What's new

India far more successful in bridging Urban-Rural divide than China.

one puzzle me!! as report ,since 2008 there only one indian news reproter to stay long time in china to provide indian the info from china. lolll! that's why indian always have to get all info about china from the western media like BBC, CNN, and what the news interested indians are some negative、wrong news of china from those western media . AND also indian will get exciting and happy from these news! lol!!

there is a big difference between two countries' report,we always exhibit our weakness in front of other's strength when china's media do the comparison,on the other side,india always looks like US in their china-india news.i think that's what makes scshqgcm happy.it's the character in our 5000 history,the first time we lost this character ,it cost 50 million lives. i don't think china will ever make that mistake again,back to the topic,this's a thread about india's far more success ,so congrats to india again

Just stop bullshitting around . What weaknesses exactly do u expose ?
Here are some which u don't/ didn't

1 ) Tibet
2) Workers who die in coal mines everyday
3) Human rights activists getting jailed for no reason
4) People which were displaced without compensation for olympic construction
5) tianeman square

want me to name a few more ?? or does this hurt too much?

The only truth your media exposes is the gleaming towers of shanghai and hong kong.
You think people over here are uneducated or something??
Search anywhere on the net how biased and restricted your media is before you say anything about indian media

Our media never even focuses on china. We have too many issues inside our borders to be discussed.

cmon sarthak, dont ya know they have this amazing firewall which blocks outside media reports to get inside china and at the same time doesn't let the weakness portrayal of china to come out... so much for the advancement of chinese technology.. bravo..:yahoo:

Just stop bullshitting around . What weaknesses exactly do u expose ?
Here are some which u don't/ didn't

1 ) Tibet
2) Workers who die in coal mines everyday
3) Human rights activists getting jailed for no reason
4) People which were displaced without compensation for olympic construction
5) tianeman square

want me to name a few more ?? or does this hurt too much?

The only truth your media exposes is the gleaming towers of shanghai and hong kong.
You think people over here are uneducated or something??
Search anywhere on the net how biased and restricted your media is before you say anything about indian media

Our media never even focuses on china. We have too many issues inside our borders to be discussed.

it's probably because you don't speak chinese.CNN,NDTV is the truth to you.we are controlled by state media:cheesy:

Last edited:
it doesn't matter,you don't have to understand every word in my post,i speak chinese:cheesy:

lol.. dat wasn't a word.. it ws a sentence buddy .. your reply made the whole post utter waste for me.. dammit .. you should have written "CAUTION:THE FOLLOWING POST IS AN ENGLISH ATTEMPT TO WRITE CHINESE".. i wouldn't have read your post after that:tsk:..

Over the past decade, the number of farmers committing suicide in India has risen dramatically. There are many reasons for the farmer's despondency: Rising cultivation costs, the lack of modern irrigation facilities, repeated crop failure and debt are but a few.

lol.. dat wasn't a word.. it ws a sentence buddy .. your reply made the whole post utter waste for me.. dammit .. you should have written "CAUTION:THE FOLLOWING POST IS AN ENGLISH ATTEMPT TO WRITE CHINESE".. i wouldn't have read your post after that:tsk:..

香蕉你个疤瘌,it's funny too

it's probably because you don't speak chinese.CNN,NDTV is the truth to you.we are controlled by state media:cheesy:

Let me tell you something about indian media. Our media speaks good about china. It focuses on issues like why mumbai is 10 years behind shanghai and stuff like that.
It abuses the government/ministers for the poor infrastructure which india has as compared to china.

It even condemns the army for shooting at innocent civilians in kashmir.

Simple reason : govt cannot do ****

Dont think its the same way in china is it ??

just 'coz you think that the comparision is rediculous doesn't make the whole argument of discussion rediculous . and the world is not about what chinese think about it rather its the other way around what the world think about china and india.. if you dont like somebody comparing INDIA and CHINA you simply dont have to respond.

seems just like SOME OF THE INDIANS you too endure that feeling of ecstacy when china is mentioned for RESEARCH on japanese websites .. media organizations have to be research organizations to get the credibility!!!!... is that the chinese way ?? .. btw just try and get out of that firewall your government has put on the search engines .. may be that would act as an eye opener.

i am sure you have (or have you .....???) gone through some of the leading indian dailies and some of the editorials which regularly publish not on the front pages but you gtta flip some pages .. even when you are reading on the net ... talkin about education, the world ( not sure about the chinese ) believes that it is the second largest english speaking nation in the world.. has around 18 languages in which the education is imparted .. sadly chinese lang is not one of them.. does that make them uneducated????..
seriously i dind't know that india gtta study bullet trains to get to know the enemy .. my my.....is ramming the train part of larger chinese strategy?????

mate, in this world every nation is a competitor to other... in manufacturing it is japanese and chinese, in software and outsourcing it is israel and india .. and yea the world doesn't end with these four countries i just mentioned.. there are other competitiors in other fields aswell. sadly we dont have the advantage of disciplining our labour force with china like wage standards..

As i said on the other thread .. china and india have different models of economy.. india is more western and democratic and china is different.

..... trust me happenings all around the world , whether in a small or a large nation .., affects all of us .. we are all intertwined:agree:

comparision is good .
we just dont think this man get the piont on this topic just like the man said HK is dead
if he talk about China ,do we have the right to think it is true or not
and i suddenly agree with you ,we should keep them this way

trust me ,china ia nothing
india will do better than us

comparision is good .
we just dont think this man get the piont on this topic just like the man said HK is dead

wsssssssssssssup scshqgcm.. ?? wt time is it in china .wt are you thinking bro. is the stuff you just posted english ??.. and in what context are yo sayin wtever you are sayin??? .. you have quoted me so i am asking you this innocent question ..no offence ..

it doesn't matter,you don't have to understand every word in my post,i speak chinese
comparision is good .

Don't feed the trolls, people
Don't feed the trolls, people

congratulations on Indian.

all that belong to indian are the best , and all the best belong to S.korean.

Yes...name one Chinese Global company..I mean not the one which has offices and employees across the globe but which adds value to the global economic sphere ?

Tell me ..I can think of Huawei only ...tell me some more...if they are so good companies the world should know and talk about it ...

I can see all international IT majors like IBM, Accenture, Deloitte and CSC talk abot the pur play Indian competitors...not since the last 6 months but for the last 10 years or so ...

TCS, Wipro, Infy and not Mahindra Satyam...

If China is so good talk bt the Global Corporations...any vertical..Financial Services, Manufacturing, R&D, Telecom, Retail, Distribution, Discrete Mfg ..what else..Pharma. Automotive...

You name it we have at least one major global company in each of the above list ..get this in to your nut...we dont copy..Indians dont copy...we Innovate...we dont produce millions of pieces, we produce what is of great quality...

i want to support my chinese frnds here by mentioning lenovo .. but they consolidated by buying IBM comp business.. they have sum big companies like china mobile and china telecom and if you include hongkong.. hutchison whampoa .. in petrolium sectr they have petro china .. but yea if you say a worldwide household name having a worldwide presence they are not really there yet ..

a very interesting article . a must read for both my indian and chinese friends.. why i am posting it here is 'coz the discussion is about the bridging urban -rural gap .. one of the reasons of narrowing the gap is the developing outsourcing and software development industry in india..

Can China Compete In IT Services? - Forbes.com

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom