What's new

India greater threat than Taliban

Watch the videos silly. Pakistani replying to hate from India.

ohh my bad, anyways i dont care about videos. what matters is whats on ground. either u guys make ur country strong or the threat will grow exponentially.

or second option become our frnd and trading partner and promote peace and economic development. choose wisely

No wonder Talibans are thriving so strongly against Pakistan. As most of them are busy worrying about India. :)

India is natural enemy... Who steal land

ohh my bad, anyways i dont care about videos. what matters is whats on ground. either u guys make ur country strong or the threat will grow exponentially.

or second option become our frnd and trading partner and promote peace and economic development. choose wisely

We chose to become enemy along time ago and fate was sealed 1971.. Give up your kashmir and things can be worked out, and eye for an eye

India is natural enemy... Who steal land

We chose to become enemy along time ago and fate was sealed 1971.. Give up your kashmir and things can be worked out, and eye for an eye

loll then thats fine, no need for cooperation, india keeps developing and pakistan keeps begging. we will soon have our gps systems which can track alll ur missiles upto 7 m accurracy in space and abm systems in place in all cities by 2020 which can destroy missiles at 250km.
arihanth is inducted and the follow on of arihanth class has 14 tubes for missiles and almost double the length.

indegeneous aircraft carries is on schedule to trials in 2013 and 55 stealth navy ships under construction and 100 on order till 2027.

economy already 13 times larger growing at over 7% year on year and much much more.

just letting u know the enemity and hate with india can cost u a lot in the near future. pakistan cant compete better give up or start working hard right now.

yes we have terrorists, but india as a country is threat to pakistan only because pakistan is too weak to face, u make urself strong so that pakistan becomes a threat for india. keep in mind 3 wars has been defeated which were started by pakistan.

Yes you can cheer your people up that 3 or 10 wars were won. At the end of the day, what matter is Kashmir for both countries. Funny thing is you are ignoring the present world map. Prove me your invincibility now lol.

Yes you can cheer your people up that 3 or 10 wars were won. At the end of the day, what matter is Kashmir for both countries. Funny thing is you are ignoring the present world map. Prove me your invincibility now lol.

During 1947,India didnt have kashmir ;) and you sent tribals to attack who reached inside kashmir and then indian army attacked and repelled them..so tell me who got n wat ;)
now see the map :D

loll then thats fine, no need for cooperation, india keeps developing and pakistan keeps begging. we will soon have our gps systems which can track alll ur missiles upto 7 m accurracy in space and abm systems in place in all cities by 2020 which can destroy missiles at 250km.
arihanth is inducted and the follow on of arihanth class has 14 tubes for missiles and almost double the length.

indegeneous aircraft carries is on schedule to trials in 2013 and 55 stealth navy ships under construction and 100 on order till 2027.

economy already 13 times larger growing at over 7% year on year and much much more.

just letting u know the enemity and hate with india can cost u a lot in the near future. pakistan cant compete better give up or start working hard right now.

ABM? You realize AMB's have huge failure rates? Besides, and Indian AMB is destined to fail.. Check out your tests :rofl:. Besides, what ABM can take out Babur stealth missile... None.

First check if the AC works...Right now you are inducted soviet era retired AC's... One of them isn't even a AC, rather a helicopter pad ship. :lol: And those stealth navy ships? Speedboats really are a threat to us? :rofl:

You guys have a big population, obviously you will have a big economy, idiot. Even with that big economy you can't dare to do anythng to Pakistan except some Indian screaming hawkish stuff.

We already have a great military, and we are speeding up. It's rather India that crys and ca't do anything after we shell you guys in Kashmir.

During 1947,India didnt have kashmir ;) and you sent tribals to attack who reached inside kashmir and then indian army attacked and repelled them..so tell me who got n wat ;)
now see the map :D

Shouldn't it be humiliating to you that tribals kicked your ( I )?

ABM? You realize AMB's have huge failure rates? Besides, and Indian AMB is destined to fail.. Check out your tests :rofl:. Besides, what ABM can take out Babur stealth missile... None.

First check if the AC works...Right now you are inducted soviet era retired AC's... One of them isn't even a AC, rather a helicopter pad ship. :lol: And those stealth navy ships? Speedboats really are a threat to us? :rofl:

You guys have a big population, obviously you will have a big economy, idiot. Even with that big economy you can't dare to do anythng to Pakistan except some Indian screaming hawkish stuff.

We already have a great military, and we are speeding up. It's rather India that crys and ca't do anything after we shell you guys in Kashmir.

i guess i should leave this thread as ur arguments are completely below the level of a 5 yrs old.
peace.

No it was ur A$$ got kicked,you were thrown out by army :).
Who told u history? every pakistani seems to have problem with this subject of history?

:rofl:

i guess i should leave this thread as ur arguments are completely below the level of a 5 yrs old.
peace.

Aww, baby can't reply?

No it was ur A$$ got kicked,you were thrown out by army :).
Who told u history? every pakistani seems to have problem with this subject of history?

:rofl:

Our army was small and weak, so that's understood, but can't believe that Pushtun tribals kicked IA...

Detailed results of survey !!!

2011-Pakistan-06.png

2011-Pakistan-01.png

2011-Pakistan-02.png

2011-Pakistan-03.png

2011-Pakistan-04.png

nothing surprising. Hate against india is essential for survival of pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom