What's new

India has to pay $150-200 billion of debt by next year.

We have ways to allocate funds, take it as an example, our exports are 12.36 times larger than Pakistan, while economy being 7.6 times of that of Pakistan.

It's all proportional. Your last years current account deficit was ~4 percent ours was ~1.7 percent, so again please tell me how your situation is better?

I see that you had to edit and add a "shame on you" in your last post, shame on you for not being able to debate respectfully and and not being able to control to not to stoop down to low level. Pity you or maybe you are just frustrated by the facts...

It's all proportional. Your last years current account deficit was ~4 percent ours was ~1.7 percent, so again please tell me how your situation is better?

I see that you had to edit and add a "shame on you" in your last post, shame on you for not being able to debate respectfully and and not being able to control to not to stoop down to low level. Pity you or maybe you are just frustrated by the facts...

Please dont mix current account deficit to external debt to LOC firing.....

No I am not mixing the firing on loc issue here, I was just replying to one of your compatriot saying their debt position is better which as per debt to GDP ratio is not, current account deficit matters since it shows your position along other things to be able to finance external liabilities. Used it to show that propotionally we are doing good.

46 percent from 68 in one financial year? That's not possible as other sources still point it to be around 67 percent.

Does India fare better in government debt to GDP? - Chart Of The Day 27 July 2013 - Equitymaster

46 percent from 68 in one financial year? That's not possible as other sources still point it to be around 67 percent.

Does India fare better in government debt to GDP? - Chart Of The Day 27 July 2013 - Equitymaster

Dont know friend. whatever govt is telling i am posting......

Yeah... Probably they are talking of some different measure as bringing it down 22 percentage point roughly equals close to 400 billion dollars considering 1.8 trillion gdp. It would be making headlines in international media. Additionally, its impossible when an economy is also running large deficits, just doesn't add up.

Holy coww. Thats a lot. 150 billion dollarssss?? god damn man lol. If they are under so much debt, how did they manage to control their currency value and inflation? The sad part is these idiots want to go on another LOC adventure with Pakistan.
yeah as we know results of previous misadventures.....just go 1 or 4 decades back!!
u r pakistan not USA so dnt jump!:bounce:! brain fart!

Back
Top Bottom