What's new

India GDP 6.9 % Big Drops, High inflation

Status
Not open for further replies.
China is 5.5 and India is ~9%

I have a feeling that we have been exporting inflation to you guys through our currency conflict against the US.

If India confiscates civilian gold and offers rupees, it might stand a chance of surviving, otherwise, India could be a bystander casualty of this clash of titans.

INFLATION

India August inflation = 9.00%
India Sept inflation = 9.72%
India October inflation = 9.73%

China August inflation = 6.20%
China Sept inflation = 6.10%
China October inflation = 5.50%
China Nov inflation = 4.50%

:china: :china: :china:

its really a non sense thread....people are talking and discussing without knowing what economics is??will the aam admi eat GDP???aam aadmi(common people) in only considered about the HDI

China has already been growing at double-digit rates for almost three decades now.

India meanwhile, never managed to sustain double-digit growth rates in the first place.

The fact that China's economy is still growing at 9%+, even despite already being four times bigger than the Indian economy, and already having grown at double-digits for decades, is quite remarkable.

India, with a much smaller base economy should be finding it much easier to increase their growth rate. But it seems they are too fixed on hoping that China will fail, and they aren't helping themselves.
We all agree that China is way ahead of us and all we are saying is that we are developing just the way your country grows....we are not waiting for others to fall either...lets agree to the common known fact that we are not immune from global slowdown we both have our economy growth reduced...Dont just point out that India is losing steam while yours hasnt lost anything...Its time to just get our minds straight and agree that its the ASIAN CENTURY and not any individuals

China has already been growing at double-digit rates for almost three decades now.

India meanwhile never managed to sustain double-digit growth rates in the first place.

The fact that China's economy is still growing at 9%+, even despite already being four times bigger than the Indian economy, and already having grown at double-digits for decades, is quite remarkable.
how long are we planning to have this dic$ measuring contest?
i am starting to belive that this is not going to end, come on guys a good economy and good policies is good for the poor. Its not about this di$k measuring that you guys are into. Its about the numerous lifes that can be saved. When a country as a whole has performed well. Then thier boundries of help reaches to the rest of the world where the growth is needed. Its not about staying on top. Its about not having a single failed state in the planet. Its about how medicines can be made affordable for the diseased. Its about how everyone can attain hormony and focus and improve ourselves. Its not about the wealth one holds but the amount of wealth that he/she or the country can share to the rest of the world.

I am proud to be born in India, at the same time I am proude to see my neighbour China grow faster that me and create a health competition for us to keep up.
This is not a di$k measuring contest and do not take it to satsfy your egos over others. It goes to the INDIANS, CHINESE and the PAKISTANIS as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom