What's new

India Develops Anti-Missile Direct Energy Weapons

I have been hearing this news from long time. when you build it, make news out of it. till than shut up. no wonder, why some are called big mouths.

No one is big mouth here.... DRDO is not telling everybody that they have mastered this technology.... If some LAB is working on some technology and media reports it, nothing wrong it this..

I agree that we should keep these things secret until fully developed, however we have a free media and they will definitely report such news.. Does not US media reports such news? SO many US technology websites are full of news about research which never materialize.. are they Big Mouth?

Direct energy weapon could be common in late 21st century, what type of defence against it would be effective? reflective mirrors, energy shields?

These are now science fiction, but they can be real in next decades, many of today's gadget are better than yesterday's Star Treck gadget, eg. IPad.

Direct energy weapon could be common in late 21st century, what type of defence against it would be effective? reflective mirrors, energy shields?

These are now science fiction, but they can be real in next decades, many of today's gadget are better than yesterday's Star Treck gadget, eg. IPad.
Very true....

I think countries in the west and China and India will also field these weapons in a matter of 20 years..

Dame, Defence forum is turning out to be a fan site

you wont posted this comment if this was an pak defense column and the thread heading was ----- Pakistan Develops Anti-Missile defense Energy Weapons

instead u wud hav said that now pak has nothing to fear from india and now (pak) is free to crush its enemies by its nukes and believe me it wud have became one big sticky thread !!!!

you wont posted this comment if this was an pak defense column and the thread heading was ----- Pakistan Develops Anti-Missile defense Energy Weapons

instead u wud hav said that now pak has nothing to fear from india and now (pak) is free to crush its enemies by its nukes and believe me it wud have became one big sticky thread !!!!
Well, for us human determination and a rifle on shoulder are enough to defeat superpowers. Believe me, we have experienced/observed it many times in our neighbor.
For DEW, we only use it for drinking purposes, not for destroying our enemies. :-)

Well, for us human determination and a rifle on shoulder are enough to defeat superpowers. Believe me, we have experienced/observed it many times in our neighbor.
For DEW, we only use it for drinking purposes, not for destroying our enemies. :-)

This is a 5 year old thread mate.......

well best of luck with the DEW DORDO,
i guess creating a DEW is an defensive approach and will not be used in offence due to its range. Pakistan will be watching it carefully and will figure out how to tackle with this tech.

Pls stop re opening zombie threads unless there is a valuable new information or you wish to discuss on points made earlier with some updates ...

This back from death threads with nothing additional should be best avoided...

The post by X Viper is a demonstration of what not to do on zombie threads..

Back
Top Bottom