What's new

India Iran/Afghan link up worry For CPEC

Storm Force

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India

Interesting VEDIO I believe its a USA report NOT indian

But in short CHINA is watching carefully AND is worried by 3 countrys linking up togethjer on Chabber Port

WHEN the CPEC route was designed to HELP promote regional connectivity and TRADE

Pakistanis fragile economy and growing diplomatic isolation even in its very own back yard HAS CHINA WORRIED and thinking HOW can thy get INDIA Iran & AFGHANIDSTAN on board

They may even try ty to link Chabbar and GWADER in future and China starts sending its goods to CENTRALASIA AND EUROPE VIA Chabber

interesting times I THINK ##

MODI really is the DEVIL some times

The 4TH Country being EYED to JOIN the Chabbar Port ptrogramme is Oman and Duqam Port

New Delhi

Is HELL BENT on increasing its Econmoic and Navy Links to the Arabian Sea . West Asia & Central Asia

Dubai
Oman
Iran Afghanitan

could all be involved in EXPANDINMG trade relations

EFFET ON CPEC could be huge

MODI is next to Einstein. He has masterfully crafted idea to diminish importance of CPEC.....:disagree:

The fact that you have to come up with your own idea (Chabahar port) and by putting it against CPEC (wrongfully) is prove itself how important CPEC is for Pakistan and whole world.

Indians get inspired by modi so easily while Pakistanis just laugh at him when we have to pronounce Modi in your very own accent. :lol:

But in short CHINA is watching carefully AND is worried by 3 countrys linking up togethjer on Chabber Port

WHEN the CPEC route was designed to HELP promote regional connectivity and TRADE

Pakistanis fragile economy and growing diplomatic isolation even in its very own back yard HAS CHINA WORRIED and thinking HOW can thy get INDIA Iran & AFGHANIDSTAN on board

They may even try ty to link Chabbar and GWADER in future and China starts sending its goods to CENTRALASIA AND EUROPE VIA Chabber

Afghanistan's largest delegation ever is in Pakistan trying to secure peace.
Iran is worried about the Saudi alliance, so hence wants great ties with Pakistan.
China isn't worried by India.
The video was produced by a baboon.
Modi is not worthy of touching Lucifer's chapal.
Oh and the computer generated voice is annoying as hell.

Abay Yar India Iran and Afghan link is worry for CPEC. HOW? This link up has only one trade sending wheat to Afghanistan and Importing opem to India there is no other trade and India need this expensive linkup because Pakistan is not letting India to use waga or any other entry for Afghanistan. CPEC is not just Pakistan and China it involves Africa China Pakistan and central Asia connecting to Europe.

Let me tell you the most worry for India in 2017 there has been 14 Chinese Naval Ships in Indian ocean and India is concerned that they will stay in Gwadar now that is a big worry for India cause any blockade on oil by Chinese could make a fuel shortage in India. I have unconfirmed reports that PLA airforce might get an air base in Pakistan for the security. Puls the whole CPEC road is being constructed in a manner that it can be used as Air strip for Chinese and Pakistani Air forces. Just close your eyes all Indians and Imagine a whole stripe of air bases housing thousands of Air crafts and they fly in one flock and attack India at once, OH what an over whelming seen carpet bombing whole India in a single run, Sorry man imagination works in very odd ways. but don't worry we are not savages like Indians killing Kashmiris.

Afghanistan's largest delegation ever is in Pakistan trying to secure peace.
Iran is worried about the Saudi alliance, so hence wants great ties with Pakistan.
China isn't worried by India.
The video was produced by a baboon.
Modi is not worthy of touching Lucifer's chapal.
Oh and the computer generated voice is annoying as hell.
Poetically written

Abay Yar India Iran and Afghan link is worry for CPEC. HOW? This link up has only one trade sending wheat to Afghanistan and Importing opem to India there is no other trade and India need this expensive linkup because Pakistan is not letting India to use waga or any other entry for Afghanistan. CPEC is not just Pakistan and China it involves Africa China Pakistan and central Asia connecting to Europe.

Let me tell you the most worry for India in 2017 there has been 14 Chinese Naval Ships in Indian ocean and India is concerned that they will stay in Gwadar now that is a big worry for India cause any blockade on oil by Chinese could make a fuel shortage in India. I have unconfirmed reports that PLA airforce might get an air base in Pakistan for the security. Puls the whole CPEC road is being constructed in a manner that it can be used as Air strip for Chinese and Pakistani Air forces. Just close your eyes all Indians and Imagine a whole stripe of air bases housing thousands of Air crafts and they fly in one flock and attack India at once, OH what an over whelming seen carpet bombing whole India in a single run, Sorry man imagination works in very odd ways. but don't worry we are not savages like Indians killing Kashmiris.
The more India opposes CPEC the greater the possibility of the Chines folks taking care of her!!!!!

The more India opposes CPEC the greater the possibility of the Chines folks taking care of her!!!!!
LOL! no need for Chinese folks they can stay busy in the east. Pakistan can take care of India we have been doing that for 70 years and no one can do it better than us. It has been only 70 years Indian folks have started ruling them selves before that they were ruled by Britisher and us. We know well how to handle them.

CEPC is a small cog in a very LARGE machine, it is part of OBOR!...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...question-what-is-the-belt-and-road-initiative

Just because India built a port, Pakistan is going to collapse economically???

One must question these so called Indian intellectuals if Pakistani economy is entirely dependent on exports to Afghanistan or is Afghanistan even a promising export market?

It's a computer generated voice and the video is uploaded by some channel called "Indus Tube"...yeah that makes it totally "American"

Here's the truth in case u still haven't gotten it through ur thick skull. The video is made by some Indian troll obsessed with CPEC(just like u)...and at the end of the day it's just a trade route. A network of roads and shipping lanes. CPEC would serve as a trade route for China and Chabahar(if successful) would serve as a trade route for India. Now do u think China is gonna stop its trade and go cry in a corner bcuz there happens to be Chabahar? No China will continue its trade through CPEC regardless of what u Indian trolls think...and last I checked Chinese trade volume is huge...it's one of the biggest economies on earth.

So go back to ur delusional land and watch some Indian news channels about how mighty India has arrested some pigeon and Pakistan is about to collapse...and leave us be

good luck, I hope Pakistan will not be that fool to give a pass through from east to west and voice versa.

Last edited:
Its actually better for us as we will have less to do with Afghanistan..

Another important issue Continue to seal and fence the Afghan border. Afghans want trade do it the legitimate way not by illegal means.

Back
Top Bottom