What's new

India Humbbels Pakistan in Kabbadi with Huge 61-14 win

aanshu001

Reaction score

India breeze past Pakistan to make final​

Just wait, @Windjammer will file an FIR against you and also start a campaign against you for opening this thread.

It’s is sad to see the Paksiatni sports going down the dumps like this. They were never so bad.
Hopefully, things would turn around and sports will get push once again in Paksiatn.

Performance in sports is one clear indicator of a nations well being. And things look very bad for our neighbours.

Just wait, @Windjammer will file an FIR against you and also start a campaign against you for opening this thread.

It’s is sad to see the Paksiatni sports going down the dumps like this. They were never so bad.
Hopefully, things would turn around and sports will get push once again in Paksiatn.

Performance in sports is one clear indicator of a nations well being. And things look very bad for our neighbours.
You spend something like 20 hours a day crawling on PDF and then most of the time , I seem to be giving you nightmares. (I perfectly understand your dilemma and will continue to put out your fires with gasoline , I guarantee you that)
If you don't control this obsession then becareful, the few hours you spend at home, I'll be on your mind !!!
Anyways congratulations to India, read all about it on PDF....else Bakhtoras will be running up and down some slumdog street shouting their achievement but who will be listening.

Last edited:
That is why I say Muslims of the Indian Subcontinent are racially inferior to their non-Muslim counterparts. I'm not suggesting that people shouldn't have equal rights; I'm simply pointing out that people are not identical.

Yup 4 hours a day that makes exactly 28 you spend at home . I was right.
Naah. It is other way.
In your nightmares
Can you teach a little bit if this attitude to your sportspersons also? Or does it come out only over keyboards?
Na your soldiers and farmers need it more than anyone else...in sport you win some and you lose some...but if you are dead....
It’s great to see you coming around and accepting Indian superiority. It would be a success, if we can turn even one Pakjeet into a believer.
Oh I love me ...who do you love
If you don't stop patting your backside you will start believing India looks like a Pajeets backside .
Foot note : Go find a job.

That is why I say Muslims of the Indian Subcontinent are racially inferior to their non-Muslim counterparts. I'm not suggesting that people shouldn't have equal rights; I'm simply pointing out that people are not identical.
IMG-20231001-WA0013.jpg

Last edited:
Funny that these pajeets that spend the entire 1990s and early 2000s getting dominated by a 6x times smaller Pakistan in cricket, hockey and squash are now talking big.

6x times smaller Pakistan in cricket, hockey and squash are now talking big.
Time time ki baat hai pyare, tu tagda yah mai tagda.

Jokes apart. You are right that Paksiatn had a formidable presence in many sports earlier. The downfall isn’t a matter of joy, as I had presumed. It feels sad infact.

It is more satisfying to win or loose against a worthy opponent. Hockey and Kabaddi were one sided and didn’t produce the nail biting contests seen in the past.

I look forward to better fights in the future.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom