What's new

India hit over religious violence

And there are people here that find that surprising? :woot:

You know what they did to Muslims in Gujarat!! You know what Narindar Modi says about Muslims, how they were burnt alive, pregnant women's bellies were cut open, and there are stories of this, both on video and on paper, clear evident pictures, :disagree:

There are the Dalits, the Buddhists, the Christians, and so on and so forth.........

How can anyone deny this? :blink: :woot: :angry:

Kidnapping of minor hindu girls, keeping them confined in mosques, and forcefully converting them to islam for marriage is not a nobel act either. You should check your own clothes before calling others naked. :)

And there are people here that find that surprising? :woot:

You know what they did to Muslims in Gujarat!! You know what Narindar Modi says about Muslims, how they were burnt alive, pregnant women's bellies were cut open, and there are stories of this, both on video and on paper, clear evident pictures, :disagree:

There are the Dalits, the Buddhists, the Christians, and so on and so forth.........

How can anyone deny this? :blink: :woot: :angry:

No point is discussing Gujrat riots. You can see the musims killed but you will obviously ignore the Godhra tragedy which sparked the violence. I am not justifying the riots, I feel ashamed when i hear about it, but just asking people to keep the game fair.

Dalits have a lot of privileges compared to any other community in India. They have reservations in education and jobs in the public sector. They also enjoys subsidies in fees and purchase of books.
You allege discrimination? india has gone out of the way to uplift these communities and has met with success. They have a huge political voice in the country today. They are the foundation of the current Congress government!!

Christians have no problems in the country, if you can ignore the one off sort of incidents that occurred in past. Yes, only one off sort of incidents. We have many christians on the forum, who are as proud as any Hindu of being an Indian.

Same goes for Sikhs, who are one of the most patriotic people one can find. A large segment of Indian Army is comprised of Sikhs. Please don't bring 1984 or blue star in the picture, as it was a more political episode than communal.

We have all (hindu, muslims, sikhs, christians) been taught the importance of secularism in our schools at a very early age. If you have a look at social studies text books of kids, secularism has been highlighted at every stage.

Also its ironic that Republic of India is being judged on the topic of secularism by Islamic republic of Pakistanis who have a completely non secular society.

thats what we call "true" secularism in india
But then you Indians don't know English language well enough. Because the true meaning of Secularism mean separating religion from state affairs. What you speak here is losing one's self-respect for nothing.

Religious disharmony is a very unfortunate matter but while caring for minorities in ANY country, the majority need not be forsaken.

But then you Indians don't know English language well enough. Because the true meaning of Secularism mean separating religion from state affairs. What you speak here is losing one's self-respect for nothing.

Religious disharmony is a very unfortunate matter but while caring for minorities in ANY country, the majority need not be forsaken.

my comment was sarcastic,

the problem in our country is we practise pseudosecularism in the name of secularism.

personally , i would like india to follow the secularism thats practised in france.

Back
Top Bottom