What's new

India hands over 88 A/C buses to Bangladesh

Yeah no doubt cause when you have some well renowned companies(VOLOV,SCANIA) working in the country then its obvious for some others/locals to get that touch and technology to start indivisually and i think that's how other's car manufacturer took birth in India!Even we are looking for one to come then we will be giving competition! Our country is small you see and also our govt is so nothing and something like i heard some car manufacturer came to Bangladesh a very long time ago but due to some land giving reason they went away... Sutlej is one of the quality body builder in India! To be true leaving 2-3 companies rest of your's body builders are nothing else then just copying and destroying the look later on! We always try to maintain our standard on all type of buses and our buese undoubtly looks far more attractive to be true cause havn't seen much creative body making rather then justc copying and i also agree we also copy some times but not so frequent!
Proton is building their manufacturing plant in JV with PHP.Others will join the queue very soon I hope.

Can teach you that! :) Bangladesh will turn into a radicalized Islamic country once BNP+Jamat come to power, that looks inevitable, and all the goodwill will be washed away! Vietnam is a better bet.
You better stay in India and drive and make sure you slow down when you see a cow otherwise you are gonna go to hell and listen if our country turn into like that then we wouldn't have any problem as we are muslim's and also we know who is what and we have already seen them!Don't fly too much!

Yeah no doubt cause when you have some well renowned companies(VOLOV,SCANIA) working in the country then its obvious for some others/locals to get that touch and technology to start indivisually and i think that's how other's car manufacturer took birth in India!Even we are looking for one to come then we will be giving competition! Our country is small you see and also our govt is so nothing and something like i heard some car manufacturer came to Bangladesh a very long time ago but due to some land giving reason they went away... Sutlej is one of the quality body builder in India! To be true leaving 2-3 companies rest of your's body builders are nothing else then just copying and destroying the look later on! We always try to maintain our standard on all type of buses and our buese undoubtly looks far more attractive to be true cause havn't seen much creative body making rather then justc copying and i also agree we also copy some times but not so frequent!

Good luck to Bangladesh as long as Bangladeshis don't unnecessarily badmouth everything Indian! :)

Btw, Volvo, Tata and Ashok Leyland AC buses run for city commuting here, I don't see much of difference in comfort level.

You better stay in India and drive and make sure you slow down when you see a cow otherwise you are gonna go to hell and listen if our country turn into like that then we wouldn't have any problem as we are muslim's and also we know who is what and we have already seen them!Don't fly too much!

I couldn't care any less about where Bangladesh is going, just concerned about our wasted money! :)

Proton is building their manufacturing plant in JV with PHP.Others will join the queue very soon I hope.
Heard alot of many thing this year hope all turns out good!
A car was displayed in this year's motor show and i got to know that it was assembled and soon they will be hitting the road! It was an SUV and my god the look is so attractive

Can teach you that! :) Bangladesh will turn into a radicalized Islamic country once BNP+Jamat come to power, that looks inevitable, and all the goodwill will be washed away! Vietnam is a better bet.
Is that so!!well,your posts doesn't say anything about your claims that much,it's for sure.:)

Tata trucks and buses except for few series's are infamous for cheap quality. But, Ashok Leyland is slightly better, so does Eicher(recently). In northern India, it seems Tata is loved, it seems. Tata cars are passed off even with 60% mechanical precision (Indo-Japanese/European brands have much stricter tolerances). Tata car dealerships are closing down everywhere. What @Rain Man should understand that, small countries like Sri Lanka, Bangladesh or Pakistan have access to much better products unlike 1970's tech that is re-polished and distributed as new. Scania, Volvo and such companies are only recently coming.
Regarding Ashok-Leyland, I believe it is not a cheap company; But having access to great bus chassis like olympian et al and they are catering to Indian market demands (mileage) producing 125HP-222HP. I've heard that Ashley(Ashok-Leyland) have full access to British Leyland bus models. In a hilly state like Kerala with it's monsoon, Tata buses won't last 2 years.
Tata Vs Leyland KSRTC Drivers Opinion by... - KSRTC Blog - Kerala State RTC | Facebook

The shittiest car I ever drove! the ride felt like an ox cart. Would never buy one...

Yeah, Protons suck. I don't even know why that company still exist. I'd urge PHP to reconsider.

Good luck to Bangladesh as long as Bangladeshis don't unnecessarily badmouth everything Indian! :)

Btw, Volvo, Tata and Ashok Leyland AC buses run for city commuting here, I don't see much of difference in comfort level.

I couldn't care any less about where Bangladesh is going, just concerned about our wasted money! :)
Yeah the more you pay the more you get!
Comfort level is undoubtly high here! More leg space,provide leg rest,attractive inside look and seats are not so hard!You see below who we enjoy our ride on the roads.....how can still anyone call us POOR? we spend more thus we get more! Riding in renowned brands and also seating on this seats just takes you to the next level!
1aajbh.jpg
12446_10200835812559453_53850590_n.jpg
1.jpg
1aaa.jpg
60485_10200626623529858_2107994461_n.jpg
1922390_447578018704339_396330295_n.jpg
1610091_447577962037678_1010412510_n.jpg
10009333_630268390392440_2316368339515850893_n.jpg

The shittiest car I ever drove! the ride felt like an ox cart. Would never buy one...
I have also heard that from many friends here in DE.Actually people are just so in love with Toyota,Bedford,Mitshubishi's rigidness here in BD,that It is very hard to satisfy them now.Even the person who may won't ever be able to buy one,also loves them.It has become a myth in it's own scale.

Yeah, Protons suck. I don't even know why that company still exist. I'd urge PHP to reconsider.
Yeah,I am afraid about this JV too.But Nai mamar chey kana mam valo dosha choltase ekhon BD er industry te.

grt5y.jpg
njkn.jpg
kbh.jpg
kjbkj.jpg
sdrfvgrt.jpg
ef.jpg
vfgr.jpg
adcfes.jpg

I have also heard that from many friends here in DE.Actually people are just so in love with Toyota,Bedford,Mitshubishi's rigidness here in BD,that It is very hard to satisfy them now.Even the person who may won't ever be able to buy one,also loves them.It has become a myth in it's own scale.

Yeah,I am afraid about this JV too.But Nai mamar chey kana mam valo dosha choltase ekhon BD er industry te.
Oije bollem first just let one to establish then good product will come from bothway ;) Banlgadeshii's always pefer luxury so when we first then some good news will definitely come

Check out this cause we have also gotten roads ;)
Hyundai Universe Noble
Frequent scene now a days with hyundai 150-160 is pretty get able ;)
11138550_10206818696724996_6773836298836862056_n.jpg

Only 88 ....I don't think Bangladesh will be using this for their conman man
Maybe for some other purpose like we have special buses for states

Only 88 ....I don't think Bangladesh will be using this for their conman man
Maybe for some other purpose like we have special buses for states
That 100mph! Haha! You gotta understand this buses belong to the priavte operator not to the govt...i don't think unless recent govt is on power anything can be brought out of India
Our way and our speed :D remember it was achieved on a 2 lane highway not on a expressway or somewhere else
Its almost a daily scene!
We care about comfort,safety and perfromance unlike our neighbours :D

Check out this cause we have also gotten roads ;)
Hyundai Universe Noble
Frequent scene now a days with hyundai 150-160 is pretty get able ;)
View attachment 221580
Hyundai Is the boss of Korean automobiles.Just a smooth babe.:P But nothing beats those Pragati Industry assembled Bedford buses.nearly a Golden Jubili but still runnnig like a boss.Just rode one yesterday.The owner was so proud.. :p:

Tata trucks and buses except for few series's are infamous for cheap quality. But, Ashok Leyland is slightly better, so does Eicher(recently). In northern India, it seems Tata is loved, it seems. Tata cars are passed off even with 60% mechanical precision (Indo-Japanese/European brands have much stricter tolerances). Tata car dealerships are closing down everywhere. What @Rain Man should understand that, small countries like Sri Lanka, Bangladesh or Pakistan have access to much better products unlike 1970's tech that is re-polished and distributed as new. Scania, Volvo and such companies are only recently coming.
Regarding Ashok-Leyland, I believe it is not a cheap company; But having access to great bus chassis like olympian et al and they are catering to Indian market demands (mileage) producing 125HP-222HP. I've heard that Ashley(Ashok-Leyland) have full access to British Leyland bus models. In a hilly state like Kerala with it's monsoon, Tata buses won't last 2 years.
Tata Vs Leyland KSRTC Drivers Opinion by... - KSRTC Blog - Kerala State RTC | Facebook

Exactly My point ,brother.Bangladesh with it's monsoon is a tough weather to survive.Only thing will survive here is rigid quality.I mean come on,there is original Bedford series bus and trucks still running on the road like it was built last year.Now the owner who operated the same bus or truck,for 30-40 years,habituated to quality,simply wouldn't want something,that will bog down in two or three years.Toyota or Mitshubishi Vehicles are the most common SUV and Microbuse,Pick-up trucks in BD and you will find some of them are still running smooth for last fifteen or so years.

It's not like,we are poor so we shouldn't ask for quality,BUT because most people don't afford them like buying a t-shirt,that's what makes them very strict about quality and service of a vehicle.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom