What's new

India is getting ready to fight China and Pakistan simultaneously: Indian Army chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
WoW 500 Posts on this topic????

99395b76253df780e334d11b6281e0cc.jpg

Well, This means that You have nothing to say, so I better not argue with Pakistan which obviously is certified as a Terrorist and an Idiot for sure...

Not nothing to say, I'd suggest using the phrase "Nothing worthy of saying to you." Much more appropriate in this circumstance I must agree.

I'm absolutely happy today because I haven't wasted my time on this crap thread.

So India couldn't even develop LCA without engine assistance from others. LCA project took over 20+ years.

I would regard the US as miles ahead of others in engine development.

US couldn't develop anti-ICBM ABM. It took 20+ years with no results. This project's failure is to US like how LCA is to India.

Now, India is about to develop anti-ICBM ABM when India cannot even develop its own ICBM. Get real. Except for the BR guys in here, its a total joke. I don't think India can develop it without alien assistance. US certainly cannot help.

Unlike China India dont need ICBM as its not going to target USA or Canada.Its advarseries namely China and Pakistan are the next door neighboura.

India has been lauching satellites with its own PSLV and GSLV rockets from early nineties and recently sent a spacecraft to the moon.

And its general knowledge that there is not much technological leap to acquire ICBM capability if u have a robust space program which india does posses.Its only matter of making a desion about it.India developed ICBM So far,as indian didnt wish go ICBM way as its requirded.Even latest Agni-V has range of 5000km and not exactly an icbm.

I see u often harp recent failure of indian missile tests .Let me tell u,those are user trial done by the army part of its missile regiment and occured due to some poor quality instruments on board that missiles .Those instruments would replaced in the next production lines.So dont doubt indian missiles as they are very potent.

This is just a P.R campaign from the higher ranks of the indian military, india isn’t stupid enough to risk it’s economic boom and growth...for such futile endeavours, Intended goal is to allow western powers to release highly classified technology to India

India's been deliberately underrating its capabilities in nuke and other weapons, to gain disproportionately lopsided deals, it would serve sino-pakistani interest if we don’t play into Indian hands and further enable their aim rather console their silly egos.... :tup:

yes hindustan can kick the world a sss blah blah, As opposed to discussing such pointless maters, it should be put into practice .. ja hind ::victory:

hindustan's new year resolution

get our a sses handed to us while we try to conquer a third rate superpower;)

Last edited:
Give Sino pakistan strategic closeness , Its quite possible scenerio that india was to face both china and pakistan simultaneously on both sides of its border.Hence its makes enough military sense to devise strategies to tackle such threats incase they may arise in future and work on it. Its the job of indian army to conjure such situations if they feel that one day china and pakistan can join hands to launch combines offensive aganist india.

Unlike China India dont need ICBM as its not going to target USA or Canada.Its advarseries namely China and Pakistan are the next door neighboura.

India has been lauching satellites with its own PSLV and GSLV rockets from early nineties and recently sent a spacecraft to the moon.

And its general knowledge that there is not much technological leap to acquire ICBM capability if u have a robust space program which india does posses.Its only matter of making a desion about it.India developed ICBM So far,as indian didnt wish go ICBM way as its requirded.Even latest Agni-V has range of 5000km and not exactly an icbm.

I see u often harp recent failure of indian missile tests .Let me tell u,those are user trial done by the army part of its missile regiment and occured due to some poor quality instruments on board that missiles .Those instruments would replaced in the next production lines.So dont doubt indian missiles as they are very potent.

Thats a Indian mentality again! You are saying that Indian can make a ICBM easily?

Get your Agni 3 operational first b4 talking about Argni 5!!!!!!! Agni series missile quality suck!

For your information, China makes ICBM in the 70s!!!! Dun tell me we copy in the 70s

If India was so capable of doing to Pakistan what all of you are trying to explain like school going kids, then India would have done during the standoff on the border I think back in 2000 or 2001 (not so distant past). I dont India has done anything significant since then to become so capable now.
Pakistan Armed forces, since that time are battle hardened on realtime warfare.Whole nation is standing right next to our armed forces. And India knows the power of our resilience which comes naturally as it should to the warrior race.:pakistan:

If India was so capable of doing to Pakistan what all of you are trying to explain like school going kids, then India would have done during the standoff on the border I think back in 2000 or 2001 (not so distant past). I dont India has done anything significant since then to become so capable now.
Pakistan Armed forces, since that time are battle hardened on realtime warfare.Whole nation is standing right next to our armed forces. And India knows the power of our resilience which comes naturally as it should to the warrior race.:pakistan:

During the early 90 days pakistan held some what of an advantage over india we could of gotten parts of kishmire, and you may ask how? One word stinger missiles which defeated the world’s super power in Afghanistan, could of been utilized in kishmire but BB wouldn’t allow such actions......

If India was so capable of doing to Pakistan what all of you are trying to explain like school going kids, then India would have done during the standoff on the border I think back in 2000 or 2001 (not so distant past).

Do you know how much pressure there was from the international community during this stand off?

This article talks about when India is attacked by BOTH China and India. Don't interrupt. And second of all, read about this standoff:

2001?2002 India?Pakistan standoff - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What your're saying now is: India should've attacked Pakistan during the standoff. You didn't, why? :rofl:

I dont India has done anything significant since then to become so capable now.

:woot: woah looks like you know a lot about our Modernization Plan.
And put your BS aside, no Indian's scared of Pakistan here. If you think "not attacking" Pakistan is a show of cowardence, then...... go to 10th grade my friend.

During the early 90 days pakistan held some what of an advantage over india we could of gotten parts of kishmire, and you may ask how? One word stinger missiles which defeated the world’s super power in Afghanistan, could of been utilized in kishmire but BB wouldn’t allow such actions......
so since you held the advantage in the 90's we're scared now in the 21st century? :disagree:

"barking dogs seldom bite" lets see when india will attack pakistan... or china... Never under estimate Pakistan or china....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom