What's new

India guns down 2 Pakistani soldiers by crossing LoC

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont worry we will repay the favour 2mura on their independence day with interest.

they took two we will sent four back to meet their god.

Tell me about it, wonder who had camera men sitting behind every rock, bolder and glacier filming handing over of bodies to boast their tiny egos....did you witness any such from Pakistani side.
Media in Pak was in its infancy. And for the longest time Pak denied it was even involved. I don't doubt the bombastic media on both sides would go around planting flags today. Heck, if Arnab crosses over please keep him.

Albeit, you were warned yesterday by a senior moderator to try and get a life instead of wasting bandwidth with cherry picking just to make yourself relevant here but i guess your first contact with civilisation is making you act insane. How many times this nonsense has been put to rest but then you need something to save yourself.
Let me remind you as who was giving this statement.
I understand major butt hurt u suffer when me and other Indian member present facts that demolish ur little party of peddling BS and total lies time and again . That's why our presence is such a pain in the a** for u guys . pity understandable .
in any case here's something for you to ponder.

Army : Over 4,500 soldiers killed along LoC in Pak firing since 2001
November 5, 2016

http://www.thepoliticalindia.com/army-4500-soldiers-killed-along-loc-pak-firing-since-2001/
This is exactly kind of BS u try to peddle unimpinged and when demolish it with facts and u turn cry babies ' oh why Indians are here ?? ':lol::lol:

Dude let me ask you, while Pakistan may claim to inflicting Indian casualties and causing damage, what technology has DRDO has developed that Indian army always pin points to how many Pakistani soldiers killed, how many wounded, the number of bunkers busted, posts destroyed, trees felled etc,
It seems the six months spent on LAC observing Chinese spy satellites is also reaping benefits on LOC.

And let me ask you again a very simple question,why is PA afraid of announcing its casualities if its so dominant at LOC?Because that would puncture its prestige and hold over the populace,and shatter its well crafted image of invincibility just like in 65 when it ended up defending lahore after boasting to take kashmir from the 'hindus',and in 71 when 90k surrendered like meek sheep,and even in western front lost territory.

more indian wet dreams...

Unless confirmed by ISPR.. it is BS

And let me ask you again a very simple question,why is PA afraid of announcing its casualities if its so dominant at LOC?Because that would puncture its prestige and hold over the populace,and shatter its well crafted image of invincibility just like in 65 when it ended up defending lahore after boasting to take kashmir from the 'hindus',and in 71 when 90k surrendered like meek sheep,and even in western front lost territory.

PA has never been afraid of its martyrs, its always takes pride of its fallen soldiers....... whereas IA has still to prove its so called surgical strike.........

more indian wet dreams...

Unless confirmed by ISPR.. it is BS
Go annexe kashmir and free your brothers.

PA has never been afraid of its martyrs, its always takes pride of its fallen soldiers....... whereas IA has still to prove its so called surgical strike.........
So those killed in kargil were not martyrs? Why didnt you take their bodies ?

I understand major butt hurt u suffer when me and other Indian member present facts that demolish ur little party of peddling BS and total lies time and again . That's why our presence is such a pain in the a** for u guys . pity understandable .
Listen you piece of dog turd, i never use abusive language but you morons need to be fed the same filth that you have grown up with....basically you crawling here are easy to squash like any cockroach. Your presence only proves your Pakistan obsession and desperation to portray your little world as some kind of civilisation.
Your crap might be good enough to feed your petty brain but no sane person gives two monkeys about it
This is exactly kind of BS u try to peddle unimpinged and when demolish it with facts and u turn cry babies ' oh why Indians are here ?? ':lol::lol:
Suddenly you see your own kind as BS....nothing surprising about that since you are simply full of it.
And instead of mouthing off your habitual crap, make your self a little worthy and enlighten us as where did i say anything about your pathetic presence.

First learn to fight on your own before talking big, since you have to run back to 71 to save your ego, remember you needed Muktis to watch your backside and even in Kargil, while doing operations within your own side, you needed help from others to save you from further humiliation.
And no in a small closely knit army it's impossible to hide casualties however it's on record that to cover suicides by your discontented soldiers, your drama queen warriors have been using Pakistani snipers as the excuse.
And when the playing fields are somewhat level, the world saw how in 2002 you were forced to sit on your backside for a whole year and didn't dare move a muscle even after losing close to 1000 men.
Any worthy force doesn't glorify on it's pigeon hunting skills. :lol:

First learn to fight on your own before talking big, since you have to run back to 71 to save your ego, remember you needed Muktis to watch your backside and even in Kargil, while doing operations within your own side, you needed help from others to save you from further humiliation.
And no in a small closely knit army it's impossible to hide casualties however it's on record that to cover suicides by your discontented soldiers, your drama queen warriors have been using Pakistani snipers as the excuse.
And when the playing fields are somewhat level, the world saw how in 2002 you were forced to sit on your backside for a whole year and didn't dare move a muscle even after losing close to 1000 men.
Any worthy force doesn't glorify on it's pigeon hunting skills. :lol:

71.You mass surrendered in the east,and even in west despite numerical superiority still lost territory - crushed at longewala and basantar.
We weren't the ones in kargil that refused to take back our dead.That must be the worst humiliation of all.
And finally,still didn't answer - why does PA not reveal its losses?Should be easy,since its dominating in LOC as you claim.

Its Indian occupied Kashmir .... Indian media spreading wrong info gain .. PA very much inside IOK.

kupwara-battle-camp-tangdhar-militants-target-army_665f2a8a-9338-11e5-ae0b-6bb83fa8865b.jpg

The biggest fiction is your subverted mind which doesn't want to accept reality.
Any proof especially when your D.M claimed that strikes carried out by invisible monkeys...period...

71.You mass surrendered in the east,and even in west despite numerical superiority still lost territory - crushed at longewala and basantar.
We weren't the ones in kargil that refused to take back our dead.That must be the worst humiliation of all.
And finally,still didn't answer - why does PA not reveal its losses?Should be easy,since its dominating in LOC as you claim.
1971 only 23000 armed and police official surrendered rest of all civilians total 93000 thousand, Gen Niazi agreed on surrendered just to save civilian casualties.
1965+Australian+Frontpage.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom