What's new

India greater threat than Taliban

China holds unfavorable view of Pakistan.. Wtf? then why is Chinese on this forum always yapping about their friendship?

we have built empires, but we did never cross the present day limits of INDIAN border, except the eastern side we culturaly made them part of us (indonesia, malasia, etc).

over 5000 years of known human history, we have not waged war against other nation based on religious differences. This is a well known fact to the world.

YET PAKISTANIS belive that we are threat to them, when did the last time we set foot in the land that was made PAKISTAN in 1947. The answer would be none, yet we are the enemy because the School history books and madarasas teach so. :hitwall:

I mean by empires, conquering grounds and stabilish own state.

Well fooling a bilion people and pushing them to attack other nations can cause threatments. Especialy if they are under Brittish/Jewish and American control.

Yes India is greater threat then Taliban.

Its we who are beheading dozens of Pakistani soldiers.

Bcos of us, drones are bombing there land.

I mean by empires, conquering grounds and stabilish own state.

Well fooling a bilion people and pushing them to attack other nations can cause threatments. Especialy if they are under Brittish/Jewish and American control.

so you belive that we are low lives who do not have the reasoning ability and fall pray for the pranks and are easily fooled by the British/Jews/Americans

I dont know what to say when you acuse that there is not even one reasoning mind in a population of 1.2 billion. except :hitwall:

For any entity the internal threats can do far more damage than external threats.

This is one of the reasons why Our PM said Maoism is the greatest security threat for India.

I did not intend to make 'pinch" as severe as felt by indians friends. Some one lamented me to be naive of history. Would that I had read the history written by you guys as I read a good number of books during my engineering. I found a great fact that on every forum , indians try to make the minds of others as they are most "iterated". "Educated people " are hereby requested to pose themselves as they are and as they have been through course of history. Don not be delusional.

India and taliban pose a common threat. They are both cooperating against Pak.

Pakistanis are just addicted to India, the while Pakistan are battling with the terrorists, they still think India is their biggest enemy. lol

That is easy to explain.

You have to ask yourself who actually finances TTP ?

INDIAAAA.

India is the root cause and main financier of all terror in Pakistan.

Chop the snakes head and the snake will die. It is as simple as that.:hitwall:

India has no problem with Pakistan other than terrorism and the Kashmir dispute which I hope when IK comes to power he will keep his word and do what he said he will do.

We do not trust hindia period, we would trust unseen enemy ghost enemy but not hindia

That is easy to explain.

You have to ask yourself who actually finances TTP ?

INDIAAAA.

India is the root cause and main financier of all terror in Pakistan.

Chop the snakes head and the snake will die. It is as simple as that.:hitwall:
do you have any proof to back that up or you are just having some mind farts.

Now this is real good.

Lets add some more....... India, Taliban & Afganistan pose common threat. All Three are co-operating against pak. Isn't it?

No add even more ........India, Taliban, USA, NATO, Israel & Afghanistan pose common threat to Pakistan. Like it's center of the world.

Well it is!The shooter is the threat not the rifle!Though i believe in this case the rifle is being looked upon by PA!

Back
Top Bottom