What's new

India Has Planted Nearly 50 Million Trees In 24 Hours

This is the kind of trees i would love to plant and own but they never seem to flourish in the city.

1463550_1406207946283225_463050337_n.jpg

Of course they would have to be the best breed of mangoes, Indian mangoes!!!!!! 8-)8-)8-):p::p::p::-):-):-):bunny::yahoo::bunny::yahoo::victory::chilli::bounce:

Jammer-sahab, again, I will use the example of Chinese cities like Shenzhen / Guangzhou where they have planted mango trees on sidewalks as well. I will post pictures from my next trip. Cheers !

This is the kind of trees i would love to plant and own but they never seem to flourish in the city.

1463550_1406207946283225_463050337_n.jpg

Jammer-sahab, again, I will use the example of Chinese cities like Shenzhen / Guangzhou where they have planted mango trees on sidewalks as well. I will post pictures from my next trip. Cheers !
I have seen Mango trees with fruit grown in green houses here in UK but there's no aroma or flavour to them, even a raw Potato tastes better,

We will bomb you with Mangoes.

b7f4495d60f8e80efe4d369f60fe7e5f-jpg.102789

Why are you firing Agni-5 on them. Its not even inducted into the army.

I have seen Mango trees with fruit grown in green houses here in UK but there's no aroma or flavour to them, even a raw Potato tastes better,

Raw potatoes.:o:
Jammer bhai ye aalo gobi khana to hum short dark evil hindoo veggie banyas ka kaam h. Why are taking that away from us.:cry:
Speaking of short dark evil hindoos has anyone seen Guru Datt lately.

We're attacking UK for choosing the wrong type of mangoes tho.
Oh ok. But we dont need to attack them with a ballistic missile for this. Our RAW is more then capable of executing a "Hindustani Sazish" against Pakistani mangoes.

I love the thought that someone had, a curry tree growing different curries. Just pick them and cook them.
Well, sir, actualy,,,,mmmm it tastes nothing like any curry :P
IT is just called curry pata! That is it, it enhances the taste of the dish (as per some claims :P )It is not like you can eat a mutton curry pata and get that taste of real deal lolz!

Anise? Yes we do! Honestly, everything grows here naturally from bamboo to anise to mangos to apples and everything inbetween.

I LOVE it. It enhances the flavour of food x100000000 :-):-):-)
As per some claims :P

Anise? Yes we do! Honestly, everything grows here naturally from bamboo to anise to mangos to apples and everything inbetween.

I LOVE it. It enhances the flavour of food x100000000 :-):-):-)

I just know it is called star anise in English, we call it Bajiao ( Baguo ) in China as to its shape of eight pointed star. This tree grow in Southwest China, some counties there get income up to this tree, China export 3,000-5,000 ton eveyear, 90% are used in China.
Other two tree you may never see before:
3318.jpg
69145431.jpg

Strongly tips for you to plant this tree in backyard, two or three trees can spread sweet smell your whole occupation, when is blooming in Autumn. Tree called Guishu, flavor called Guipi.

77278330395783.jpg
2518663.jpg

Every a real Chinese hot pot use this little flavor. Called Huajiao.

b/c mangoes are delicious! And mango trees live forever!!! 8-)

Mango_Tree_-_Kolkata_2008-12-12_01961.JPG

Summer is over in India. It's the season Varsh वर्षा now

This mission used multiple species.
well they say ALL of them are wrong!!
that is who stupid it gets some times!!

Of course they would have to be the best breed of mangoes, Indian mangoes!!!!!!
Well if that makes you feel good :P

That is Star Anise and people from all around the world use this in their foods. You will commonly find this in kitchens from East Asia to West Asia especially. I sometimes bite star anise in raw form and just enjoy the flavor that lingers in my mouth. YUMMMmmmm.....

When I cook it, I fill a textile bag with it. It can be used for one more time. Of course, I am mad of bit'in them.

You cook Mango or eat it as fruit? In my city, they plant mango trees besides road as green belt, when the fruit is ripe, they are forgotten lonely on the trees.

Back
Top Bottom