What's new

India is perfectly capable of Winning a Two-Front WAR

Biggest job forget Alpine two stage war it can't hold 1 to 1 war even

I didn't. I did say, a balanced post.

I guess conceptual language is not exactly a forte?

Never mind. No one was making fun. Reminding you of exactly what you reminded me of ...... please think of how easily even Russians took you .. and you invited them right in courtesy Count Nikolai Ignatief and in the process handed over 350,000 square miles of territory ... without a shot (I am sure that the same has no parallel in Indian Subcontinent save for formation of two nations - there is and was no permanent loss of territories by either newly formed nations to another nation, let alone at such a magnitude). I am sure that can only be achieved by phenomenal strategists and people.

Also, typical delusive historical narration is evident here too. For example your fellow countryman at #77 has been kind enough to make 8 foreign powers fight China in one go whereas the history is proof (and here I rely on the written War Diary records of one of the Infantry Units originally involved in Capture of Shanghai as available in it's excellently preserved archives) that it was the British who forced concessions with a war out of Qing Dynasty. It was only after such concessions were extracted that the next to come roaming along were the Americans followed by Germans, Danes, Japanese etc.

Strange, glorification from falsification of history while the policy of Wei Yuan in dealing with the foreign powers, at the time, was the only strategy that paid any dividends for the Chinese? Unlike what the post you have mentioned at #77 claims, it was rather a similar case to what happened in India.

So, as you said, next time when you try to bring up the issue of being 'owned', please look at your own self. It was a tad funny - HK was leased .... while ignoring the presence of foreign troops in China till 1948 (Except Soviets who withdrew in 1946 abruptly).

Need I remind you that Bahadur Shah Zafar II, the last Mughal Emperor, was exactly in the same position as the Qing Dynasty in 1857? A lame duck Emperor with other centres of powers to the south. At roughly the same time, China was also being carved at various fronts, with the nominal lame duck Qing Dynasty in power. It is a striking resemblance, the fate of the two nations, which made me quote you in the first instance.

Anyways, enough said. It was rather rich coming from you, your post as initially quoted. Maybe you can recall role of Elgin in your history too.

Please look at your own humiliations too. What matters is both the nations survive and now thrive. Maybe you should concentrate on that.

The original piece of this thread? Peace of crap meant for feel good domestic consumption. There is no winning.

But yes, there is a detente on our northern borders - and it shall remain.

@Nilgiri

You want to add something to it?

@Joe Shearer If you care to add on?
^^^

Excellent post mate!! If I am allowed to thank you 100 times. Than you very much for such a informative post. I wish JEOKIRISH may add some more.

Regards,
Jailer

After having their billion dollars and master plans to get there and influence directly into arabian sea, china will do anything to protect it's assets and interests in Pakistan hence safe Pakistan. :yay:
Also heard today that china got some of it's troops in gawadar to look and analyze the situation and make its own presence and place there :pakistan::china:

After having their billion dollars and master plans to get there and influence directly into arabian sea, china will do anything to protect it's assets and interests in Pakistan hence safe Pakistan. :yay:
Also heard today that china got some of it's troops in gawadar to look and analyze the situation and make its own presence and place there :pakistan::china:

Surrendering is bad. But running to another country of Bhutan leaving behind your whole state of Arunachal Pardesh at the mercy of Chinese troops is a great act of bravery. That's why you guys did it. :lol:

Anyways as I said before. Bringing in 1971 won't change anything.
I know whatever change need to happen had already happen by creating a new country.
If we left behind whole arunachal then how come its still with us and bangladesh is a new country.
and why i am discussing act of bravery with you leave it i already mention in my old post.
and yes we are preparing ourself for two front and accordingly investing in it.

I know whatever change need to happen had already happen by creating a new country.
If we left behind whole arunachal then how come its still with us and bangladesh is a new country.
and why i am discussing act of bravery with you leave it i already mention in my old post.
and yes we are preparing ourself for two front and accordingly investing in it.

Go read about 1962 war. You might know how Tawang was on the verge of being captured by China and how you left it on Chinese mercy. It is because of china's mercy on you that you still have it. @Chinese-Dragon

As for BD. It is a separate territory. Even today it is a separate country where a lot of people hate your country. It was always disconnected from rest of Pakistan by a thousands miles. if you can lose Aksai Chin and all your military presence in Tibet then there is no point gloating and facesaving over such kind of victory against a very weak opponent where odds are heavily in your support.

So nothing would change. You can prepare all you want. You can't win against China even on a single front. Period.

20121130292300407.jpg

A map showing the political reorganisation of India up to March 31, 1948, sourced from "Notes, Memorandum and Letters Exchanged between the Governments of India and China, White Paper", New Delhi, Government of India, July 1948.

20121130292300409.jpg

Go read about 1962 war. You might know how Tawang was on the verge of being captured by China and how you left it on Chinese mercy. It is because of china's mercy on you that you still have it. @Chinese-Dragon

As for BD. It is a separate territory. Even today it is a separate country where a lot of people hate your country. It was always disconnected from rest of Pakistan by a thousands miles. if you can lose Aksai Chin and all your military presence in Tibet then there is no point gloating and facesaving over such kind of victory against a very weak opponent where odds are heavily in your support.

So nothing would change. You can prepare all you want. You can't win against China even on a single front. Period.
We dont need a certificate from you either we win or stalemate,and why are you bragging chinese,do i consider you lost your sovereignty to them.

We dont need a certificate from you either we win or stalemate,and why are you bragging chinese,do i consider you lost your sovereignty to them.

If you don't need certificate then don't bring 71 to save face for your failures in the past.

As why I am bragging Chinese. Go read Te thread from the start

If you don't need certificate then don't bring 71 to save face for your failures in the past.

As why I am bragging Chinese. Go read Te thread from the start
Hi,i dont know which failure in past vizaz pakistan you are considering,if i am talking to proud pakistani man.
i dont want to remind you 65,71 or loss of territory in siachin or your kargil blunder,but you country economic condition,the war is on and on on diplomatic front and economic front,you are completely mess in economic situation and no hope in future to grow fast,terrorist/snakes created by you to create havoc on neighbors is ultimately biting you back.We are preparing for 2 fronts but what i can see now you are getting sandwich in 2 fronts,are you prepared ??

Hi,i dont know which failure in past vizaz pakistan you are considering,if i am talking to proud pakistani man.
i dont want to remind you 65,71 or loss of territory in siachin or your kargil blunder,but you country economic condition,the war is on and on on diplomatic front and economic front,you are completely mess in economic situation and no hope in future to grow fast,terrorist/snakes created by you to create havoc on neighbors is ultimately biting you back.We are preparing for 2 fronts but what i can see now you are getting sandwich in 2 fronts,are you prepared ??

You are not that innocent bharati. You know I am talking about 62 war where you had to face the only time a power bigger than you and failed completely.

As for 65 war I know the lies that you have been fed about it. I would give it a pass too. For 71 you brought it again for facesaving but that won't help you in a two front war where certain humiliation is waiting for you. Siachen or Kargil are again more attempts for further facesaving since 71 wasn't enough.

We have no two front war. If you think last desperate TTP attacks from Afghanistan are some sort of two front war for Pakistan then I can only laugh at your immaturity. You were never a very shining example. You should limit yourself to liking posts of other bharatis instead of wasting my time and this forum's space with your meaningless posts.

You can't win against china even in a single front and if that hurts you then sorry I can't sugar coat it for you.

Its funny to see Pakistanis chest thump infront of India after loosing every single war or engagement.

But wait, they are cheer leading for the Chinese. What the hell am I reading here?

China going to war with India is laughable at best. Kiss CPEC and South China Sea goodbye.

Chinese love their money more than Pakistan. Fact #1.

Again, please do elucidate on the role of foreign troops in Chinese Theatre against Japanese in World War 2. Additionally, do tell me how is dying trying more glorious than living and attaining your objective? Perhaps you may have heard of Sun Tzu? Happens to be Chinese!

:enjoy:

If that none violence is your tactic to survive why India is buying more arm than all South Asia nations combined, if Indian get alone Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bhutan and Pakistan with no arm, I'm pretty sure they will do India no harm...LMAO, but Instead India is armed to teeth to impose it will to these smaller neighbors :disagree:

Good, I like this paragraph here.

It fits in neatly with what I told our Pakistani members a few months back, the Chinese system of treaty is a transitory phase, to meet the objectives of the time. It gets revised as the time passes, even a permanent treaty. As is the case of Tibet, a state that had entered into a treaty with China for a permanent status as an autonomous kingdom, but was repudiated by you unilaterally.

I am grateful for this input.

Let all Pakistani members understand the ramifications of this view - the Sino Pakistani treaty of 1962!!!! Tibet had a bit of sway over the Gilgit region, hence, over the next few decades, as the political situation evolves for China, the region, by extension, must come under Chinese!!!!!

:enjoy:

We don't have territory problem with Pakistan, not now and never will have...but do I need to remind you that we have with India an unfinished territory issue to settle, don't expect Chinese to swallow the unfair and unequal treaty imposed to us and expect us to forget...soon or later we will settle that with India once for all.

in the end india will know what will happen if they go to war with both countries,
and it wont be pleasent.

It wont be pleasant for the other two either :P. What's being talked about here is purely conventional forces. China simply cannot bring the resources needed across the Himalayas to bring to bear in a relevant way against India on India's turf (given India will simply be fighting a defensive war (with appropriate targetted aggression with that defense in mind) on that front in this hypothetical 2 war front scenario). Please read gregor clegane's analysis posted earlier:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/indi...ng-a-two-front-war.481737/page-2#post-9268051

You want to add something to it?

Not yet sir. You have given enough to everyone to ruminate over. I shall interject only if I feel I have something constructive to add ;)

I for one do not know so many details of China's century of humiliation past the overall basic events....compared to specific historical chapters in other parts of the world. Simply have not gotten there yet to study in precise detail.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom