What's new

India has highest number of suicides in the world: WHO

That is just sad the so called biggest democracy on planet is intentionally ignoring the misfortunate .. Pathetic

sirf aaj ya phir daily routine??? :yes4:
well roz roz nahi bhai kabhi kabhi onli .. sachee me :)

Guru sar Ji, excellent pot on subject. 6 peg roz .... bivi ja roor su cide kar le ga. :sarcastic:
6 peg roz ka, la la la la
well i dont drink now i have left daru onli beer that too when we classmates meet every fortnite :)

That is just sad the so called biggest democracy on planet is intentionally ignoring the misfortunate .. Pathetic
nobodies perfect sirji :)

well roz roz nahi bhai kabhi kabhi onli .. sachee me :)

well i dont drink now i have left daru onli beer that too when we classmates meet every fortnite :)

nobodies perfect sirji :)

I agree with you but it is becoming a self induced epidemic especially with your Bollywood promoting all the promiscuity n when you mix relax alcohol licensing laws with it that becomes an ultimate recipe for disaster. Why don't you lynch a few rapists ? That will make the next horny demon twice ..n don't think I am being biased for a second thanks to your Bollywood it is same in pakistan under reported if anything but it does exist , however we tend to give Islamic punishment lashes if un married death by stoning if married guy commits rape ! Simples!!

I agree with you but it is becoming a self induced epidemic especially with your Bollywood promoting all the promiscuity n when you mix relax alcohol licensing laws with it that becomes an ultimate recipe for disaster. Why don't you lynch a few rapists ? That will make the next horny demon twice ..n don't think I am being biased for a second thanks to your Bollywood it is same in pakistan under reported if anything but it does exist , however we tend to give Islamic punishment lashes if un married death by stoning if married guy commits rape ! Simples!!
so let me guess you are a mirpuri britton ;)

right !!!

but i dont drink and drive nor do i drink in any family or buisness occassion no matter how much persuaded i take beer onli when with friends and that too like a couple of bottels at the most

as for bollywood well there main aim is to make money

now as for rapes wel;l off late many expact mirpuries and pakistanies were involved in raping white british and sikh british girls tell me what has british society or the state have done about it ,..... well dont worry about india we knowhow and when to grab the snake by its neck and squash his head ... just wait and watch

What has poverty gotta do with suicides? Pakistan has over 60% people living below the poverty line. So suicides must be pretty high there too, except they're not publicized or reported.

Poverty means people are less likely to seek help and have more reasons to suicide.

Don't turn everything into India vs Pakistan, I never said Pakistan is better than India in suicide rates.

In Pakistan there's also the religion factor, its strongly forbidden to suicide in Islam. And there's also the factor that India's population is 6 times larger, so there could be 6 times more suicides. More population means more everything, both good and bad.

Last edited:

Hamare Chacha ji kaha karte the "Paad ho ya G* dono ek he jagah se nikalte hai" means no much difference between Beer or Daru

Probably because suicide isn't a cardinal sin like in Abrahamic religions there isn't that pressure against it.

or maybe weak of hearts cant digest India's super power status

Hamare Chacha ji kaha karte the "Paad ho ya G* dono ek he jagah se nikalte hai" means no much difference between Beer or Daru

Chacha ji ko batana tha do aur cheezain bhi aik hi jaga se nikalti hain lakin aik white hay aik brown, just to increase his knowledge

Chacha ji ko batana tha do aur cheezain bhi aik hi jaga se nikalti hain lakin aik white hay aik brown, just to increase his knowledge

Boy you need to increase your water intake!! Once it's done you may want to revise your post :P

Let's get back to topic!

Boy you need to increase your water intake!! Once it's done you may want to revise your post :P

Let's get back to topic!

why you so mad nani ama, I was telling him two things dont have to be same only because they come from same place.
by the way i dont know what your dirty mind got from it, I meant Pakistani and Indian come form same sub-continent but look at the difference

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom