What's new

India includes Huawei in 5G rollout working groups

Seems You are asking about Deen e Muhammad S.A.W.S - Followers !!!

Zibbatun Ya Shiekh Dumbbatun !!!

That is an Open Secret about the START and SALT !!!

So Viet become Viet Nam !!!

By the way How much old Name is Viet Nam ???
Welcome back.

Pata khultay hi shuru ho gaya....?

Chinese Tech of 150 Mobile Sim Connections which was confiscated in An Operation by Union of India - Province Madhya Pradesh - Police Force, Can that be called An Advance Tech ???

Telecommunication Exchanges - Connection Frames being made Compact !!!

Union of India - Telecommunication Experts have made this Tech some decades back !!!

Evil Hindoo Tech !!!
Welcome back.

Pata khultay hi shuru ho gaya....?

Jihad e Sageera !!! Allah Hu Akbar !!!

Chinese Tech of 150 Mobile Sim Connections which was confiscated in An Operation by Union of India - Province Madhya Pradesh - Police Force, Can that be called An Advance Tech ???

Telecommunication Exchanges - Connection Frames being made Compact !!!

Union of India - Telecommunication Experts have made this Tech some decades back !!!

Evil Hindoo Tech !!!

Jihad e Sageera !!! Allah Hu Akbar !!!
Can you even do the precision machining for sim connectors? Just curious, deen what deen, I only eat sardines.

Can you even do the precision machining for sim connectors? Just curious, deen what deen, I only eat sardines.

Sim Connectors are failure and so does the Identification Codes Hiding !!!

Evil Hindoo Tech !!! INSAT Series still Active and Standing FIrm !!! 4 Decades still Strong !!!

Sim Connectors are failure and so does the Identification Codes Hiding !!!

Evil Hindoo Tech !!! INSAT Series still Active and Standing FIrm !!! 4 Decades still Strong !!!
Just asking mate can you. Name me one Indian company making those? Lol. Are you sure insas are using Indian made components, up until 3 years ago, the solar panels and batteries were imported. Lol

Modi is a Baniya.

Mere blood mein money hai: PM Narendra Modi
https://www.financialexpress.com/archive/mere-blood-mein-money-hai-pm-narendra-modi/1284753/

0ddrcnmr6h6mizg7_1601906453.jpeg

Just asking mate can you. Name me one Indian company making those?

Union of India Establishment - Ministry of Defense Affairs Office - Department of Research & Development !!!
Which has been transfered to Union of India Establishment - Ministry of Telecommunications Affairs Office !!!

3 Decades I can say !!!

Lol. Are you sure insas are using Indian made components, up until 3 years ago, the solar panels and batteries were imported. Lol

INSAS is part of Indian Armed Forces - Army Command - Modernisation Program !!! Composite Material which has been newly innovated by Union of India Establishment - Ministry of Defense Affairs Office - Department of Research & Development - Scientists !!!

Solar Panels are made in Different Electronic Circuits for Different Purposes - Outer Space Solar Panels Technology is very different only Indian Armed Forces - Tri Star Command - Field Marshall Rank Officers are aware about that Technology !!!

Missile Batteries have been imported from Republic of Iraq; Balaad e Shaam & Republic of Libya and even Joint Military Drills are taking Place !!! Arya Formation ; Arab League Formation ; Turkiye Formation ; Balaad e Habash Formation - Band of Believers of Hindu Tehzebun !!!

Modi is a Baniya.

Seems You are aware !!! Explain How Union Government of India - Elected Prime Minister Shri Narender Modi Ji is a Baniya According to You ???

Baniya is a Clan who leads the Baniya Clan Services for Sarkar e Hindustan !!!

In Union of India - Southern Provinces - The term is different for Merchant Community !!!
already did, got the bomb and eating biriyani instead of grass

Great Effort along with All Weather Friend Han !!!

Chinese Atomic Bomb History is even the same !!! Linked with the French Atomic Bomb History !!!

Atomic Bomb Tests being carried out in Indian Ocean Region and being disturbed by Indian Navy; Japanese Navy; Turkish Navy; Misr Navy; Indonesian Navy etc

your move

Chagai-I name seems of Chang or Chagatai Clan Etc !!! Think carefully !!! Just a Honest Note !!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom