Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
India funding to make CPEC controversial: minister

• APP
  • September 22, 2015, 10:31 am

FAISALABAD – Punjab Minister for Law Rana Sanaullah Khan has said that pragmatic approach is required to revive the national economy on stable and sustained grounds.

He was addressing the business community after inaugurating third floor of Faisalabad Chamber of Commerce and Industry (FCCI). FPCCI President Mian Muhammad Idrees was also present. Sanaullah said that Pakistan was facing challenges of terrorism and energy crisis.

“With the efforts of the Pakistan Muslim League-N government, economy had started to improve but at this crucial stage, the nation should play a positive role instead of coming on the roads and burning tires,” he said. “China has come to rescue us by announcing to make historic huge investment in Pakistan. It is a unique opportunity for us to revive our economy,” he added.

He said that India was funding to make the China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) controversial on one pretext or another. “We have to foil these conspiracies with collective wisdom.” He warned if nation missed this chance, the journey towards development, progress and prosperity would become more difficult.

He further said that economic and political stability was pre-requisite for economic revival and everyone should play role in this regard. He said that the nation needs solidarity and Chambers of Commerce has to play their role in convincing the business community to stand by the government for the development, progress and prosperity of Pakistan.

Regarding issues of Faisalabad, he said that balanced approach has been adopted for the development of Faisalabad. The ‘Express Way’ will completely change the face of Faisalabad. He also presented proposal for construction of airport near FIEDMC (Faisalabad Industrial Estate Development and Management Company) over 400-500 acres and said that it would be strategically located to benefit the entire region.

To a question regarding high court bench, he said that the bench will start functioning as soon as the Lahore High Court gave its approval. Earlier the FPCCI president termed the FPCCI as the elected parliament of business community of Pakistan. He said that the business community of Karachi fully appreciates the performance of the Punjab chief minister.

Oh evil yindoo baniyas at it again. Casting their evil eye on the miracle happening on the face of this earth at gawadar.

Baniyas should mind their own business and use that money to feed their poor.

u nailed it bro..:omghaha:

the problem is not india but those whom getting funds from india are pakistanis

Oh evil yindoo baniyas at it again. Casting their evil eye on the miracle happening on the face of this earth at gawadar.

Baniyas should mind their own business and use that money to feed their poor.

On a serious note you need to do that. I could not go around and show off and at the same time have many members of my family starving to death.

India has more starving then Africa numbering into 100's of millions but you Indian's have the galls to come here and start preaching. Charity begins at home. Now shoo .... go feed your starving please.

If not please call Edhi Charity on +92 46573867 and see if they can send some food packets to the starving in India. Edhi feed the poor in Pakistan and I sure they would extend help across the border in India.

Help the poor with food - Edhi

the problem is not india but those whom getting funds from india are pakistanis
You got it Saab ji. If Pakistan sees India as an enemy , then how Pakistan can expect ''rose' from India. Apne dushman maana hai to hum dushmani bhi badi Imaandari se nibhayege Saab.

On a serious note you need to do that. I could not go around and show off and at the same time have many members of my family starving to death.

India has more starving then Africa numbering into 100's of millions but you Indian's have the galls to come here and start preaching. Charity begins at home. Now shoo .... go feed your starving please.

If not please call Edhi Charity on +92 46573867 and see if they can send some food packets to the starving in India. Edhi feed the poor in Pakistan and I sure they would extend help across the border in India.

Help the poor with food - Edhi

Lol.........POTM. And that's more starving than the WHOLE of Africa. At least 400 million. Bro, I wish you were running for election as Pakistan's next PM. You've definitely got my vote.

Funding what? What does the minister think India is funding in order to make Cpec controversial?

Why are most of our CPEC statements centered around India-funded conspiracies???

It's really annoying to listen to that all the time.

Why not work harder and improve Pakistan's economy without relying on others to bail us out everytime?
Why not improve the judicial system where all Pakistanis are treated equally regardless of wealth or social-connections?
Where do we stand on water-conservation for irrigation?
How much work has been put into making Kalabagh dam a reality?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom