What's new

India flexes its muscles, sends Super Hercules aircraft to Ladakh

the only difference between Akash and SA6 is. SA6 - 1958 Akash - 1997. Almost a 4 decade gap.

looks like that is very bad airpot,the dust will certainly damage the engines,the airstrip needs to be upgradede.

No they won't be you are sending a transport plane and by that you think you can scare them Man wake up stop being in dreams

China sent their 100 fishing boats to catch some fish near Senkakus but sent back by the Japanese. :rofl::rofl:

China sent their 100 fishing boats to catch some fish near Senkakus but sent back by the Japanese. :rofl::rofl:

Yes Yes I know what happened and after few days how Japan backed off if you have so much guts than open fire on those Chinese troops who enter your territory you would see what China would do in response please give it a try

that being said, the landing is a good move by India to save some face after a disastrous week. However such a landing serves little purpose in reality. Chinese airforce operate their jets daily with the same conditions.

God chna aww i see
thats copied from russia
assembled and painted in china
Hail indigenous china

Better than buying over charged price fighter jet from western who laugh at how much they make by milking India. That's why India can't do anything to its rupee slip. Despite The hardship, India still needs to import becos domestic weapon is inferior and lousy.

Yes Yes I know what happened and after few days how Japan backed off if you have so much guts than open fire on those Chinese troops who enter your territory you would see what China would do in response please give it a try

Japanese still own it :rofl: , it was a failed mission by China, 100 fishing boats failed to catch even a single fish or a shrimp near Senkakus. :lol::lol:

Lol Indian like to brag about Japan, how about yourself? when we build dams..and this what you can do :lol:

We won't do anything, just worry about Bangladesh. :lol:

Better than buying over charged price fighter jet from western who laugh at how much they make by milking India. That's why India can't do anything to its rupee slip. Despite The hardship, India still needs to import becos domestic weapon is inferior and lousy.

I think u are using a translator u cant write right English i mean cant design a good translator how can you guys build weapons :yahoo: (Becos and domestic weapon is*

Russian rocket got failed because of Chinese components in the rocket. :woot:

Japanese still own it :rofl: , it was a failed mission by China, 100 fishing boats failed to catch even a single fish or a shrimp near Senkakus. :lol::lol:

We won't do anything, just worry about Bangladesh. :lol:

How Japanese own when Chinese CMA ship enter DYT and all Japan's coast guard do is watch is and warn us with a few slogan? Just like how India is doing also at land border? :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom