What's new

India History : Myth of 1000 Years of Mulsim Rule

Status
Not open for further replies.
indians suffer from inferiority complex cause Pakistanis ruled them for thousand years

Wrong! Ancient Pakistanis have been ruling us for thousands of thousands of thousands(did I miss a thousand there?) of years. O ruler be nice to us pesky hanoods! :lol:

indians suffer from inferiority complex cause Pakistanis ruled them for thousand years

See this is where you are mistaken.

You're not Uzbeks.
You're not Arabs.
You're not Turks

You guys were the first to fall, it was your homelands which were raped and looted. You were forcefully converted under the sword

QASIM.PNG

Self hate and cowardice

even if the muslim rule lasted for around 1000 years,the hindu,sikh,etc army formed the back bone of their militaryQUOTE]
proves hindus lack leadership qualities and have by default slave mentality...thats why u see all those fancy/funny videos on youtube..india becoming super power in 2015 blah blah blah

you didnt quote the secont part of the post,read it again for answer

even if the muslim rule lasted for around 1000 years,the hindu,sikh,etc army formed the back bone of their militaryQUOTE]
proves hindus lack leadership qualities and have by default slave mentality...thats why u see all those fancy/funny videos on youtube..india becoming super power in 2015 blah blah blah

Bro, the father of your nation has ancestry that is Gujarati-Rajput-Hindu.. He is a slave?

^these guys keep coming back with different ids.

^these guys keep coming back with different ids.

No it is the same guy. I expected him to get a ban the first time.. Well it's good we are thick skinned.

BTW, I don't even know what that pic means..

It was about India why are pakistanis are trolling here?
they claim to be muslims and an islamic nation were women anchors and music bands are hot topics of gossip..
dont forget that the arabs cosider you as inferior muslims when compared to them.
please stop trolling here..like you guys do on most of indian youtube videos.

@sky sheriff

It was Sindh, Pakistan where Arab Muslim invaders had the first break through, you guys have converted to Islam since , still its doesn't make you guys Arab muslim conquers .

You guys are the poor souls of vanquished civilization of the Islamic invasion from Arab, central Asia and persia.

i am sorry for your slave history...accept my condolence

haha you think your ancestors were born in arabia?? :cheesy:

your ancestor women were probably raped by Muslims while they used to invade :P and yes your ancestors were converted to Islam forcefully and not by choice..

you guyz are nothing but third class Muslims when it comes to Arabs.

what to do so much confusion and insecurity..some times they claim they are the only original indian,harappan etc..other times they feel they are the arebs who invaded.

you can sit in tamil nadu and dicuss the ethnicity of someone 3000 kilometers in the north...typical indian who considers himself racially inferior

lol do you even know anything about India?
being a maharashtrian i know that tamils(south Indians) are most devoted Hindus..
please if you know nothing then stop vomiting your last night food here.

feel sorry for your slave history..typical indian who named his entire country after a river that flows in Pakistan

Feel sorry for ur forefathers whose actions resulted into such delusional personalities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom