What's new

India has highest number of suicides in the world: WHO

well aaj apki bhabhi ka happy birthday hai aur maine aaj subh 4 baje uth ke liye apni beti ke saath mil ke us ke liye berwi alloo , chana bhatoora , kheer aur badaam ka halwa aur sooji ki nagori banayee :)

ke baat ai chowdhri kaddi koi chori ke ishq me to na per gaya re too :haha:
ishq mein toh paankh lag jaya kare bhai ... padan aale aur the. :dance3:

well aaj apki bhabhi ka happy birthday hai aur maine aaj subh 4 baje uth ke liye apni beti ke saath mil ke us ke liye berwi alloo , chana bhatoora , kheer aur badaam ka halwa aur sooji ki nagori banayee :)

ke baat ai chowdhri kaddi koi chori ke ishq me to na per gaya re too :haha:
:smitten: say happy birthday to bhabhi jee from my side also ok.

BTW yahaan to ayaashi time chal raha hai bewi pakistan gai hoi hai :yahoo::bunny::chilli:

ishq mein toh paankh lag jaya kare bhai ... padan aale aur the. :dance3:
red bull wala ishq ha i kya?

well
ye to apka idea hai sahi time konsa hai ye batao .
the best time to drink whiskey according to me is around seven o clock when your stomack is almost empty and have lots of food after two pegs and 4 pegs along with food

raat ko neend bhi achi aate hai aur subh uthe hi peth bhi saaf ho jata hai aur hangover bhi nahi hota waise i use XXX old monk rum instaed of whiskey :D

well

the best time to drink whiskey according to me is around seven o clock when your stomack is almost empty and have lots of food after two pegs and 4 pegs along with food

raat ko neend bhi achi aate hai aur subh uthe hi peth bhi saaf ho jata hai aur hangover bhi nahi hota waise i use XXX old monk rum instaed of whiskey :D
sahi jaba diya water cooler apka hoa :yahoo:

well

Guru sar Ji, excellent pot on subject. 6 peg roz .... bivi ja roor su cide kar le ga. :sarcastic:
6 peg roz ka, la la la la

I think religion does play a VERY important role in this.

I suspect the high rate of suicide in India, Nepal and SL has much to do with the weakening of religious morality and ethics and value systems in their societies.

@Arya Desa @Jaanbaz - Religion does not play a role here. Anyone trying to kill themselves won't have God/etc in their mind.

There could be a host of reasons why someone commits suicide. But most of them are all ready suffering from some sort of mental illness. They need professional help not some lunatic who comes attacking Abrahamic faiths.

There could be a host of reasons why someone commits suicide. But most of them are all ready suffering from some sort of mental illness. They need professional help not some lunatic who comes attacking Abrahamic faiths.
Yeah. Precisely.

sirf aaj ya phir daily routine??? :yes4:

high population + high poverty = high suicide rate. Nothing unexpected.
What has poverty gotta do with suicides? Pakistan has over 60% people living below the poverty line. So suicides must be pretty high there too, except they're not publicized or reported.

What has poverty gotta do with suicides? Pakistan has over 60% people living below the poverty line. So suicides must be pretty high there too, except they're not publicized or reported.
They have an another way to do suicide... you know what i mean...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom