What's new

India is no pushover, we are not scared of China: Salman Khurshid

Listen to me joker once for all, Indian Army has erected eight tents for four Chinese tents.

Trust me our tents are world class not made in China cheap plastic, ask Pakistan army watchers, they will tell you what kind of equipment we use in Siachin. Having said that our eight tents are across Chinese perception of LAC, it means we are into your territory same way you are into our territory.

Not only that Indian army banners and loud speakers are continuously shouting your brave soldier to go back, who sneaked in 'no permanent post area' (as per the agreement your great respectable nation signed), at night time and have no guts to dig bunkers.

Our response doesn't end here, we have summoned your Ambassador and our army has called PLA for flag meetings, which first they were not even ready to face.

Last but not least, dialogue is not a sign of weakness but strength, this is in our tradition.

Lord Rama did that to Ravana by sending his messenger of peace Angada before war, before killing two hundred thousand members of his clan including his army (Ek lakh puut sawa lakh nati, us ravan ghar diya na bati). Lord Krishna did the same with great Kuru clan, went there himself as messenger of peace, literally begged them for peace, before killing 9 brigades of his mighty army and 100 brothers and three army chiefs during 16 days of great war. Consider this last paragraph as utter nonsense but remember the opening line that dialogue is not a sign of weakness but strength.

As I understand it Ram had no territory disputes with Ravan. Ravan abducted the wife of Ram. This doesn't make any sense, did PLA try to abduct Miss Sonia Jee?

Don't underestimate them, they are not Bdsh, Bhutan or SriLanka, they will crush you like house-flies.

This is a Pakistan Defence Forum & we will comment/post on any thread, you dumb @$$ has any problem, GTFO then. Any time any indian minister pass some comment & a new thread is open, almost 20+threads are already on this same topic.

you don't underestimate us too.... we are not flies.... we are big enough to handle... all we need a strong govn...

Instead of worrying about my flags, take a look outside, the Chinese might be building a house next door. And they'll come to your house and take away your internet. They don't like people like you online wasting others time. And they do this like the Gangnam style

Chinese are known for Hide and Seek games wait for some time when the response comes they will hide. :cheers:

do you really need such news to keep your countrymen united?
it is only a opium to make you forget the pain of poverty,choice,economic depression and .........

Are you that much greedy to grab others territories and Islands??

You talk as if all the Chinese are not poor, there are still millions of Chinese under poverty, stop lecturing us as if you have achieved some thing and work on your society.

you don't underestimate us too.... we are not flies.... we are big enough to handle... all we need a strong govn...

Mate we already have strong one at the center, this time the Chinese won't get away :cheers:

As I understand it Ram had no territory disputes with Ravan. Ravan abducted the wife of Ram. This doesn't make any sense, did PLA try to abduct Miss Sonia Jee?

Though you have missed the point on 'dialogue following dispute of any nature' but I know Pakistani itch of ranting against Hinduism and so I will deal with it as well.

If you know the meaning and value of motherland then you wouldn't have asked this stupid question by trying setting unwanted equivalence with Goddess Sita and Chinese intrusion. No wonder you guys lost half of your nation and non of your forefathers fought to get the piece of land you rule today freed from the clutches of British empire.

I can rightly resemble my lands with Goddess Sita, for me there is no difference between Sita and lands we protect. BTW at the end of the day Ravana was killed and his minions were massacred for that misadventure. Now I have set the equivalence which wasn't my point BTW, you can think of new blasphemy against Hindus or take a hike if you can.

Don't underestimate them, they are not Bdsh, Bhutan or SriLanka, they will crush you like house-flies.

This is a Pakistan Defence Forum & we will comment/post on any thread, you dumb @$$ has any problem, GTFO then. Any time any indian minister pass some comment & a new thread is open, almost 20+threads are already on this same topic.

Chinese scaring us Indians :lol::lol::lol: Joke of the century.

Fact is their invasion stops in the Himalayan peaks, Terrain is difficult to hold.

What a bigoted reply! You cant help your ranting against India, now can you? :sleep:

What a bigoted reply! You cant help your ranting against India, now can you? :sleep:

Was there ANY other reason to fight Ravana? How is it bigoted?

Chinese scaring us Indians :lol::lol::lol: Joke of the century.

Fact is their invasion stops in the Himalayan peaks, Terrain is difficult to hold.

Now lets not get carried away China did humiliate India in 62 and Indian intelligentsia agrees on that.

So I will skip your emotional outburst (woman on period crap) out of my response as I am a real black man (a REAL man if you know what that means). But read your quoted post above........and re-read it. "The Chinese army is not irresponsible army" ..lol.

Bro, they are sitting many miles inside your backyard. And you are talking peace and tranquility. When it's Pakistan its terrorism when its China invading your land in broad day light....."its to be resolved with talks to avoid disturbing the peace and tranquility in the region".

They are about to build a dance studio there offering cheap dance training on the Gangnam style and instead of going in to get your land back......you want to go learn the dance? and you think they are not an 'irresponsible army'??? I am going to stop RIGHT here. It's too funny!

And the stuff coming out of your mouth was.....not stupidity? All I said (and actually in the interest of your country's integrity) was to act and do something about it. Overhead flights, a few times a day by a whole squadron of jets, mass troop deployment, etc, etc. So the other side knows to stop or back off or face the wrath of a large professional force. Instead of understanding and appreciating my point, you are too busy trying to find out why I had acne this morning when I woke up. Well, my man, my personal impurities don't solve the issue of China unofficially invading India. Even for a few miles in this case!

Leaving aside as usual emotional rants....Here are some facts that i would like to put it forward from my side...

1- Definitely China has crossed over to a area which may have been perceived or understood informally that it is in India's Control.

2- China is fully aware about this fact...and it is simply testing India's response.
3- My understanding is that there is some hidden reason of China behind this broder incursion...They may be trying to negotiate some diplomatic gain out of India...
4- I seriously do not see China is a war mongering nation at this point of time...I may be wrong...This is because, if China would have been really wished to occupy territory, then it could have easily retained Arunachal Pradesh and other areas that they have occupied....but they did not do it....But i feel China has started to exerting its influence to bring India, under its sphere of influence with pressure and aggreesive tactics.....

5- Any aggressive action from China does not really create any passion like it creates if this would have been done from Pakistan...Reason...it is very obvious..So if you follow the political reaction to this episode, it is almost very negligible or nothing...And this is continues for some time, then media may also forget...

6- Another important factor is that this type of incident do happen from Indian side too...It also happens that Indian Army does go to the area where China feels about its own...

7- Negotiation may continue for some time, if this does not work out well, and i fear it might happen, there is a high possibility that there will be a start of limited conflict war. Because i donot feel that in this electoral season, UPA will not make any mistake of being treated as a traitor country by compromising something with demand to China...

I am expecting that time has come, at least India should be aggressive and take up the conflict, if also it needs a big sacrifice from our end...It is better to fight bravely and die rather than dying every day with fear....

Oh well! Sonia was a figment of my imagination?

You are insulted by the fact that Sonia Gandhi is currently the head of India's most powerful democratic party and represents India?

You are insulted by the fact that Sonia Gandhi is currently the head of India's most powerful democratic party and represents India?

No, just that you compare the two! I would not want to go into your religion but hope you get the point :no:

Now lets not get carried away China did humiliate India in 62 and Indian intelligentsia agrees on that.

We did 1000 times more than that in 1971 and still you people rant :lol:

1962 was a different case and I agree the Initial thrust of Chinese was successful but they realized that they cannot hold territory from Indian counter attack and ran back.

Still they rant that AP belongs to them but why not they took it that time ???

Fact is in Himalayas no battle will be decisive, India and China evenly match there.

If they want to push India further we welcome them since PLA has to tie more than 10 Lakh soldiers in Himalayan peaks with Limited supplies and leave SCS and East sea unguarded. This scenario is a nightmare for them.

Well this event is blessing in disguise just as Kargil, I was watching a debate on NDTV and now atleast now lack of infrastructure at the borders, army preparedness, equipments procurement, response, mountain radars, intelligence etc has been highlighted

Back
Top Bottom