What's new

India is not Britain

Yea we can do that IF you brainiacs had actually come up with a BETTER topic title rather than just "India is not Britain".

So here we are, telling you exactly why India does not have the power or the influence to be a Britain while you guys are busy trying to figure out if we are Pakistani-Singaporeans.

Okay whatever you do just don't blow yourself up , you sound really angry :lol:

And btw , If you had bothered to watch the video , there is some American analyst who said that line not an Indian .

Leave that Limpeh.. he is just a racist dumb *** troll.. i want to tell my fellow Indian friends that these kind of numb nuts are very rare in this beautiful country.. so dont assume that everybody in this country behave like that racist asshole.. it is better to avoid him that replying to his troll post... just for Indian member, if you want to see how how people like limpeh, "your father" look like in real life can watch this video.. and understand his situation....

crazy indian in bus, singapore - YouTube

Be carefull, if we are bullies, then as per you we won against a country of 10% size, thing about yourself, you are not even .1%. For us it doent matter what the hell you think about us, dont give yourself that much importance, you are insignificant.

Well then I'm certainly glad and I have every reason to celebrate! Indians finally found us insignificant! So, TELL ALL YOUR GOOD COUNTRYMEN OVER HERE TO STOP LEECHING OFF OUR GOODWILL, PACK THEIR BACKS AND GO HOME!

But no, parasites will stay as long they find an accommodating host. So don't start comparing sizes with Singaporeans. Not when your fellow countrymen are dependent on us for a living. Pull that stunt with Bhutan or someone else. Not with us.

^^^ This guy is obviously not Tamil . Both of them are Chinese Singaporeans and one of them is just too ashamed to debate with his own real identity . They have no argument to make on the topic of the thread and are here only to troll and somehow pass through their miserable lives . If not for Defence.pk they may have commited suicide by now out of depression .

You know how Tap sumbong becomes Anthony in US ? Like that . Cheen chaw choo lung become Indian Singaporean on the internet .
;)

Well then I'm certainly glad and I have every reason to celebrate! Indians finally found us insignificant! So, TELL ALL YOUR GOOD COUNTRYMEN OVER HERE TO STOP LEECHING OFF OUR GOODWILL, PACK THEIR BACKS AND GO HOME!

But no, parasites will stay as long they find an accommodating host. So don't start comparing sizes with Singaporeans. Not when your fellow countrymen are dependent on us for a living. Pull that stunt with Bhutan or someone else. Not with us.

It's okay buddy , relax . It happens . You lost your job to that Indian because he was probably more deserving . You need to improve your communication skills and start working harder . Also control your anger issues .

About the job , just keep applying . Who knows you just may get lucky :) :tup:

^^^ This guy is obviously not Tamil . Both of them are Chinese Singaporeans and one of them is just too ashamed to debate with his own real identity . They have no argument to make on the topic of the thread and are here only to troll and somehow pass through their miserable lives . If not for Defence.pk they may have commited suicide by now out of depression .

You know how Tap sumbong becomes Anthony in US ? Like that . Cheen chaw choo lung become Indian Singaporean on the internet .
;)

It's okay buddy , relax . It happens . You lost your job to that Indian because he was probably more deserving . You need to improve your communication skills , and start working harder . Also control your anger issues .

About the job , just keep applying . Who knows you just may get lucky :) :tup:

So now I'm not Tamil? LMAO! The standard Indian comeback when they lose an argument.

Leave that Limpeh.. he is just a racist dumb *** troll.. i want to tell my fellow Indian friends that these kind of numb nuts are very rare in this beautiful country.. so dont assume that everybody in this country behave like that racist asshole.. it is better to avoid him that replying to his troll post... just for Indian member, if you want to see how how people like limpeh, "your father" look like in real life can watch this video.. and understand his situation....

crazy indian in bus, singapore - YouTube

What seems to be his problem?? Anyways he is speaking Tamil..so Tamil is not dying in SG as told by LimPeh

So now I'm not Tamil? LMAO! The standard Indian comeback when they lose an argument.

Whatever you are you a racist for sure, for referring Indians as dotheads.

Which obviously is sign of deep inferiority complex and probably, being socially challenged.

Like i said, weren't you banned here, why still continue coming here, spewing racial slurs.

You have just chosen to ignore the 76% of the population who is also the biggest FDI investor in India. Anyone can guess whether indians are really brilliant or stupid?

What the fu@k are you talking about. last i checked mauritius was the biggest source of FDI for india (40-45%). Singapore too is big investor, but to read into this data to arrive at a conclusion that we risk pissing off guys with deep pockets only shows the gross misunderstanding that you have of the subject. These jurisdictions dont invest, instead the guys - who actually have the money - route their investment through these jurisidictions through letterbox companies to avail of tax benefits under the tax treaties that india has with them.

Pissing you guys off is the least of our concerns. if you guys disallow investment into india, the india bound money will find another channel to route the money. FYI, india has DTAAs with some 80 odd countries.

So, in short - you and your ilk can go fu@k off!!

Now i got why are you so anti India, you lost your job to an Indian and may be your girlfriend also ran with him. hmmm, its ok keep applying for new jobs, any way you must be getting some decent amount for trolling here. Keep it up, i will not stop you, i can understand it is bread and butter for you now.

What seems to be his problem?? Anyways he is speaking Tamil..so Tamil is not dying in SG as told by LimPeh
wallawee... youaaa... :hitwall: Limpeh is a singaporean tamil for sure.. see how that singaporean-indian abuse that tamil worker from India.another racist guy like limpeh... everything need to explain.. :shout:

Now i got why are you so anti India, you lost your job to an Indian and may be your girlfriend also ran with him. hmmm, its ok keep applying for new jobs, any way you must be getting some decent amount for trolling here. Keep it up, i will not stop you, i can understand it is bread and butter for you now.

Naah, don't worry, I'm gainfully employed and I'm doing well enough to loan cash on occasion to your cash-strapped countrymen doing their Masters over here at NTU. And don't worry about the girlfriend, she is very picky about BO. She'd probably run to the moon but never to an Indian.

Yes you are dotheads. We don't do that stuff over here. We evolved, you are stuck where you were a thousand years ago. And yes, Tamil is dying over here. Not my fault in the least. If it's dying it's dying, can't do nothing about it. Adapt and move on.

And as for the other chap, Indian Singaporean = any Singaporean with ancestry relating to the Indian Subcontinent, including India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, whatever else you have over there..sikim? is that a country?

Has nothing to do with your republic. Most of us arrived here when that whole place was part of the British empire anyway, so we have had nothing to do with the Republic of India. In case you haven't realized, India IS a geographic term. Just because you adopted it as your country's name after you guys got divided doesn't mean the other meaning doesn't apply.

Singapore Tamils if anything seemed more Tamil and more hindu than Indian Tamils. The first thing a woman asked us was if we had any kumkum from Indian temples so that she could "dot" her head. even the girls in western attires were wearing dots. you must be living in a very hostile environment then . sheesh that must be hard. you should wear a chinese suit , act and talk like one. you could probably escape the Indianess :lol:

Yeah it is dying. Slightly offtopic here but we use Tamil mostly when talking to Malaysian Indians or to guest Tamil workers from India in the construction industry. Or in temples. Within our groups though, even in our homes, it's largely disappeared.

Tamil movies played a very large part in keeping Tamil alive over here, but their popularity is declining among the locals these days. I'd post you a link if I could, but just too lazy to look for it. It's basically a comparison on the status of Tamil in Singapore and Malaysia and also gives the why. It's majorly declined in Singapore, but it's kept alive and well in Malaysia.

wallawee... youaaa... :hitwall: Limpeh is a singaporean tamil for sure.. see how that singaporean-indian abuse that tamil worker from India.another racist guy like limpeh... everything need to explain.. :shout:

it is a standard practice of expats of any country moving to a more prosperous one. African american's discrimination of mainland africans, the infamous HK-maindlanders hostility, asian americans making fun of newer asian immigrants etc. it is pretty shameful but very prevalent.

Naah, don't worry, I'm gainfully employed and I'm doing well enough to loan cash on occasion to your cash-strapped countrymen doing their Masters over here at NTU. And don't worry about the girlfriend, she is very picky about BO. She'd probably run to the moon but never to an Indian.
Thank god, now we will not get cursed by you, good to have so much cash, but make sure when your GF runs to moon she does not take away the cash, you never know girls.

Back
Top Bottom