What's new

India has offered Covid-19 vaccines to Bangladesh Army: Indian HC Vikram Doraiswami

just one xmple..what did army buy with that 500 million loan except sum staff cars?now if sumone wants to write a conspiracy theory about staff cars,um all ears..!! whereas Indians r now pushing their 500 mil defense loan over nd over again..its been 4 years now..!! we signed a MOU few years back which was about coastal radars with india..but that also didnt materialize...what do u think "who" is behind this delay?
Yes bro i understand now clearly. Indeed it's our armed forces who do not want cordial relatioship with shark India.

And i also belive that if BAL enrage army by forcefully taking any decison that goes against the interest of Bangladesh, BAL won't survive.

And that's the reason I remained calm most of the time. In our world , we must have to believe someone , and long ago I decided that I will only believe in our armed forces who are not only the most trusted people ,but also the sign of our honor and sovereignty.
Are Bhai, shudu dance er video ta post korsi ar Kichu to bolinai.
Ar ki bolben vai? I hope at least apni positive tai bolben. Dekhen Aj jazeerar report er por theke only @ghost250 bhai and easynow name er ekjon chara karo khachei positive kichu pelama.

Zak whatever will happen ,amar astha ar vorsar zaygata kintu Bangladesh Armed Forces,period!

Last edited:
Yes bro i understand now clearly. Indeed it's our armed forces who do not want cordial relatioship with shark India.

And i also belive that if BAL enrage army by forcefully taking any decison that goes against the interest of Bangladesh, BAL won't survive.

And that's the reason I remained calm most of the time. In our world , we must have to believe someone , and long ago I decided that I will only believe in our armed forces who are not only the most trusted people ,but also the sign of our honor and sovereignty.

Ar ki bolben vai? I hope at least apni positive tai bolben. Dekhen Aj jazeerar report er por theke only @ghost250 bhai and easynow name er ekjon chara karo khachei positive kichu pelama.

Zak whatever will happen ,amar astha ar vorsar zaygata kintu Bangladesh Armed Forces,period!

I have the utmost respect for the men and women who join up to serve the nation, both in times of war and in peace, this is, despite what the upper brass of this nearly sacred institution engage in...

However, I will not lie, I am very, very disappointed,.. The positive image that we all once held of our army is now gone..

I respect the people who serve but the Army itself, has its work cut out for itself, If it sincerely wants to regain the public's trust.

I have the utmost respect for the men and women who join up to serve the nation, both in times of war and in peace, this is, despite what the upper brass of this nearly sacred institution engage in...

However, I will not lie, I am very, very disappointed,.. The positive image that we all once held of our army is now gone..

I respect the people who serve but the Army itself, has its work cut out for itself, If it sincerely wants to regain the public's trust.
Good to see you back Nigga

I was never gone, I'm a state of being, I lived on within you all and will continue to do so..

We're all DalalErMaNodi.
75F90BA5-D41B-43E1-BB2B-964FE0F4CCAD.gif

The positive image that we all once held of our army is now gone..
But how such positive image gone if you could explain?
If it's because of AlJajeera report , then I am afraid that we have to agree to disagree here, as already PDF Bangladeshis are divided on this subject I already said.

However welcome back from exile :cheers: .

Last edited:
But how such positive image gone if you could explain?
If it's because of AlJajeera report , then I am afraid that we have to agree to disagree here, as already PDF ngladeshishis are divided on this subject I already said.

However welcome back from exile :cheers: .

You have to understand that the military strictly enforces chain of command and hierarchy for a reason, it's the only way for the armed forces to work..

The army is only as good as the people commanding it, history has shown us more than once, that in battle leadership matters, which is why it's so important, that a good person with a knack for tactics is at the helm of such an institution.

Frankly, for BA, it's not looking so good, the only schemes Aziz and his cohorts at the top are hatching are ways to maximize their ill gained wealth...

The fact that Aziz was able to become the Chief superseding more deserving candidates shows just how broken our line of succession is...

Such an army, in all honesty is useless...

Aziz going will not fix anything, a major purge is needed in BA to remove the partisan hacks but we all know that will never happen, BA is broken.

Me and millions of Bangladeshis will never look at it the same way we used to...

I'm a nationalist through and through but I will not let that stand in the way of the Truth..

Bangladesh Army is rotten... Good people with sincere goals will never get to any significant postings... Joining the army is just looting public money at this point...

There will always be another Aziz.

"Britain will not use vaccines as a short-term diplomatic tool, foreign office minister James Cleverly said on Friday, speaking about the country's plan to donate surplus vaccines to the COVAX initiative to support developing countries.

"We are not going to use vaccine distribution as some kind of - as some countries are doing - short term diplomatic leverage," Cleverly told the BBC."
Probably this is the reason:
As per this, UK is still hoping Astrazeneca will be able to scale up mfg to 2mn doses per week. Reuters literally calls it a 'lumpy mfg process'. Even if we assume that Pfizer is also churing out 2mn a week, thats measly 16mn doses a month which doesnt leave any room for export.

Even if we go by this BBC article which loves to hate any south asian country, SII alone can manufacture 60-70mn doses of covid a month. And that is just one company.

You have to understand that the military strictly enforces chain of command and hierarchy for a reason, it's the only way for the armed forces to work..

The army is only as good as the people commanding it, history has shown us more than once, that in battle leadership matters, which is why it's so important, that a good person with a knack for tactics is at the helm of such an institution.

Frankly, for BA, it's not looking so good, the only schemes Aziz and his cohorts at the top are hatching are ways to maximize their ill gained wealth...

The fact that Aziz was able to become the Chief superseding more deserving candidates shows just how broken our line of succession is...

Such an army, in all honesty is useless...

Aziz going will not fix anything, a major purge is needed in BA to remove the partisan hacks but we all know that will never happen, BA is broken.

Me and millions of Bangladeshis will never look at it the same way we used to...

I'm a nationalist through and through but I will not let that stand in the way of the Truth..

Bangladesh Army is rotten... Good people with sincere goals will never get to any significant postings... Joining the army is just looting public money at this point...

There will always be another Aziz.
I am speechless. What's special in AlJajeera report that someone like you became so much pessimistic! It's not gospel after all.

Yes there will always people like Aziz, Zia , Ershad and General Moyeen.

Zia was murdered , Ershad was made laughing stock after years spending in jail .

But suddenly why Aziz became an issue ( although there is no ncreteete evidence against him apart from AlJajeera report !) .

Every time even after proven crimes of few top officers ,military never lost their reputation, so suddenly what happened that l some of us started demonizing all military I am unable to understand!

I strongly believe that things aren't like those past horrible days when armed forces had internal massacre!

Unfortunately we are too fast to jump to conclusion,and it's our major weakness.
This part is terrible. You are making serious allegation against entire Armed Forces; the most patriotic institution of Bangladesh.

Would you mind if I ask you to provide some concrete evidences that can back your claims?

I still hope that you are not serious and you are just disappointed ,that's why you are saying so!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom