What's new

India dismisses reports about its missiles targeting SL sites

All political posturing and even then I don't remember saying that they support LTTE which is a banned organization in India.

lol then you haven't seen anything about TN terrorist supporters with banned terror organization flags etc. Tamilnadu Tamils always go behind with "Tamil" tag of "Tamil Tigers", they don't see terrorist part of it. Such a foolish people, I saw one protest some days ago on TV news I just felt like those guyz are from 1960s-70s. XD Useless to talk with them blind with their race, that is immaturity of TN people, including top to bottom.

Srilanka need a strong ally to country Indian bully. China is the way to go. I am sure China going to place one of its AC in Indian ocean for sure. Until then SL needs to play smart.

I dont understand wjats ur problem with Tamils. Blame it on LTTE. Its like blaming muslims for AQ.

As far as SL u need some history lessons. In 1971 pak flight refueled in SL!

I am half Tamil. So please spare me the bs. A PVC Major Parameswaran stayed in my area. He was a Tamilian too. I have seen friends lose their senses during the peak and now repenting on how they were used. The entire crowd in universities in hostels in TN were brain washed with this crap.

Who is supporting LTTE here? I don't think even Tamils here are supporting them?

have you ever been to TN dude?

What have Tibetans done to us?

What have Pakistani Hindus/Sikhs done to us?

What has the Burmese refugees done to us?

Then whats this problem with SL Tamils who came to India in search of safe sanctuary, not like Bangladeshis who come to India as economic refugees and wants to fu*k up this country once they come inside.

The above did not fight the Indian military and assassinate political leaders. The LTTE were shot and annihilated as they should have been ages ago by the IPKF. We should have been as ruthless with them as we were the Khalistanis. Would have saved us a hell of a lot of trouble.

The above did not fight the Indian military and assassinate political leaders. The LTTE were shot and annihilated as they should have been ages ago by the IPKF. We should have been as ruthless with them as we were the Khalistanis. Would have saved us a hell of a lot of trouble.

I think you are confusing LTTE with SL Tamils who came to India for refuge. AFAIK, LTTE was dealt with ruthlessly by IPKF until the forces was ordered back to India. I am very much sure that IPKF would have wiped off LTTE, if not for this.

lol then you haven't seen anything about TN terrorist supporters with banned terror organization flags etc. Tamilnadu Tamils always go behind with "Tamil" tag of "Tamil Tigers", they don't see terrorist part of it. Such a foolish people, I saw one protest some days ago on TV news I just felt like those guyz are from 1960s-70s. XD Useless to talk with them blind with their race, that is immaturity of TN people, including top to bottom.

Do you have any pictures showing Tamils in TN waving Tamil Tiger flags.

It's my personal view but if it is China vs India, India is very weak country.

the question is what will happen to srilank in case it falls in the line of fire between two big boys(India vs china)

It's my personal view but if it is China vs India, India is very weak country.

the question is what will happen to srilanka in case it falls in the line of fire between two big boys(India vs china)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom