What's new

India: Economic power house or poor house?

A few days ago Indians were approving an article that suggested that BD is not a bottomless basket but within a matter of a day you denigrate BD economic success. Whats wrong with you Indians??? :no::no:

I did not said that u nation is a bottomless basket,but for god sake dont flatter urself that u r an economic marvel:hitwall:

The comparatively rich BD's go to Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia. Dubai, United States and Europe. Only the poor go to India so they can see people poorer than themselves.

and those rich bangladeshi works as servants in singapore and the poor one's bicome the servants of much poorer Indians:rofl:

The comparatively rich BD's go to Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia. Dubai, United States and Europe. Only the poor go to India so they can see people poorer than themselves.

Have you tried to find out the Economic Status of the Bangladeshi Immigrants in Europe?

If they are "Rich" then the "Poorer" must be in a state of indigence.

Check the "Education" status of Immigrants in the UK.

It is Chinese, Indians, ...., ...., etc. etc. then Bangladeshi etc. etc.

when i see desperate Indians stop arriving in masses to middle east for work at 1/3 wages I will believe some sort of economic activity has actually happened in India.

Hey come on...beggars dont criticise who is rich and who is poor......i think it makes some sense when any chines friend suggests..not any pakistani friend...:)...

its not a troll thread? i think these type of threads should be close on first day.why south asians wanna insult each other every time?

when i see desperate Indians stop arriving in masses to middle east for work at 1/3 wages I will believe some sort of economic activity has actually happened in India.

The vast, overwhelming Majority of Wokers from the Indian Sub-Continent working in the Persian Gulf are in the following order :

Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Indians (70-80% Muslims) etc.

The answer to your question "India: Economic power house or poor house?" is here :

India is a poor super power: Arundhati Roy
India is a poor super power: Arundhati Roy - Hindustan Times

Come on man...if you go by lady's artcile...she will tell that there is not any country called India...she is just crazy lady desperate to come to lime light....

Fact is in every rich and economic powerhouse have a section of people who are poor...In economics...economic power house do not means that there will not be any poor...rather it takes whole set of other set of parameters apart from poor people....

its not a troll thread? i think these type of threads should be close on first day.why south asians wanna insult each other every time?

I completely agree....I think our moderaor friend should encourage to have discussion that is meaningful ....By starting a topic that india is not a powerhouse...is like a joke...and that to from a fellow Bangladeshi friend.....

and those rich bangladeshi works as servants in singapore and the poor one's bicome the servants of much poorer Indians:rofl:

We don't have to attack Bangladesh or Bangladeshis as a whole for views of someone we aren't even sure is a Bangladeshi.

I watched the whole opening ceremony of CWG....
I also watched the Bejing 2008 olympics....

I can say now CWG ceremony was better..... It was Just awsome

:yahoo::victory::chilli::yahoo::victory::chilli: :cheers:

No actually they go there for the best medical treatment available in those countries. The Indians that are seen in those countries are the wheelchair pushers moving the rich Bangladeshis around. :woot:

Munsi, sorry to say you are living a scavenger's life in PDF always looking for somthing rotten in India....

No actually they go there for the best medical treatment available in those countries. The Indians that are seen in those countries are the wheelchair pushers moving the rich Bangladeshis around. :woot:

Just look the other way around,this hospitals r managed by Indians,and in the same hospital Bangladeshi works as sweepers:woot:

Guys plz do not bring BD and India in it. Munsi has his habit. Let him carry on. Just do not reply to his thread.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom