What's new

India feels like home: Fawad Khan

Should Govemments of Pakistan and India encourage Artists to work in Each Other's Country ?

• Yes, it may promote harmony between the two nations

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • No, Never, Other Country will use this to mislead our innocent citizens

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Maybe, Who knows it might be better for us in long run.

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

Laozi

Reaction score
Country
India
Ali was forced to cancel his concert in Mumbai last year following protests from Shiv Sena. The music launch of a film, to be attended by Ali, was also scrapped last month.
The Shakun Batra-helmed romantic drama also stars Rishi Kapoor, Ratna Pathak Shah and Rajat Kapoor. It is scheduled to release on March 18. "Last time when I was here (for 'Khoobsurat'), the experience was wonderful... It was like family to me.
This time around as well it was an amazing experience. I do miss my family but these guys fill in. I feel like home," Fawad said. Karan Johar's home production, "Kapoor And Sons" is Fawad's second Bollywood outing after 2014 release "Khoobsurat" opposite Sonam Kapoor. The actor was present at the trailer launch of his upcoming film "Kapoor And Sons" with Sidharth Malhotra and Alia Bhatt. "I am a politically illiterate person... I don't keep up with the current affairs. Whenever I have come to India, I have experienced tremendous amount of hospitality, I have always got warm welcome here," Fawad told reporters when asked how Bollywood was treating him.
Ghazal maestro Ghulam Ali may have faced trouble in performing here but Pakistani heartthrob Fawad Khan says he has always received warm welcome in India.

People like ghulam sahab as much as they like Fawad
Its sad he wasnt allowed to perform

I don't understand the vote. "Should artistes be allowed to work in each other's country" Are there any Indian artistes making a living in Pakistan? If not then please rephrase the question to "should Pakistani artistes be allowed to work in India."

Having said that, so long as based on talent, I see nothing wrong with people working wherever they can, so long as they are not taking jobs away from the locals in large numbers and they add value.

As for Fawad Khan in particular, the guy has a steel rod through his spine, he is stiff, he can't act to save his life and his hair is sprayed on so hard it wouldn't move a millimeter if he jumped out of plane in gale force winds. I think humanity in general would be better off, if Mr. Fawad Khan was not allowed to act anywhere, not just India, please save the innocent cinema loving Pakistani audience from this ham actor too. Thank you.

2xj2QUx.png

At Kozhikode (Calicut), Kerala:
Ghulam Ali in Kerala: I have never been showered with so much love : Kerala, News - India Today

Another - Kerala rewards Ghulam Ali, when intolerance and Hindutva enforcement goes rife in rest of India:

Hanuman Sena, Langot Sena, Shiva Sena all came to try to disrupt the concerts, But since it is Kerala, unlike RSS inclined Maharashtra or Gujarat, they retracted or rather ran away. Better luck next time!

What an irrelevant childish topic with no substance or meaning to it. This forum is lately filled with such garbage topics.

2xj2QUx.png

At Kozhikode (Calicut), Kerala:
Ghulam Ali in Kerala: I have never been showered with so much love : Kerala, News - India Today

Another - Kerala rewards Ghulam Ali, when intolerance and Hindutva enforcement goes rife in rest of India:

Hanuman Sena, Langot Sena, Shiva Sena all came to try to disrupt the concerts, But since it is Kerala, unlike RSS inclined Maharashtra or Gujarat, they retracted or rather ran away. Better luck next time!
What is the point the Mallus dont even know or speak Hindi forget urdu which the ghazal singer sings in.It is just a stupid show.He will only perform in Sickular states like kerala and West Bengal,elsewhere he will be kicked on his backside.Does it matter to the rest of Bharatis if backwater states like Kerala and West Bengal indulge in Pakistanis for vote banks.

What is the point the Mallus dont even know or speak Hindi forget urdu which the ghazal singer sings in.It is just a stupid show.He will only perform in Sickular states like kerala and West Bengal,elsewhere he will be kicked on his backside.Does it matter to the rest of Bharatis if backwater states like Kerala and West Bengal indulge in Pakistanis for vote banks.

I fail to see a connection between fine arts and politics. Can you elaborate on how Ghulam Ali's or any Pakistanis performance changes anything?

I fail to see a connection between fine arts and politics. Can you elaborate on how Ghulam Ali's or any Pakistanis performance changes anything?
What is not fine is what his country does send terrorists to our country,why do you want to encourage a singer from that country who will take back our money with him, which in turn is being paid as tax in his country.Who will used that tax payers money to fund terrorists to kill us.
You are paying for your own death.There is nothing FIne or fine arts about it its called using your own money to kill you.That is the connection if you cannot see the picture then you are very naive. Every remittance the pakistani sends from India is used for proxy war against India by Pakistan.

When someone says India feels like home, that doesnt mean he sees every Indian like his brother or sister. It means he sees the same culture he grew up with.

What is not fine is what his country does send terrorists to our country,why do you want to encourage a singer from that country who will take back our money with him, which in turn is being paid as tax in his country.Who will used that tax payers money to fund terrorists to kill us.
You are paying for your own death.There is nothing FIne or fine arts about it its called using your own money to kill you.That is the connection if you cannot see the picture then you are very naive. Every remittance the pakistani sends from India is used for proxy war against India by Pakistan.

when are you taking your high school finals

When someone says India feels like home, that doesnt mean he sees every Indian like his brother or sister. It means he sees the same culture he grew up with.

when are you taking your high school finals
Im way past the high school, FYI! when are you studying for your kindergarten tests?
Same culture? But Pakistan is Arab country with Arab Culture isnt it?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom