What's new

India is getting ready to fight China and Pakistan simultaneously: Indian Army chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello every one,
By looking at the topic "India is getting ready to fight China and Pakistan simultaneously: Indian Army chief" All i can say is "some one is craving attention really bad, especially of the Americans, Awww there is no need to lose it all :cheesy: just ask for a huggie wuggie:rofl:"

I agree we chinese should not often mention 1962 sino-india conflict as it's long time back. in fact i dont see 1962 topic in other chinese forums. i learnt the most 1962 thing from this PDF forum.
well we chinese should forget 1962, I also suggest indians especially indian military leadership should remember 1962 before opening mouth too big next time.

Thanks to 1962 Indian military learned a hard lesson which helped india get a stronger and more discipled military , in one way or another , it helped us in 1971. Proves we did learn from our mistakes.

90% of the Pakistanis and Chinese are willing to completely Ignore the "IF" statement of the army chief for their India bashing needs.

You people don't need to get too paranoid about India ,because india wont be attacking anyone..neither Pakistan or China.

I agree we chinese should not often mention 1962 sino-india conflict as it's long time back. in fact i dont see 1962 topic in other chinese forums. i learnt the most 1962 thing from this PDF forum.
well we chinese should forget 1962, I also suggest indians especially indian military leadership should remember 1962 before opening mouth too big next time.

hey,man!may be indian military leadership should go to Marco or Hongkong to take a bet on the table for which what they called " revenge".If they fail ,they shut up all the mouths,and teach the youngers hard about indian histry.So,india,china ,pakistan, we both all have a win-win result !

Hello every one,
By looking at the topic "India is getting ready to fight China and Pakistan simultaneously: Indian Army chief" All i can say is "some one is craving attention really bad, especially of the Americans, Awww there is no need to lose it all :cheesy: just ask for a huggie wuggie:rofl:"

Why should we impress America ? We aren't the one who is taking American AID ! :bounce:

Btw, :welcome: 2 :pdf:

Do you even know what the thread is about..and what EXACTLY the army chief said.

To Chinese members: forget 1962.. that was 48 years back. Ironic how Chinese members talk of peace

Every time a country underestimated it enemy..it faced defeat. Happened to Pakistan in 65, 71 ,99 and happened to India in 62

u sure indian is diffrent from 1962?
history is a teacher,u should learn from that .u indian say that"India is getting ready to fight China and Pakistan simultaneously" i know u still in dream,what make u so nonsense:D
indian and pakistan of same weight?u win in 65, 71 ,99 if that kind of victory can say indian is diffrent?lol

"India is getting ready to fight China and Pakistan simultaneously" lol
i think indian now just like 1962,u learn nothing from the failue

u sure indian is diffrent from 1962?
history is a teacher,u should learn from that .u indian say that"India is getting ready to fight China and Pakistan simultaneously" i know u still in dream,what make u so nonsense:D
indian and pakistan of same weight,u win in 65, 71 ,99 can tell what?
"India is getting ready to fight China and Pakistan simultaneously" lol
i think indian now just like 1962,u learn nothing from the failue

what ? its difficult to understand your English

But if i understand correctly..your post is just :blah: and got no substance to it.

Though i agree...our General does have a big mouth

what ? its difficult to understand your English

But if i understand correctly..your post is just :blah: and got no substance to it.

Though i agree...our General does have a big mouth

My English is poor,
This is our country's lack of colonial history lol
and indian has a long histoery:coffee:

big mouth:bounce: indian has a lot of big mouth,i hope u country and troop controld by a nomal man,it is good for peace and also for
indian.

My English is poor,
This is our country's lack of colonial history lol
and indian has a long histoery:coffee:

big mouth:bounce: indian has a lot of big mouth,i hope u country and troop controld by a nomal man,it is good for peace and also for
indian.

Brother, ignore that Indian troll, you still new here, critisize other's

English is their sign of losing a debate.

But one thing you are 100% correct, Indians were lucky enough to

take English class from their former British white slave master for

hundreds of years, we are just no match with all those so-called

Mr. Shakespeare.

"Once upon a time, there was a country called India" will be

the end result of the so-called "India ready to fight China and

Pakistan" rant. :china::cheers::china:

Brother, ignore that Indian troll, you still new here, critisize other's

English is their sign of losing a debate.

But one thing you are 100% correct, Indians were lucky enough to

take English class from their former British white slave master for

hundreds of years, we are just no match with all those so-called

Mr. Shakespeare.

"Once upon a time, there was a country called India" will be

the end result of the so-called "India ready to fight China and

Pakistan" rant. :china::cheers::china:

Look who is talking about slavery..... You need permission form your communist govt. if you want to fart.

I have no interest in feeding an expert troll and going into "pissoff the other person debate"

and going back to topic

this whole thing of fighting china and Pakistan simultaneously will only happen IF CHINA AND PAKISTAN ATTACK INDIA .. stop getting paranoid and nervous about the whole thing :lol:

Last edited:
Indian had better technology than China & US! They can shoot anything in the sky! Even insects flying through India will be shoot down

Indian plane no need maintenance! Crash 10 buys 100

:rofl:

in addition:

2009: India is getting ready to fight China and Pakistan simultaneously: Indian Army chief!

2019: India is getting ready to fight all giants simultaneously: Indian Army chief.

bounce :bounce::bounce::bounce: India :bounce::bounce::bounce: bounce

Look who is talking about slavery..... You need permission form your communist govt. if you want to fart.

I have no interest in feeding an expert troll and going into "pissoff the other person debate"

and going back to topic

this whole thing of fighting china and Pakistan simultaneously will only happen IF CHINA AND PAKISTAN ATTACK AT ONCE .. stop getting paranoid and nervous about the whole thing :lol:

woow..... china and **** attack at once........
u general with big mouth and small brain:taz:

woow..... china and **** attack at once........
u general with big mouth and small brain:taz:

china and (4 stars) :disagree: :D

Dude!!..last time....its just a preparation for a worst case scenario. Stop repeating the same thing again and again :rofl:

china and (4 stars) :disagree: :D

Dude!!..last time....its just a preparation for a worst case scenario. Stop repeating the same thing again and again :rofl:
wowowowo .....
angry indians......
except attack from china and pakistan,India should be taken seriously Martian ground offensive may be launched in India

Last edited:
u say that just a preparation for a worst case scenario,to defense CHINA AND PAKISTAN ATTACK AT ONCE lol
India continue to send more troops(60000) to the border and deployment of advanced aircraft(su ),tanks (t)
and if china do the same thing to the board?

not only big mouth and small brain,but also
Persecution paranoia

u say that just a preparation for a worst case scenario,to defense CHINA AND PAKISTAN ATTACK AT ONCE lol
India continue to send more troops(60000) to the border and deployment of advanced aircraft(su ),tanks (t)
and if china do the same thing to the board?

not only big mouth and small brain,but also
Persecution paranoia

Actually ....we have been doing more than that ;) and so has china. China has already been doing this for quiet some time and even violating the border..

Stop reading up Chinese propaganda and look up issues without being biased

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom