What's new

India is Capable off 'finishing off' Pakistan, says BJP's Dr. Subramanian Swamy

Pakistan may wipe out 1/7 of India ....but India can wipe out 99% of Pakistan ...we will leave 1% (P0K)

I hope you are kidding, because if not then I have some very bad news for you.

Even if Pakistan wipe out 1/7th of India, millions would be dead and millions more would be improvised ,much of our infrastructure will be destroyed,our economy will collapse, nuclear wind will travel to remaining areas and it will take decades, at the least to rebuild it if our country survives this.

Even if Pakistan wipe out 1/7th of India, millions would be dead and millions more would be improvised ,much of our infrastructure will be destroyed,our economy will collapse, nuclear wind will travel to remaining areas and it will take decades, at the least to rebuild it if our country survives this.
Not to mention our most fertile areas ruined my state wiped out.I love how people just think millions dead is nothing

Do you think superpower in making China would do the same if it were in our shoes?
Yes, No one is mad enough to invade a nuclear armed state for an act of which they do not have enough proofs. You think if it were china instead of us they would invade Pakistan? Its not going to happen, they would put pressure diplomatically which i agree we are unable to.

yahn PDFaan chala rahy ho bhai or phone answer nhi kiya . hum to jashan e azaadi mubarak deny lagy thy bus :D
yaar i was upstairs in a meeting- phone silent kya kerna tha lay k hi nai gaya- :P-

Hahahahahhahahhaahahahahahahhahaha
Hahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahaha

You Indians are funny I love your dumb jokes

View attachment 74470
@WebMaster @Horus @Chak Bamu @Jungibaaz

Content related to graphic images, linking to ********/copyright material (movies, ebooks) is against the rules and will result in immediate ban. Please dont force us to ban you, and kindly report the offenders immediately for a healthy PDF.

Is this rule applicable to above picture which is highly offensive to hindus?

then what do you want us to do ?in case of a nuclear attack we will retaliate it may sound foolish to you but that is our policy and that's how it's going be deal with it

@WebMaster @Horus @Chak Bamu @Jungibaaz

Content related to graphic images, linking to ********/copyright material (movies, ebooks) is against the rules and will result in immediate ban. Please dont force us to ban you, and kindly report the offenders immediately for a healthy PDF.

Is this rule applicable to above picture which is highly offensive to hindus?

Ever heard of freedom OF religion? This site is not hindu defence forum or SHIV SENA FORUM
AND THERE IS NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT in the post

then what do you want us to do ?in case of a nuclear attack we will retaliate it may sound foolish to you but that is our policy and that's how it's going be deal with it

Current Pakistani or Chinese governments are not stupid enough to actually launch nuclear attacks against India, because they will know there will be retaliation by both India and rest of the world.

So, unless some current Pakistani regime is toppled and some suicidal lunatics got hold of their nukes, we will not have to worry about any nuclear attack.

I having fun with some burning a$$es :D

swami jee ap ke liye
9a55801afdb36f8aee2b2f050a3b8c53.jpg

841f4a8e58f127313699e6e882f77db5._.jpg

Ever heard of freedom OF religion? This site is not hindu defence forum or SHIV SENA FORUM
AND THERE IS NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT in the post
Tell that to the mods.
Btw...read the msg carefully. It also includes graphic material which is why it was reported.

Tell that to the mods.
Btw...read the msg carefully. It also includes graphic material which is why it was reported.

What is graphic about it ? There is one hindu priest reading mantras for kaali or some demon over severed heads of cows ? Which are essential for any Bali for kaali worship
And as Jews ,muslims and Christians we eat cows

What is graphic about it ? There is one hindu priest reading mantras for kaali or some demon over severed heads of cows ? Which are essential for any Bali for kaali worship
And as Jews ,muslims and Christians we eat cows
Which is considered as graphic for hindus. How about me posting unacceptable images of mohammad and reason it by saying I dont believe in his teachings?

Back
Top Bottom