What's new

India: Economic power house or poor house?

The people in BD are never asked because the government would know the response.

We don't want or need your aid.

But, your Country by way of its Government asks and receives it with both HANDS.

If you feel so strongly then plese drum up support so that Rich Bangladesh returns Poor India's Aid and then - may be - the Indian Poor may have something to look forward to!

But, your Country by way of its Government asks and receives it with both HANDS.

If you feel so strongly then plese drum up support so that Rich Bangladesh returns Poor India's Aid and then - may be - the Indian Poor may have something to look forward to!

Could you specify how much aid India has given BD and how much India has screwed out of BD in the last 40 years? I think you will find the ratio around 1:5. Its BD that keeps the Seven Sisters and West Bengal running.

Could you specify how much aid India has given BD and how much India has screwed out of BD in the last 40 years? I think you will find the ratio around 1:5. Its BD that keeps the Seven Sisters and West Bengal running.

You should have better access to Information regarding Bangladesh.

Its BD that keeps the Seven Sisters and West Bengal running :

Is that what you label the Tens of Millions of Bangladeshi Illegal Immigrants in India?

Is that what you label the Tens of Millions of Bangladeshi Illegal Immigrants in India?

Tens of millions - Where do you get these figures from?????

India is building a fence along its entire border with Bangladesh. So it will be redused. :tup:

India just needs to deport the rest.

The article simply reveals the realities of India's economic powerhouse myth. It has nothing to do with neighbours being envious. The article in fact reveals Bangladesh as a true economic success story.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I dont now need to say much,u have proved the authenticity of this article urself

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I dont now need to say much,u have proved the authenticity of this article urself

A few days ago Indians were approving an article that suggested that BD is not a bottomless basket but within a matter of a day you denigrate BD economic success. Whats wrong with you Indians??? :no::no:

Tens of millions - Where do you get these figures from?????

Use a Search Engine!

If not then visit the "Bangladeshi" Slums in the Indian Cities.

No, I am not belittling the Bangladeshi People.

Even the British went as far as the Americas and Australia to get a better life.

P.S. : Bangladeshis are being deported from the Muslim countries stretching from Arab Countries to Malaysia.

I can understand the migration to rich Muslim Countries but am perplexed as to why the Bangladeshis would try to migrate to India (of course Illegally) and not to more Muslim Countries - there are over Fifty Muslim Countries.

A few days ago Indians were approving an article that suggested that BD is not a bottomless basket but within a matter of a day you denigrate BD economic success. Whats wrong with you Indians??? :no::no:

I, not being an Indian, do not denigrate BD economic success.

In fact I think that like Pakistan, Bangladesh is a Far Richer Country with better Education, Health, Infrastructure and Welfare etc. than India.

All I cannot understand is why the comparative Rich Bangladeshis "Flock" to India.

Use a Search Engine!

If not then visit the "Bangladeshi" Slums in the Indian Cities.

No, I am not belittling the Bangladeshi People.

Even the British went as far as the Americas and Australia to get a better life.

P.S. : Bangladeshis are being deported from the Muslim countries stretching from Arab Countries to Malaysia.

I can understand the migration to rich Muslim Countries but am perplexed as to why the Bangladeshis would try to migrate to India (of course Illegally) and not to more Muslim Countries - there are over Fifty Muslim Countries.

Yes it doesn't make any sense. Its like moving from a fully furnished house (BD) into a cockroach infested slum (India). Why these few Bangladeshis (about 100 a year) travel to India and stay there is beyond me. May be its because they are uneducated and are taken in by the fake Bollywood movies. Who knows???

I, not being an Indian, do not denigrate BD economic success.

In fact I think that like Pakistan, Bangladesh is a Far Richer Country with better Education, Health, Infrastructure and Welfare etc. than India.

All I cannot understand is why the comparative Rich Bangladeshis "Flock" to India.

The comparatively rich BD's go to Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia. Dubai, United States and Europe. Only the poor go to India so they can see people poorer than themselves.

Whatever be the reason, most of us living in metros possibly cannot do without ppl from BD anymore..

They all pose as hindus mostly from Malda . It was uncanny how many fell 'ill' around Eid.

Err..100 a year or an hour ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom