What's new

India guns down 2 Pakistani soldiers by crossing LoC

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's what 56" sanghi can do in desperation..

If I am not wrong its the same propaganda arm whose prime time anchor was kicked out few days ago bcoz he run something against govt.

Dear India who did the surgical strikes lol.
Last night the only dead was this poor fellow

IMG_20180814_134654.jpg

Bharti Baboons making another racket to cover their own bloody nose.
The idiots are well known for making false claims to win awards and rewards.
Just the other day, the Indian army again got it's face rubbed into manure.

Kashmir family contradicts army's claim, says slain 'foreign' militant in Baramulla encounter was their missing son

https://www.firstpost.com/india/kas...-encounter-was-their-missing-son-4946141.html

:lol::lol::lol:

Bharti farts...may be they overdosed on their usual cow piss :rofl:

They lost their major and soldiers recently....and now they have to hide their utter embarrassment and making up stories :pop:

Yet it is pak army that refuses to disclose its casualities to parliament.I wonder what they have to hide,since they never take any real casualities.:coffee:

Yet it is pak army that refuses to disclose its casualities to parliament.I wonder what they have to hide,since they never take any real casualities.:coffee:

To report casualties we need to have some. You want Pakistan Army to burry thin air?
Lol

To report casualties we need to have some. You want Pakistan Army to burry thin air?
Lol

Oh yes.Of course,Pakistan never took any casulaities at the border.I see,thats why PA refused.Great logic.:enjoy:
:rofl:

Oh yes.Of course,Pakistan never took any casulaities at the border.I see,thats why PA refused.Great logic.:enjoy:
:rofl:

Seriously bro you need to share that stuff you smoke. We do take casualties but we don't b.s. about any thing. How can we say our soldiers are dead when every ate paratha anda and had Tea this morning.
It was naveed jutt who hunted your soldiers and you media drama is so entertaining lol.

Indian can do anything, they have 5000 year old Vedic technologies. :sniper:
Their stupid people would believe anything their Arnub like anchors claim.
Yeah kargil was vacated by pak army voluntarily.

This news won't get published in Pakistan today, perhaps tomorrow or day after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom