going to the moon for further research is not a step back in any sense.

This mission will lead to a big boost to morale of students who will be inspired to pursue science :cheers:

And then the bright ones with starry eyes upon reaching college age will move to West, mainly USA to enrich USA leaving the unfortunate Indians to brag about !!

Last edited:
Rally which Muslims of the middle East laugh at Pakistanis foe being Muslim. Can you show some proof. I know they in the middle East can't believe that in 2017 educated people worship idols.

As far as space sector is concerned the great country like UAE works closely with ISRO

And I like White people and their inventions. I acknowledge and appreciate it as I was born, raised and have lived in London all my life. What makes me laugh is indians claiming the science and technology of White people as their own.

PS I simply hate indians and all things indian. Just as much as indians feel the way about the Pakistani race and nation :azn:

You can plan it to your mama's uranus :lol:

ISRO European customers reaction to PSLV C 38 launch,they trust ISRO

Just like how the Muslims of the middle East laugh at Pakistani's who adopted Islam and made it their own??

Please provide an example of that. Islam is for Mankind and is not restricted to Arabs. In fact there are more non-Arab Muslims than Arab Muslims. Also Islam is a religion not a Science or Technological system.

Back
Top Bottom