What's new

India has no desire to wage war

Status
Not open for further replies.
^china and taiwan are treated as seperate entities.

All countries that have diplomatic relations with the PRC must support the "one-China policy". This is a requirement before any diplomatic relations are established.

One-China policy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Even the current Taiwanese government (KMT) is regarded as the "pro-reunification" party, and the current Taiwanese president was even born in Hong Kong. :lol:

^indeed, there is only one china. Taiwan is clearly not part of it, yet.

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

In your dream, I bet you Indians dare not to defy us.

lol another Hongwu's comrade

In your dream, I bet you Indians dare not to defy us.

LOL "internet Indians" always love to say this.

But the Indian state has never shown any courage to actually do it.

And even if they somehow worked up the courage to do it, the Taiwanese government (KMT) does not recognize Taiwanese independence, and the Dalai Lama does not beleive in Tibetan independence.

They'll have to convince them first. :lol:

lol and the mighty PRC is toothless against a puny Taiwan, come talk to us when you reunify..
GOI and its stance has no bearing on TW, but people can use it for ego-massage

lol and the mighty PRC is toothless against a puny Taiwan, come talk to us when you reunify.

Hahaha, don't you know the current Taiwanese government is the KMT? I.e. The pro-reunification party?

Like Hong Kong before it, the reunification will be peaceful. No one wants another Chinese civil war.

Anyway, the real toothless guy is India, who constantly boasts about "responding" to the Mumbai attacks. Yet they get hit over and over again, and all they can do is cry like babies.

^indeed, there is only one china. Taiwan is clearly not part of it, yet

Sure thing boss:
2rwuxwx.jpg

:tup:

Hahaha, don't you know the current Taiwanese government is the KMT? I.e. The pro-reunification party?

Like Hong Kong before it, the reunification will be peaceful. No one wants another Chinese civil war.

Anyway, the real toothless guy is India, who constantly boasts about "responding" to the Mumbai attacks. Yet they get hit over and over again, and all they can do is cry like babies.
ask the people in Karachi.
Like I said, come talk here when you reunify.

lol and the mighty PRC is toothless against a puny Taiwan, come talk to us when you reunify..
GOI and its stance has no bearing on TW.

First let us we reward you this first for your great concern of Taiwan then....we will deal with it later

[video]http://videos.sify.com/Debate-Chinese-plans-to-demolish-India---Part-1-ISTREAM-watch-jiomaoajihf.html[/video]
:lol:

Now thts what we call a loser/troll ... cant come up with arguements... starts derailing and cheap shots... by the way... how is the shining india...

Hint= 3 million

Also hey ur most wanted country man also lives there...

First let us we reward you this first for your great concern of Taiwan then....we will deal with it later

[video]http://videos.sify.com/Debate-Chinese-plans-to-demolish-India---Part-1-ISTREAM-watch-jiomaoajihf.html[/video]
:lol:
GOI isn't concerned with Taiwan.
kids these days :facepalm:

LOL conspiracy theories.

Anyway, to clarify my position. If push comes to shove, if I had to choose between letting Taiwan go independent, or restarting another Chinese civil war, I would prefer to let them go. Too much Chinese blood has been spilt by other Chinese in this past century.

But the polls of the Taiwanese population clearly show an overwhelming percentage of people who want to maintain the status quo. And even if that changed drastically, it is extremely difficult to change the Taiwanese constitution to this effect.

Even "Chen Shui Bian" was unable to do it (and he is now in a Taiwanese prison). So it's all hypothetical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom