What's new

India has dealt a killer blow to ties with Sri Lanka: Minister

what can india do to srilanak thts the real question ?????? well srilanka defo has showed a middle finger to india now............

India can't do anything to Sri Lanka.
If anyone think India can attack Sri Lanka, it is false. It is not possible in the modern society.

If anyone think India can attack Sri Lanka, it is false. It is not possible in the modern society.
Looks like someone is forgetting LTTE.We can make Chakrata in Utarkhand a busy place again jut like it was in the early 80's.

why you think India`ll attack Sri Lanka??

your country is not any threat to India... just b`cos of a voting you think we`ll going to fight a war??

In a nuclear strike Southern India will be treated as an equal target because India's strategic industries such as missile production etc are based in the South.

While North India has concentration of Indian military assets.

Nothing to worry, China or Pakistan won't do anything which can be hurt to Sri Lankans. XD

You need to do something good for that to happen. Modern world will come to know about it when it ends :)
Even saying the tamilians in Jafana are suffering atrocities on hight scale. And make a new country inside Lanka. Doesn't sound so fun now.

your country is not any threat to India... just b`cos of a voting you think we`ll going to fight a war??

lol, it's not me, your countrymen day dreaming.

lol, it's not me, your countrymen day dreaming.

Nothing to worry, China or Pakistan won't do anything which can be hurt to Sri Lankans. XD
Only reson they care about so much is YOUR advantages location for them. If they are in nuclear war they don't give a dam fu@k to what happen to a small island nation

In a nuclear exchange, the elimination of the opponents capabilities to strike back will be pivotal goal for the nation launching the first strike.

India has a no-first use policy, not sure about Pakistan.

Since survivability is at stake, the nation launching the first strike will hardly bother about the surrounding nations.

Also the doubts will preceiptate considering nobody knows where Indian nukes are. :unsure:

Looks like someone is forgetting LTTE.We can make Chakrata in Utarkhand a busy place again jut like it was in the early 80's.

See how some Indians are changing their faces...So you guyz gonna have "terrorist trained country" label again? :lol:

I am glad that Pakistan and China are providing necessary support to Sri Lanka.China and Pakistan should help Sri Lanka in forming a large powerful intel agency.

See how some Indians are changing their faces...So you guyz gonna have "terrorist trained country" label again? :lol:
Again ? Really ?
Sometimes I think GOI should have helped LTTE still it's not to late either if and only if Lankan want to thank India for helping them by bringing in China in equation.
BTW mr Pak you can come to Lanka. Indian don't have any objections about you :D

In a nuclear exchange, the elimination of the opponents capabilities to strike back will be pivotal goal for the nation launching the first strike.

India has a no-first use policy, not sure about Pakistan.

Since survivability is at stake, the nation launching the first strike will hardly bother about the surrounding nations.

Also the doubts will preceiptate considering nobody knows where Indian nukes are. :unsure:

using nukes is just like a suicide, I'm not sure who will use first though, I'm 100% sure Sri Lankans do not have to fear about such wars. I'm 70% sure southern Indian parts mostly won't effect such a incident, at least closer to SL areas. ;)

Back
Top Bottom