What's new

India happy to contribute in Bangladesh's development:Indian President.

Death Rattle

BANNED
Reaction score
India happy to contribute in Bangladesh's development: Pranab.
Last Updated: Thursday, November 08, 2012, 17:47

New Delhi: Expressing satisfaction over recent progress in bilateral relations, President Pranab Mukherjee has said that India is happy to contribute in Bangladesh's development.

"Multifaceted cooperation between the two countries has further strengthened through a number of initiatives taken by both sides over the recent past.

"India is happy to contribute and participate in Bangladesh's development," he told Bangladesh's Agriculture Minister Begum Matia Chowdhury during a meeting on Wednesday.

Chowdhury is in India to explore cooperation in the field of agriculture between the two neighbours.

"The President conveyed to the agriculture minister that India would be happy to extend every assistance possible to Bangladesh in the field of agriculture," a Rashtrapati Bhavan spokesperson release said today.

Mukherjee expressed satisfaction over progress in India-Bangladesh relations in recent times and appreciated Dhaka's efforts in this regard, it said.

The President told the visiting minister that India is a natural and primary development partner of Bangladesh.

He said he was glad to meet her at this important period when the bilateral relationship is at an all time high.

Mukherjee asked Begum Chowdhury to convey his greetings to President Zillur Rahman and Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina, the release added.

PTI

India happy to contribute in Bangladesh`s development: Pranab

India has to date contributed nothing to Bangladeshs development. If this means a sea change in attitude then I welcome it. History would suggest otherwise.... Geography has not been kind to Bangladesh in any respect

Can some one tell me, what's that old Indian talking about? Oh I see, he was taking to domestic servant/khandani dalal maloon motia fake choudhary.

Can some one tell me, what's that old Indian talking about? Oh I see, he was taking to domestic servant/khandani dalal maloon motia fake choudhory.

Genius!! Figured it all out by yourself huh?? Congrats!!

India should concentrate more on its own development. We dont want spill over unrest from India due to poverty.

If this changing sea of attitude to BD is done seriously out of his heart, we welcome you.

P.S. - hai guys in kolkata there are those 4 jees...-- Mukherjee, Chatterjee, Benarjee, - what was the last one??? I forgot. Can anyone tell me.

India should concentrate more on its own development. We dont want spill over unrest from India due to poverty.

Support is for Bangladesh aam adami but not for self-delusioned jamatis like you.

Jamatis will still favour their Muslim ummah even how hard their military rape and torture their women. Jamatis are true lover... Kudos!

@EVERYONE Who the hell are Jamatis anyways guys???I am always hearing Jamatis this and Jamatis that.............Who are they and why do they matter so much??:cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom