What's new

India has better infrastructures than Europe

Screenshot_2023-01-26 X-Factor Barbie Girl - YouTube.jpg

It is because 80% of India lives in the North.
Here is the map for you:

View attachment 959112

So, 80% of unicorn founders, billionaires come from the North.
80% of beggars are also from North.

Here are the list of Indian billionaires:
Top 100 richest people in India as per Forbes list 2022: India's 100 Richest People
Richest people in Canada: The 67 Richest Canadians in 2023
Indian billionaires in USA: Only 4 Indian Americans Make it to Forbes 2022 List of Richest Billionaires in USA
UK rich list: The Sunday Times Rich List 2022
Forbes Richest in Singapore: Singapore’s Richest 2022
Forbes richest in Hong Kong: Hong Kong's 50 Richest 2022
Richest in Japan: Fourteen richest Indians who are settled in abroad. - BBC Migration
Richest managers in USA: Jayashree Ullal tops list of richest Indian professionals, holds Rs 16,600 cr wealth - The Statesman
GCC billionaires: Here Are the Top 10 Indian Billionaires in the GCC | Al Bawaba

I have done the location analysis of all these 167 names.

117/167 of them come from Gujarat, Punjab and Rajasthan only. Here is the sorted list:
View attachment 959117
View attachment 959118
View attachment 959119

South India does not give them anything, except for cheap low end engineers to run their companies.

The revenues owned by all these companies should be immediately counted in Gujarat, Punjab and Rajasthan tax collections.

How is it South Indian contribution to tax ?

Why are you so fascinated by the top most billionaires? The Richest Indian is much more wealthy than the richest Chinese. Does that median income Indian more than that of China?

180821-Figure-1a-All-India-distribution.jpg

It's showing income distribution of monthly per capita household earning in rural areas. The south states highlighted. Inference is straight forward. The tax distribution is designed on basis of population growth. And southern states which worked well to reduce birth rate and improve education suffers from this discrimination.
How else do you think so much discrimination against south?
Example already given in my previous post.

Why are you so fascinated by the top most billionaires? The Richest Indian is much more wealthy than the richest Chinese. Does that median income Indian more than that of China?

View attachment 959136

It's showing income distribution of monthly per capita household earning in rural areas. The south states highlighted. Inference is straight forward. The tax distribution is designed on basis of population growth. And southern states which worked well to reduce birth rate and improve education suffers from this discrimination.
How else do you think so much discrimination against south?
Example already given in my previous post.

Does median Indian pay taxes ? Only 3% do.

Tax collection is heavily skewed towards the riches and the organizations.

Reliance paid 20,000 crore tax in 2022. It is more than bottom 99% of population in South India.

Here is the proof:

Andhra Pradesh's total tax collection is 16,000 crore. Less than what one company, Reliance paid.

Medians don't work in tax collections.

Last edited:
Also while I agree with you that South India used to have better forms of government in the past. And focused on population control and education.

Mainly because North Indian states like Bihar, UP are too much into caste related hatred. Being a complicated religious demography. Just a bad luck of events really.

Due to the same reason, we have 50% engineering seats being there in South India as already shown.

This is all past.

The current administration in North Indian states like in Uttar Pradesh is extremely progressive.

They just announced Olympic Park in Noida.

India's first Pod Taxi is also being constructed near Noida to Jewar Airport.

The development moves Uttar Pradesh is taking is nothing like ever seen before.

It's easy to develop when they suck money from the rest while procreating like cats and dogs.
As for progressive, I am sure I don't consider anything coming from UP as progressive. Maybe they can take part in gang rapes and murder competitions, they will surely win.

BTW, 2036 Olympics is not awarded to anyone yet.

It's easy to develop when they suck money from the rest while procreating like cats and dogs.
As for progressive, I am sure I don't consider anything coming from UP as progressive. Maybe they can take part in gang rapes and murder competitions, they will surely win.

BTW, 2036 Olympics is not awarded to anyone yet.

Don't you consider this as progressive:

These kind of investments were unimaginable 20 years back in UP.

Olympic park will be used to train athletes for better performance in games. It may host Asian games, Olympics, etc in the future.

As I said, UP, Bihar are plagued by a lot of communal and religious hatred. They are unlucky to have this demography.

The current government there though is highly progressive.

Don't you consider this as progressive:

These kind of investments were unimaginable 20 years back in UP.

Olympic park will be used to train athletes for better performance in games. It may host Asian games, Olympics, etc in the future.

As I said, UP, Bihar are plagued by a lot of communal and religious hatred. They are unlucky to have this demography.

The current government there though is highly progressive.

Maybe our definition of 'progressive' don't match. You can stay happy with that, I will try my best to avoid such creatures.

Europe is indeed in shambles now
Europe is going down in flames. Their economy is in shambles and their people are lazy and useless.

However it’s embarrassing how much of a braggart Indians are when their country is still a total shithole

Back
Top Bottom