What's new

India has a tremendous capacity to fight covid-19 :WHO Executive Director

when u.s has failed to control corona outbreak it seems very difficult for india to control it

No I don't don't expect you to believe it because it doesn't matter whether you believe it or not. When WHO director believes that, it matter. Nobody cares what this wuhan viruses believe.
One of you Indians were claiming head of WHO was a paid stooge of China. I guess India too paid this guy to sugar-coat India's coronavirus pandemic. :laugh:

I just went outside to get some masks ..the cheap ones...the med store told me they sent the consignment of a small truck load of masks back to the manufacturer...i was shocked...the shop keeper who is a major distributor told me the tamil nadu gov has instructed them to sell the masks for not more than Rs10...the manufacturer is asking for Rs 20...so i sent them back he said....i laughed for a few seconds and then almost cried at the level of stupidity prevailing in the administration...if corona does not kill us all ...the stupidity of our administration definitely will .

I just went outside to get some masks ..the cheap ones...the med store told me they sent the consignment of a small truck load of masks back to the manufacturer...i was shocked...the shop keeper who is a major distributor told me the tamil nadu gov has instructed them to sell the masks for not more than Rs10...the manufacturer is asking for Rs 20...so i sent them back he said....i laughed for a few seconds and then almost cried at the level of stupidity prevailing in the administration...if corona does not kill us all ...the stupidity of our administration definitely will .
:smitten:

I believe India's data are real. It is very hard to cover up if the data are fake.

This video shows Indian policemen are very violent. But it works. Human right is the last thing we need to contain the virus. Well done. India.

Many Indians are dying due to covid but they don't report it. Remember India is largest fake news propagandist of the world. They brush their patients who die to Corona as flu or any other disease.

They also don't want the business and investments shut the door on them because of their greedy nature to keep earning.

One of you Indians were claiming head of WHO was a paid stooge of China. I guess India too paid this guy to sugar-coat India's coronavirus pandemic. :laugh:

You guys have guessed so many such thing which has doomed you.

Now chinese ambassador to India said that India can win the war against corona.

Back
Top Bottom