What's new

India expels three Chinese state media journalists amid strained bilateral ties

They must open champaign on their way home. Finally, the hell-like life will be over. Congrats them.

Lol Indian want to grap attention these days, what is the fuss of not grant visas to our Journalists, they don't need Indians to expelle, I'm pretty sure they want to get out this sh1 hole ASAP.

I can understood, life without their daily dose of monkey soup must be hellish.

Some thoughts.

1. As an Indian, I really like Chinese people. I have interacted with them closely in the US, Hong Kong, Singapore and some parts of Europe and they very much like us, good and bad (funny, loyal, hard working but also racist, sly and selfish). I think he problems between India and China are less between people but between governments.

2. A pity that India and China cannot be closer friends, but I suspect we are both blinded by our arrogance,

3. What is the problem with some (only some) of our Bangladeshi friends? Why do they want to get closely involved into every issue that does not concern them in the slightest (Turkey, Iran and now India/ China)?

4. To any Chinese friend reading this- come to New Delhi and I will buy you a drink. :cheers:

Attachments

• W020151210569078748951.jpg
    W020151210569078748951.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 34
  • W020151210569093960767.jpg
    W020151210569093960767.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 36
  • W020151210569105572173.jpg
    W020151210569105572173.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 26
bro we indians dont hate chinese , we know china is a great nation . we admire your country for the rapid development it has done. :-)

Pathetic news title by typical journo, there might have been some other issue.

Don't worry China we love you.:yahoo:

Plus the Chinese has been showing India in good lights as well.

The Times of India conceals the Buddha had is nepalese fact? In addition, Buddhism was introduced into China in 400 AD, Not b.c.
no gook, he was an indo aryan. south ern napal is populated by indo aryans. i am a sakya as well he's our great father. no go and worship him. :lol:

no gook, he was an indo aryan. south ern napal is populated by indo aryans. i am a sakya as well he's our great father. no go and worship him. :lol:
OMG, I thought you were Dalits. But what is the status of Buddhism in India now? And Hindu, compared to Islam?

OMG, I thought you were Dalits. But what is the status of Buddhism in India now? And Hindu, compared to Islam?
dalits are still better tn sub human barbarians like your people who worship him as supreme god in front of his eyes/

Seriously, who wants to work in a country that is poorer than sub-saharan Africa. Those Chinese journalists must be really happy that they are finally going back to civilization.

wow so much hate for india :yahoo: we must be doing something right :victory:

dalits are still better tn sub human barbarians like your people who worship him as supreme god in front of his eyes/
I about dalit's comments, I want to say sorry. I'm not a heart of stone,
I'm sorry. I want to say is, a dalit belong to religion system, but this kind of religious system is still needed?
Buddhism is popular in China, because Buddhism claimed that "everyone is equal" "no kill". So Buddhism retains a high status in China.
What will matter is not religious, but the mind.
So, Sorry

Back
Top Bottom